Beasts of Beyond
Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner (/showthread.php?tid=14830)

Pages: 1 2

Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - Casphian - 05-19-2021

He had been searching for so long now, the days and nights having begun to bleed together. You would think that Gweyir would've remember the group that his mother had brought him and his sister too but alas he hadn't been that old when he had left the Typhoon the first time and so it didn't come to much of a surprise that he had forgotten the group. But finally after searching for so long he had caught whispers of her on the wind and the group being called the Typhoon and with that he had set off towards the group.

The lion could only hope that his mother still remembered him as he remembered her but the hope was small so as to not get crushed. Cream colored paws drug the body towards the railroad tracks of the group, multicolored orbs glancing towards the bell that rest off to the side. Gweyir sniffed at the bell, not yet ringing it, curiosity striking through his chest. He would then lift up a paw and bat at the bell, the sound ringing out across the area. He hoped he was supposed to do that, he assumed so since it was stationed at the border after all.

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - Keona. - 05-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The ringing easily caught the dire wolf's ears.  Subconsciously turning her head towards the sound and padding towards the railroad.  Hopefully it was just a joiner or a trader... She was rather... Restless lately.  The Coalition's antics a strain on her otherwise steady moods.

Sightless hues rested ahead curiously, head dipping lightly in a polite greeting.  "Aloha," she offered softly.

"What is your business with the Typhoon?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-20-2021

Recently, things had been... strained, for Lumia. The Coalition's actions had gotten to her, and while she felt no remorse about what she had done to their members, everything else that had happened had certainly gotten under her skin. Diya nearly dying, Michael's actual death... it had been brutal, and awful, and she hated it. Still, she couldn't just hide inside her home and close her eyes to the world as a whole. She still had duties as a privateer, not to mention the fact that she wanted to make sure everyone else within The Typhoon stayed safe. They had just gotten Danny and Vayne back... she wasn't gonna avoid the border and risk losing them or anyone else again. Of course, she doubted any potential kidnapper would go through the trouble of ringing the bell.

The young Cipher arrived not all that long after Keona, her tail twitching behind her as she settled down beside the dealer. She offered Gweyir a slightly strained smile, adding onto Keo's little greeting with her own words, "Do you maybe need a place to stay...?" That was usually the case with someone who came to the border who didn't smell of any other group. If they did carry the scent of another group, she generally assumed they were here to ask for help, or maybe bring some gifts with them.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - Casphian - 05-20-2021

Gweyir turned his attention to the two who approached, ear flicking at the questions that were asked. He could tell his presence caused unease between the pair but for what reason was lost to the lion. “I seek someone who I heard lives here and if true then I seek shelter here as well,” he mused in response. “Deldrach Akaodon is her name, she’s my mother,” he hummed to the pair. He didn’t think much when giving that info away so freely, innocence still lingered within the lion and due to this giving out important information so freely didn’t come across him as something you shouldn’t do. “Does she truly live here? I’ve heard whispers but you should never fully trust rumors.”

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - ASVINI - 05-20-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]JAGLIONESS - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
She was here indeed. This hadn't been necessarily the first place she had brought her children when she fled from Primus, but it had been one of them. Since then, many things had happen. Wonderful in their own respect, Goldie, and negative all in their own- like the recent raid they had. She had been recovering in the temple, her sides punctured deeply by the tusks of that maniac pig, bruised, tired. The bloodlust had taken much of her stamina out of her, and it was a long travel back home.

But upon hearing the bell ring, Deldrach rose, the jaglioness back in her typical form. The barbary lion took much out of her to hold for long periods of time, after all. But it was her original form, and she had plans to slowly start working her way back into it. Deldrach's body came to a stop, however, hearing the voice.. that scent. Deldrach couldn't see past Lumia and Keona for a long moment, until she stepped closer and around Lumia. "I live here." She stated, simply, and while it took her a moment, Deldrach would've cried had she not already been exhausted.

Wrapped in bandages, she stepped closer to Gweyir. "... My son.. it's been so long.." She whispered gently, just between the two of them. She had her doubts about her children still being alive, but something inside of her was melting in relief at the fact that Gweyir at the least was alive. Her body moved in closer, her head gently aiming to tuck about his in a sort of hug.

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-20-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Aw, wasn't this a sweet reunion? Vayne happened to arrive at just the right time, with Deldrach approaching the lion who claimed to be her son - which of course, ended up being true. There was a soft smile as Vayne watched the two reconnect, though she didn't want to interrupt anything and so, she didn't say anything. Not yet, at least.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - Casphian - 05-21-2021

His attention shifted towards the woman who spoke up, confusion briefly flashing across his gaze before her scent hit him and he realized who it was. “I thought I’d never find you,” he whispered in response to hers. When she’s moved her head to curl around his the lion immediately nuzzled into the side of her neck. Eventually he would peel away from the hug much to his disdain but there would be time to draw comfort from her embrace later when there wasn’t prying eyes. “You all look exhausted, especially you mother,” he mused, eyeing the bandages that she adorned. “It doesn’t take much to know that nothing good has happened recently,” he hummed.

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-21-2021

Deldrach. So Deldrach had children? Lumia supposed that wasn't all that surprising, considering the other was clearly an adult who had a past behind her. Children were a natural part of many people's lives. And yet, the young privateer still found herself blinking a couple of times in shock at Gweyir's question. She began to speak, a soft laugh leaving her, "Uh, yeah, Deldrach is h–" She was cut off by the approach of the woman in question, the feline quickly falling silent to let the two of them speak. It must've been such a delight, reuniting with one's family... well, at least, if that family was kind. Mia had pretty much no intention of seeking out anyone else in her own family, being perfectly happy with just Vayne. She had already gotten a taste of the other Ciphers from her encounter with Aphra, and she wanted no part of that.

At the mention of them all being exhausted, Lumia let out a bit of a strained laugh, nodding her head. She muttered as she scratched at the back of her neck, a sigh leaving her, "We are all pretty exhausted. The Typhoon just recently had a raid to get back some of our captured members from an enemy group. Thankfully we came out on top, but... it was pretty exhausting." Some of her own bandaged up injuries were still aching, although she knew them to be fairly minor in the grand scheme of things. Her enemies were the ones that had ended up dead on the ground. Best not to think of that now, though. Instead, she just shook her head from side to side, a smile gracing her muzzle as she moved on, "We don't have to worry about that now, though. And I'm so glad you and your mother are reunited. I suppose if you're gonna be joining, I should introduce myself... my name is Lumia Cipher, and I'm a privateer around here." She still took a great deal of pride in that title, especially now that she had been through her first proper battle. She hadn't quite felt worthy of it until now.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-21-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Like Lumia, the mention of everyone being exhausted was a bit of a sour spot. For Vayne in particular, considering she had been one of the captured. Thankfully though, her aunt answered first, and Vayne didn't have to explain what happened herself. "Vayne Cipher-Folie-Mikaelson, Privateer." She introduced herself with a small dip of her head.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Mother dearest are you here? | joiner - ASVINI - 05-22-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]JAGLIONESS - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
Deldrach gently pulled her son away, thankful he was still as affectionate as ever. She exhaled gently, stepping away, turning and facing the group behind them- well, her at least. Her ears twitched at Gweyir's statement, and a short chuff let her, a snicker at that. "Exhauting is understatement, as Lumia stated." Deldrach stated. Her eyes shifted gently towards Gweyir, some faint part of her wanting to introduce Goldie and Gweyir. Now that she thought about that, she hadn't seen her d- other.. friend.

Deldrach cleared her throat. "Everyone present knows who I am, I believe that goes without saying." She said, giving a small grin. She was funny in her head. "Let's go get you settled, yes, Gweyir?" She looked towards her son, perking her ears gently as she waited for a response.