Beasts of Beyond
TEST MY REALITY // visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: TEST MY REALITY // visitor (/showthread.php?tid=14841)

TEST MY REALITY // visitor - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-20-2021

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-21-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra was able to walk properly now, without her steps being wobblily or her feeling like she was going to faint right then and there. Irritation filled her when she caught the scent of The Pitt on the wind, at first believing it was Jormungand. Not the best timing. She grumbled mentally to herself, before her frustration faded (slightly) upon coming across Hydrostatic. "Hydro?" Aphra meowed as she approached her son, head tilted. "What are you doing here?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - angelembrace - 05-21-2021

He had visited his brother not too long ago he didn't think, when things were much more....stable. He had not expected Hydrostatic to return the favor, least of all now, when the blatant weakness of the Coalition was on full display. While he knew that Hydro was not here on political duty to scope out potential openings, the Pitt was not the Typhoon and as far as he knew they had no current bad blood, it still was not a sight he had wanted his family to see.

"Hydro..." Angel said quietly, a mix of surprise and overwhelming fatigue present in his tone. His search for any more medical supplies had lead him to the border at last, lacking any ability to leave the main stretch of land to hunt somewhere else for the familiar plants that Byriath would need. He blinked, brushing off the little bit of dirt he carried of the top of his paws, though the blood had long since dried. Not his blood of course, the blood of others. Causalities. "I would have preferred a family gathering at a better time, but...thank the gods for you being here." A relieved exhale left him almost subconsciously, briefly acknowledging their mother with a small head nod and nothing more.
your little hands of paradise, give them here and hang on tight
Reggan

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-22-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Inferno had followed her mother with a flick of her tail to meet her half-siblings. Hydro came to visit, maybe not the best time with Typhoon having appeared and the mess they had caused, but... Always nice to see family, isn't it?
"Hey brother, where's Asmodeus?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 05-28-2021

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - angelembrace - 06-02-2021

The headbutt was appreciated, accepted even, as Angel moved his paw to make an attempt to pat his brother on the head. For a moment he just listened instead to the voice of Inferno, and the subsequent reply, tail thunking against the ground. How to explain this mess? He didn't want to cause...too much worry. "We had some issues with the Typhoon, and they raided the place with all the fury they could possibly muster. Made a bit of a commotion." He didn't feel the need to bring up Sojourn's display, or how there were...a lot of casualties. It wouldn't contribute anything, and besides, that was [i]their problem to deal with at a later date. Not something to stack on the shoulders of Hydrostatic.
your little hands of paradise, give them here and hang on tight
Reggan

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She blinked bright optics, a small frown playing on her maw. Good that Angel decided not to bring up how their entire camp was a mess, best if nobody else knew about it. She curled her tail around her paws and tilted her head to observe her mother.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - APHRA CIPHER . - 06-02-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
A snort escaped Aphra as she watched the scene unfold, turning around to face the direction of camp. "Don't be long." Was the only thing she offered, though whether it was towards Angelembrace or Hydrostatic, it could be inferred either way. With that, the Kingpin walked off, kinked tail flicking.

//Aphra out[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TEST MY REALITY // visitor - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 06-03-2021