Beasts of Beyond
I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown (/showthread.php?tid=14853)

Pages: 1 2

I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - Casphian - 05-21-2021

Numb. That's all that the hellhound pup could feel as he walked towards the starpool. He needed to escape from it all but he couldn't get away from any of it. The demons clawed at his weakening mind, drawing the pup further and further into the depths of the hole he was creating in his mind. His gaze hardened as he started down into the water once he finally reached the pool, his gaze drawn towards the claw marks across his face left by the mother he trusted to never hurt him. But honestly he should've expected that, after his birth mother hurting him why did he think Sojourn would be any better. But alas it was too late and the damage was already done. Tears fell from his eyes, landing into the water below and causing it to ripple and break his reflection. And that seemed to be the final straw for the hellhound, for the god. An agony filled scream ripped through his chest and forcing itself past his muzzle. His eyes clenched shut and his claws dug into the earth below, the scream growing louder and louder before finally cracking and silencing. The sound of his broken sobs now echoed throughout the area, his body shuddering before his legs gave out and allowed his body to fall to the ground. "Why? WHY? WHY WAS IT YOU WHO HAD TO BREAK ME THE MOST?" he screamed out to the sky, his head tilting up to peer up at the sky above him, wondering if Sojourn was looking down on him and laughing at his misery alongside his parents.

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 05-21-2021

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - MAUDE P. - 05-21-2021

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - Casphian - 05-21-2021

Solsken glanced over at Lethe when the dragonet approached, her words going in one ear and out the other. He knew she was speaking but couldn’t tell what she was saying. His gaze would then snap towards Maude, anger flaring up at the words she spoke and the actions she had done previously. Solsken pushed himself up, a growl sounded from deep in his chest, his claws digging into the earth. “You fucking coward,” was all he could growl out. His fur puffed up, tails curling at the end. “She did horrible things yes but she was still someone who took me in when she didn’t have to and you took her away from me. You fucking piece of shit you have no room to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do!”

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - MAUDE P. - 05-21-2021

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - Casphian - 05-21-2021

Solsken knew he had pushed his luck but he didn’t care, he was angry and hurt and breaking mentally and he knew nothing but to lash out at the one in front of him. He snarled and shoved himself further into Maude’s face, smacking the paw away that had pushed at him. ”You said it yourself she was gone so why fucking finish her off you bastard?” he snapped. The anger continued to bubble and fester before it finally overflowed and the hellhound snapped. The pup lifted a paw and attempted to swipe at Maude’s face, his claws outstretched and seeking to dig deep into her face. if successful he would then attempt to lunge at her with his teeth, aiming to grab at anything he could. If this attempt was unsuccessful he would back off to escape any attack that would possibly be retaliated. While once again calling the goddess a coward in some form.

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-22-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She followed the  commotion with a curious smile on her face, optics widening in delight as War lunged towards a child. This was gonna  be so fun to watch, her tail flickered in joy and a grin exploded onto her maw.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 05-22-2021

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-22-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

A quick nod to her half-sister Lethe as the dragoness tried to slither out from the fight. Feeling a sense of maturity and protectiveness she stepped between the fighting pair and her sibling. At least she could use her body as a meat shield should any of the other two want to attack.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I can't quite contain or explain my evil ways || mental breakdown - trojan g. - 05-22-2021

TIME MARCHES ONWARD, CRUEL AS CAN BE
STUCK IN THE REAL WORLD, NOTHING COMES FREE
Ruven knew what Solsken was going through. How could he not when they were siblings and going through the same thing? He knew that each member of the Coalition was grieving differently as well, knew that some were mourning more than others even considering the last moments of Sojourn's life. It was safe to say that Ruven and Solsken were one of the few mourning their mother's death. But he also knew it didn't warrant a fight, so when he heard the words coming from Maude and Solsken, and saw the swings they were taking at each other, he quickly ran over as fast as possible.

"Stop fighting!" The young Coalitioner would speak out, a wall of water attempting to push itself between the two to separate them. If it worked, he'd quickly let it back down, ears pinning to his head before speaking once more. "Maude leave him alone, let him grieve. I know how it ended, I know she killed Arvid but she was still our mother. I don't want my brother and one of my best friends fighting over someone who's gone now." Solsken was allowed to grieve so long as it wasn't hurting others, Ruven saw nothing wrong with that. "Solsken I know it hurts, I'm hurting too, but you don't need to attack others for what they're saying about her. I don't think most of the Coalition is too upset after what happened. I don't like that any more than you do but we can't change their minds by throwing names and claws."

A sigh would leave the lion's maw as he soon whipped around and turned to Inferno, a growl leaving his throat as he did so. "And you, you're worthless. You like watching your own groupmates fight? Those who are meant to be family and friends to you? Go live with a group of feral animals if you like it so much. You should be stopping issues not simply watching and being a piece of shit about them." Tail would lash as soon as he said that, moving away with a small huff before sitting down.
Reggan