Beasts of Beyond
SWINGING LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING TO PROVE ☆ sojourn - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: SWINGING LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING TO PROVE ☆ sojourn (/showthread.php?tid=14820)

SWINGING LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING TO PROVE ☆ sojourn - michael t. - 05-16-2021

This certainly was an interesting little group, wasn't it? Well... Silver supposed it wasn't technically little, but it still felt like that, to her. With all of the different islands, and everything so condensed. If she had been a little bit bigger, she might have felt claustrophobic in certain areas. Thankfully, the coyote liked to think she had been doing fairly well in the few short days – so far – that she had been within the Coalition. She was getting to know the territory, and the ins and outs of everything. It was certainly juicy. In fact, it was everything she wanted. Information that she needed, for when it would be time to go. Not that she'd let anyone else know of those intentions – she didn't need to. It was easier to just let them all think she was another face within the crowd. A spitfire of a face, but another person blending into the background like any other. Of course, something like that got a little complicated when someone took an interest in her. Not just anyone, but the kingpin herself, Sojourn. The other seemed amused by her bark and bite nature, although that wasn't all that big of a surprise. It made sense that she'd gravitate towards volatile personalities like her own. It just... complicated things.

The sun was beginning to fade over the horizon as Silvertongue sat in camp, her dark and fluffy tail resting at her side. As she ran her tongue over her fangs, she found herself wondering if it would be worth it to head out on a hunt. With night rapidly approaching, the larger prey animals would be settling down to sleep, making them perfect targets for a bloodsucking beast such as herself. She was broken from her planning, however, when she heard approaching pawsteps, a thing that caught her off guard when it was already growing so late. When she glanced over, she was almost unsurprised to see Sojourn was the one heading over – she couldn't imagine that the kingpin had a very healthy sleep schedule. With a lazy smile curling on her muzzle, the pitch black canine questioned Sojourn casually, "Hello there, Sojourn. You're certainly out late... to what do I owe the pleasure?" Overall, the coyote merely seemed relaxed in Sojourn's presence, observing the other patiently as she waited for a response.

( retro to the raid, obvi!! )
☆ — give me some of that vampire money

Re: SWINGING LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING TO PROVE ☆ sojourn - rhosmari - 05-17-2021

SOJOURN
MALUS
It was hard for her to sleep at night sometimes. Harder than it should be but there were always those whispering and nagging voices she tried her hardest to beat down. They meant nothing, they were wrong and so she got up to roam. To do something that could preoccupy her time until the sun began to rise or until she was able to fall into a fitful sleep. Her jaws were slightly opened as she breathed in the lingering scents, most having retired to their homes for the night. It was best that they did so anyway. Best that they all shut their doors from her. A small smile pulled at her muzzle but she paused in her steps as she saw the black coyote, tilting her head. Feeling that same feeling that quickened her heartbeat. She didn't know what to make of it. But she was moving toward her anyway. Her tail flicked against the ground as she spoke. The ghoul blinking her pastel pink gaze before she realized then what it meant. "What do you owe? Oh, no, the pleasure is all mine." Her tones were warm and kind as she turned her head toward the pub.

"I think we should catch a drink...seeing as we both appear to be night owls." The Kingpin turned to walk to the pub, a pause and a question in her eyes as she looked back the Silvertongue. Obviously she didn't have to go. Obviously she wasn't going to make her but it was an open invitation as she approached the door and pushed it open, warm light spilling forth from the inside. The smell of food lingered in the air, comfort, companionship. Something she had long since given up on.

[b]KINGPIN — COALITION — 3.5 YEARS
© MADI

Re: SWINGING LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING TO PROVE ☆ sojourn - michael t. - 05-18-2021

Honestly, if Silver had known the emotions that she was able to stir up in Sojourn, she probably would've been pretty surprised. The coyote had dabbled in love and relationships once or twice before, yes, but... they never really worked out. Things always seemed to get hurt, and people she loved... they ended up hurt. Part of her had figured that Sojourn might have dealt with the same issues – being the kingpin opened you up to get hurt by your enemies, after all. Still, the canine found herself glad that the other felt comfortable enough to approach her, a soft laugh leaving her before she spoke with a smile, "Well, I'm very glad to hear that. I always do try to be an enjoyable presence." She then said, her blue gaze drifting towards the pub as she nodded, "A drink, huh? That does sound good to me..." Would be nice for relaxing and getting some sleep, at least.

Shifting from her seated place on the cold ground, Silvertongue moved off after Sojourn, slipping into the pub without much fuss. The warmth and light from inside caused her muzzle to perk up in a grin, the smell of food a welcome one as well. Even if blood was her main delicacy, she certainly enjoyed other good meals as well. As she approached a place to sit, she spoke to Sojourn in a friendly and casual tone, "This place certainly manages to nail the vibe of a good drinking spot. Hopefully their actual drinks are just as good." As she made herself comfortable, her head then tilted to one side, questioningly, "I must admit beforehand, though, I'm curious about something. What is it that makes you a night owl? For me... well, I've got some special circumstances." She lifted up one of her claws, tapping it lightly against one of her vampiric fangs.
☆ — give me some of that vampire money