Beasts of Beyond
I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID (/showthread.php?tid=14818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - ROXANNE R. - 05-15-2021

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - SirDio - 05-16-2021

Like the god they were they arrived on the beaches of the central island, body low to the ground as they trampled inland. A fight. A raid. Fathom bit down and consumed npcs in their path as they let out a tyrannosaurid scream.

They stood resolute by the town entrance, ready and waiting, teeth bloodied from the slight feast of npcs.
THIS WORLD IS NOT MADE FOR YOU!

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Simon F.M. - 05-16-2021

「  H U R R Y  U P !  T H E  S U N  I S  G O I N G  D O W N !  」
ENGAGED
POLAR BEAR
OFFICER
TYPHOON
BIOGRAPHY
[Image: diya_small.png]
By the time Diya reached the territory of the Coalition, her anger had overridden everything she felt. There was a bitter rage that threatened to choke her, the distant reminder that this land had once housed the remainder of her family. She had grown her family but so many members were long gone, their old stomping grounds poisoned and destroyed. Not only that but they had taken some of her family, including her children on multiple occasions. She had been chomping at the bit ever since the first time but now that she had finally gotten permission to go feral, she had.

The polar bear strolled onto the land, fur rising on end as eyes narrowed into unnatural slits. Low guttural growls would rumble from the bear as her mouth hung slightly open, elongated canines bared. "Come on! Let's have some fun!" she would call out, daring someone to attack.

//open to any and all attacks!

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-16-2021

Anger. It was a driving force that threw Lumia forward through the neutral lands and over the water, into the territory of the Coalition. Roxie's furious voice was echoing in her head, and her jaw was clenched as she bolted forward. She was stopped as a Coalition NPC reared up nearby, snarling and snapping at her, but she didn't hesitate – especially with her mentor nearby. She just collided with them, teeth digging in until blood filled her mouth, and crystals of ice spread over the NPC's body, spearing inwards. The NPC fell to the ground with a thud, and Lumia went stumbling back, blood already dripping from her muzzle. Her gaze darted around the camp they were infiltrating, desperately looking for any sign of where they kept the prisoners. She muttered to herself, tail twitching in aggravation, "Where the hell are they..." She needed to get to Vayne and Danny. She needed to find them and get them out.

( open to attack!! )
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - roan ; - 05-16-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Roan arrived shortly after the rest of The Typhoon, although unlike the rest of them, he remained lingering within the sky. He made no move to dive bomb into the camp, his blue gaze merely narrowed and scanning the battlefield below. He was here as a battle medic, after all. He had no intention of getting into an actual fight unless ot was absolutely necessary. Instead, he was merely here to care for the wounded, and get them to safety. That was easier said than done, of course, but the soothsayer had plenty of his own tools at his disposal in case things got too hairy. While his feline form was ideal for healing and patching up others, his dragon form lingered beneath the surface, ready to emerge if he needed to take on a large opponent head on. He wouldn't put it past the Coalition to go and target medics in particular, after all.

( open to attacks, although he'll mostly just repel them and attempt to get away )
[align=right][sup][sup]template © tikki[/sup][/sup]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 05-16-2021

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
How ironic it was, the first member of the Coalition to not be an NPC was someone who absolutely would not be doing anything about it. The lizard had been dozing in the camp, although was absolutely woken up from the shouts and war cries of Typhoon members and the screams of his peers being ripped apart. A slow blink, a flick of the tongue. Foreign scent, and even he could taste the fury in the air. ‘What.’ The thought curls in his mind, absolute confusion on the lizard’s face. It had disturbed his nap! It had been a darn good nap, too!

Disgruntled, the komodo monitor heaved himself to his talons and turned away from the beginning of the raid. Too much fast movement for his liking; too much for a simple minded lizard that could hardly handle a singular prey items movement without being confused and giving up. Anthemtalon would settle around on the sidelines of the fight, laying back down to try and sleep through it. If approached? Well, he’d deal with that if it happened.

._. Mobile! Anthem is open for attacks, although he will only fight defensively within his personal space. 
ANTHEMTALON [] komodo monitor [] tags
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-16-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
It was about damn time for the pirates to show their faces. Aphra was starting to wonder if they had forgotten about Vayne (and Danny too, she supposed) - rendering the girl's claim of them coming for her false. It would have been something to mock her about, something to try and manipulate her over, but unfortunately, here The Typhoon was. Not wanting to harm her main body anymore than it already was (and her dragoness body was far too pretty to be ruined by scars), Aphra possessed her bengal body instead.

If Roxanne wasn't in a dragon body herself, perhaps Aphra would have considered attacking the woman who made her life miserable - but fortunately Roxie's oh-so-dear wife was here. At one point, Aphra had been afraid of the polar bear form that Diya took, mostly because in The Typhoon, she knew she would be outnumbered. But here... people obviously didn't like her, that wasn't a secret, but at the very least, they would be smart enough not to attack one of their own. So with her focus on [member=1149]Diya F.M.[/member] , Aphra took a running start at the Dealer, attempting to reach into her mind and tried to send a telepathic attack to disorient her, even if for a brief moment.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Keona. - 05-16-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
Methodic.  The wolf had moved on a different path than her crewmates.  Held back for a time.  A considerable distance.  For a single purpose.  Danny.  A clear howl that cut through the air.  Between the miles left between.  Simple warning.  We're coming for you.

Only then, the dealer moved to catch up with her crewmates as the battle began.  Larger now, but no less intent on moving with stealth.  With discretion.  Despite a burning fury she would not rush in.  Letting Roxanne and Diya take the front as she slipped into the following chaos of battle.  Moving instead with the intent to find.  To locate her taken crewmates.

On the prowl, there would be no hesitation should a wanderer step in her way.  Her connection to the elements were buzzing beneath her skin.  Waiting for the moment.  Waiting for the excuse.  She would kill them all if she had to.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - VALE - 05-16-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ 3 eyed crow
CAW! CAW! CAW! The murder of crows shrieked in alarm and warning.

When the dragon landed in their camp, they scattered to the winds. A mighty flock of black dots circled the air—CAW, CAW, CAW—to warn the others. The feral crows thought only of themselves and their brethren, but the Coalition might want to heed their calls.

Lost in a sea amongst many, the one three-eyed crow cawed along with the rest. The murder understood even this one wouldn’t fight against these intruders.

Let the local sapients handle these intruding sapients, the crows all thought as one, and let the murder feast upon the losers.

// feral!Vale will not fight unless ve or another crow is attacked
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Casphian - 05-16-2021

A head perked up at the sound of screaming, foggy orbs glancing around in search of the location of the sound yet would find nothing but darkness. The snow leopard took off in a dead run, the sound of fighting drawing louder the closer they got to their destination. Honestly Saturn knew it was only a ticking time bomb until the first group would be coming to retrieve the stolen members. The Thane finally appeared, a low rumble or a growl vibrating through their chest as they lunged at an opposing NPC, quickly taking them out. Blood dripped from their muzzle, unseeing orbs filled with anger and the need to protect their home.

//open to all attacks! Also open to being captured and plots!