Beasts of Beyond
in my dreams - open; break out - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: in my dreams - open; break out (/showthread.php?tid=14857)

in my dreams - open; break out - rhosmari - 05-21-2021

[div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; height: auto; line-height: 17px; color: #080808;"]
With her nose to the ground she was on her way. Tracking a smell that was not familiar yet it was at the same time. But truth be told if she has to be honest with herself it hardly mattered. She was just curious and look at how far she had come. Wouldn't her parents be proud? Well, yeah, if they actually cared about her. She snorted and narrowed her eyes a little, trying to keep herself positive here. She was in a foreign land with only vague and fuzzy pictures in her own head for directions and where ever they had come from she didn't know. It just started recently. But much of the time she had ignored it in favor of surviving and munching on bones. At least she used to ignore them and then this fella's face popped up in a dream she had. He was funny lookin. The dream had seemed so real, she could smell, and taste things too. It was salty. The air and whatever it was that was in her mouth. Eck. Still after that dream she had been determined to figure out where the heck this was.

Smell was her friend here and she had come across a forest. Nose to that grind she continued on. The smell growing stronger and past the weird trees she found a really big lake. Like really big. "Wow...." Man, she would have loved to swim in that watering hole but there was no time. She was on a mission and she was going to complete it. The young hyena turned her head and she swipped her tongue across her teeth, almost tasting the salt in the air. Right. Right. Here. Quick the canid like animal made her way forth and she began her search, tail swaying back and forth. Of course she encountered other animals but they all seemed friendly. Waving at her and telling her welcome. Weird. But she didn't complain. Instead she kept moving and soon she came to where she needed to be.

She laid strange eyes on the other and tilted her head before she lifted a paw and prodded his shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey, are you the Alex boy?" Cause he looked like the Alex boy. Wiggling a bit the hyena would bark out suddenly. "Come on, I didn't walk all this way for nothing. My paws hurt and I'm hungry." Hadn't had time to eat anything either and well, she wasn't the best hunter anyway. She normally just rushed in head long and tried to tear pieces off of whatever she was trying to chase. As was the norm she guessed.

[member=16449]ALEXANDRE[/member]

Re: in my dreams - open; break out - Alexandre - 05-22-2021

— alexandre f.m.r
The silence flooded by the whispering winds reminded him of his time in that cold, damp cave in the Coalition of the Condemned. As Alex sat quietly in the corner, his orange hues remained closed. Ears folded atop his head. Ragged breaths echoed in his senses. Not again. Another day, another mistake. The feline's cranium pressed up against the wall and a sigh exited him. He had to answer for his sins... but were they really his? Sojourn's push had always led him to the damning end result, but in the end, he was the one who indulged. Gritting his teeth together, he pulled away from the wall and opened his eyes.

Faint pawsteps caused his sensitive, pointed ears to turn upwards. A visitor? Perhaps Goldenkit. Maybe Winterhymns. The result was a surprise though. A new face caught his attention as he turned away from the corner. The unfamiliar canine knew his name, causing his gaze to narrow. Had his name grown infamous? Nonetheless, he wearily rose to his feet. "Alexandre, yes," he formally corrected. Shaking off the shoulder they prodded, he tilted his head. "And you are..." His words trailed off as the stranger continued. How odd.

Any place was better than here. The feline wasn't ready to argue with the small canine either, especially when they appeared to be his only saving grace. "We'll get you something to eat then," came his pleased remark. Maybe some water too, although that wasn't his preferred choice of liquid. His pelt was stained and matted. Before his return, he would prefer to appear clean, even if it was with a straggly stranger.

With a flick of his tail, he signaled for the canine to follow. Given time, the two disappeared into the wilderness with no goodbye or note left behind. A mystery, indeed.