Beasts of Beyond
THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAT ♡ RAID ANNOUNCEMENT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAT ♡ RAID ANNOUNCEMENT (/showthread.php?tid=14819)

THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAT ♡ RAID ANNOUNCEMENT - ROXANNE R. - 05-15-2021

Re: THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAT ♡ RAID ANNOUNCEMENT - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-16-2021

It was honestly a relief to hear Roxie's rage-filled call for them to head put into battle. Lumia had been feeling antsy for it ever since Danny had been taken, with her niece following not so far behind. She wanted to get them back no matter what, and she ached to sink her claws into those Coalition bastards. She generally wasn't a violent person, but she had joined the battle division of the group, and fully intended to use the abilities that she had learned thus far. With her small tail twitching behind her, Lumia walked up and nodded her head firmly, voice full of fire, "Got it, Captain!" She couldn't move as fast as some others, but she was certainly eager as she took off into a sprint towards the Coalition's territory, her claws out. It seemed as though her newly developed ice elementals would be coming in handy sooner than she thought.

At the same time as Lumia, Roan came flying over with a relatively neutral look on his face, the ghost of a frown pulling at his muzzle. He had never really enjoyed raids or battles, knowing that they caused more work and woes for him and The Typhoon in the end. Still, he knew that this battle in particular was necessary, so he wasn't quite as hesitant this time. Normally he would've remained within The Typhoon's territory, but with both of his apprentices MIA for the moment, he figured it was better to go as a battle medic, in case any gravely serious injuries occurred. His satchel was hanging at his side as he flew up, calling to the small crowd below, "I'll be at the raid as a battle medic! So, if you get injured, just call out for me!" He'd probably notice them before then anyways, but the scent of blood and gore could easily become a lot to handle on the battlefield. Just the thought made his nose wrinkle as he turned, taking off towards the Coalition's territory.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: THEY SAY SEX SELLS, I KNOW THAT ♡ RAID ANNOUNCEMENT - Wavepool - 05-19-2021

In the span of her life, Wavepool had been witness to many horrible events, and equally as horrible deeds committed by those who walked the lands she had called home. A part of her had been hoping that perhaps those horrible groups would eventually be pushed back and crushed down, forgotten to time, and yet they had persisted, some had even only grown in strength. That seem piece of her had wondered if maybe this land was different, if, perhaps, they were free of that constant fear that had been such a prevalent thing in the past, but...it seemed that it wasn't the case. If what she had heard about this 'Coalition' was correct, then they truly were a blight on the world, but sadly, they were far from the worst she had seen, and as much as she hated violence, in the end, there were some out there that deserved it.

It was a battle she had been fully intent on joining, she had a lifetime of experience when it came to combat after all, and much as she hated to admit it, it was one of the few things she was good at. Fighting with a broken rib was nothing new, she had done it a few times in the past and was confident enough that she could manage it this time as well, she knew her own limits well. Fighting without access to her powers, however, was something that had given her pause, it had been what she had based her entire fighting style around, to allow her to continue fighting despite the damage done to her heart. Being denied from even joining this raid had hurt as well, she knew where Roan was coming from, she would have done the same if one of her patients was in her position, and it might have been hypocritical of her, but...she still wanted to be out there.

It....it had been something she had debated over, to stay in the temple as she had been instructed, or go out there and participate in a raid in what was perhaps the worst fighting condition she had been in in years. So, she was left to grit her teeth behind a fake smile and wish for luck for those who were about to go out and fight on behalf of her new home. "Good luck everyone!" she called out with false-cheer, feeling a bit sick to her stomach at how relieved she was that she wouldn't have to fight.