Beasts of Beyond
great scots - open, sunbathing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: great scots - open, sunbathing (/showthread.php?tid=14768)

great scots - open, sunbathing - rhosmari - 05-09-2021

CAN'T DROWN MY DEMONS, THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM.
Another fine and hot day. One in which he was still trying to get his place organized. He did have plans to go out of his way and see if anyone wanted to trade a few pretty stones for some furniture. Rugs too. Maybe a few shelves should he begin to collect something. But until then he was spending much of his time wandering the desert, seeing if there was anything of interest that he could delve into. And well, he sort of did and didn't at the same time. There was a river here, it looked okay but it smelled foul to him. Obviously it was not used for drinking and he lowered his muzzle to sniff again. The smell was almost overwhelming and he gagged before shaking his head. "What a river." The youth spoke before he backed up and looked at the blistering sun. Well on a fine day like this he could enjoy it. So he did just that.

The set up was pretty tame, he has risen a small stone slab beside the river and was spread out eagle on his back. His head hung off and his eyes were closed as he let the sun warm his underbelly. There was a small glass beside him, filled with a mystery liquid but he was just chilling for the moment. Taking time to just have a day to himself. Then again he had not really reached out to the locals yet to try and be excessively nosy yet. But sooner or later he would. But not today.

Re: great scots - open, sunbathing - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 05-09-2021

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── the cub made his way over slowly, head tilted in curiousity at the rays of sun dancing on valhalla's stomach fur. near captivated but the glimmer on the glass caught his attention.  gaze snapping over he crouched, stealth lending him a hand as he approached the sleeping male and slowly tried to pull the glass towards him. small pebbles would brush against the floor as he pulled it to him but soon enough his maw was almost touching the rim. he sniffed it, couldn't identify any particular substance so dipped his tongue into it.

"speech"

Re: great scots - open, sunbathing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-10-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
The Blood Nile was actually a good place, at least in Dante’s opinion. He rather liked the blood-river and was quite surprised that Gael didn’t try turning it into a normal river.

Being the ever-persistent fuck that he was and not caring about the recent drama that happened the last time he ‘defended’ the border, Dante was on his way to the Nile as apart of his rounds around the territory. The rock slab was new, but nothing really to worry over. Would be a pretty great sunbathing spot actually, if Valhalla wasn’t already occupying the spot.

”Didn’t your mother tell you not to try weird substances?” Dante asked Asmodeus with an amused voice, mostly amused at the kid trying to be sneaky rather than his own hypocrisy. Dante definitely had no right to say anything about people trying weird things, considering the shit he’s tried.

//mobile[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: great scots - open, sunbathing - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 05-10-2021

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── dante's voice appeared and asmodeus looked up at him, quickly pushing the glass back and running his tongue over his maw. "who, aphra?" he scoffed. "dante, why would you think aphra would try to teach us what is safe to consume and what not?"

"speech"

That.. wasn’t the reaction Dante expected, but it did at the very least seemed to distract Asmodeus for the time being. ”I’m assuming Aphra’s your mother.” He replied, not entirely sure whether or not Jormungand had brought her up before, but... maybe he did? Eh either way, it didn’t matter. ”Don’t know her, so I can’t really say whether or not I’m surprised.”

Judging by Asmodeus’s reaction though, it was probably safe to assume that Aphra was a rather distant mother. At least they had their father, Dante supposed; it was more than what he had at their age.

//mobile[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── "aphra is my mother, yes, why?" the male tilted his head with a small frown, unsure why dante would bring up the female who played virtually no part in his life save give birth to him. "you shouldn't be," he said in response to the followup from the hybrid. "she's a terrible person and you shouldn't talk to her at all."

"speech"

Re: great scots - open, sunbathing - rhosmari - 05-10-2021

CAN'T DROWN MY DEMONS, THEY KNOW HOW TO SWIM.
Everything was nice and quiet and relaxing, till it wasn't. There was the sound of someone slowly pulling his drink away and then a full blown conversation started to happen. A soft sigh left the feline of draconic blood and slowly his pink tinted purple eyes opened up. For a moment he didn't say anything as he listened to them talk. Something about an Aphra. Sounded like some kind of bug. Regardles the feline slowly rolled over on his stone slab and he looked at the both of them, lifting a paw he would reach and pull his drink back to him. He frowned as he noticed the congealed red bits in it. He needed to warm it back up again he guessed. "Well I was relaxing." He mused to himself before he just decided to down the drink. His face screwed up but it helped a bit. Though he can say it was much better warmer. "Guess I should assume you both like to shoot the breeze at this here river. Great, great." With a shrug of his shoulders the slap slowly seemed to melt back into the earth and he stood up. He didn't really have any questions to the bug they were talking about though.

"Duly noted." Dante mused, before his attention was grabbed from Asmodeus to Valhalla, who had been woken up from their conversation. Which hadn't been his intention, but alas, it happened and Dante was unfortunately not a time manipulator. Not that he believed time control was even possible. "Sorry, man. Was just tryin' to make sure the kid didn't drink something he shouldn't." Once again, a hypocritical statement coming from the local drug addict, but in a way, he didn't want Asmodeus to go down the same road.

Dante watched as Valhalla made the slab disappear, ears pricking for a moment as a frown formed. "Damn, you ain't gonna keep that for others to lay on?" That was kind of disappointing. And selfish.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── "i don't know you but what was in that drink? it tasted disgusting." came the wrinkling of his nose as the cub shook his head with a snort, sticking his tongue out. optics widened as he watched the slab disappear.

"speech"