Beasts of Beyond
I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving (/showthread.php?tid=14763)

I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - ASTRAEA CIPHER-LINGRÉ - 05-08-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M JUST A PUPPET IN YOUR PLAY !。+゚.[/glow]
After the talk with her father and Katsuki, Astraea finally came to the conclusion that she wasn't welcome here. At the very least, the liliger felt like an outsider in comparison to her more... aggressive clanmates. The captures were quite honestly the last straw for her, though if she had been there to see Angelembrace's dissection, she probably would have been absolutely horrified then.

Other than Devraj and Katsuki, there wasn't anyone for Astraea to say farewell to. Aphra was not a mother to her, only a life-giver, and had shown multiple times that she and Katsuki weren't worth her time. And so, without another word or glancing back, Astraea made her way towards the cliffside of the Coalition's territory, spreading her white wings as she neared the edge of the cliffs and took off.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - trojan g. - 05-08-2021

[align=center]
Ruven had seen the figure of the young Coalitioner fly off into the distance. He hadn't seen her walk to the cliff and hadn't been there when she had spoken to her family, but he had known that there would be a time where her loyalties were questioned. Ruven saw how she disliked what happened around her, and he knew that it was always possible for members of different groups to leave and go elsewhere, so despite not knowing much about Astraea, he had thought that eventually she would leave.

Ruven walked over to the cliffs, sitting down and watching as she eventually disappeared into the distance, unsure how to feel. He couldn't consider her his friend, they'd never really held a conversation, but she had been a member of his home, one that he could have seen growing into something more one day. Maybe he held others too high, considering she was gone now. But at least she hadn't left sooner.

RUVEN MALUS - 6 MONTHS - POWERS - COTC - PENNED BY TIKKI
©tikki

Re: I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-08-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Astraea was right in her belief that Aphra did not care for her, especially after the hybrid had shown that she was rather soft and didn't enjoy the violence that was happening amongst the Coalition. A shame, she supposed, considering that she should have been used to the bloodshed since she had been born here. But alas, it seemed as if Devraj raised a coward. Aphra saw the liliger cub leave camp, though did not follow her. Good riddance. She hadn't heard the conversation Astra had with her father and littermate, but she assumed by the way Astraea was high-tailing it out of here, she was leaving.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - ARVID R. - 05-09-2021

It had been fairly apparent from the beginning that Astraea simply wasn't suited to the Coalition lifestyle. She was meek and far too kind to reside in a group that cared little for anyone outside of their own circles – and cared little for even some inside, as well. Still, Arvid had been wondering if she would ever actually leave to head out on her own. Part of him had figured such a decision would be obvious, but part of him figured she would be too cowardly to do it... seemed as though that part had been wrong, though.

He watched Astraea sail out without much of an expression on his face, his head merely tilting to one side. He couldn't help but wonder where she was going, and whether they would cross paths in the future. Although, one thing was for certain – if she decided to make herself an enemy of the Coalition, he was going to offer her no mercy. With a soft snort leaving him, the young scientist then just shook his head, muttering to Ruven, "Well... I guess she'll be happier wherever she's going." He then turned to head away from the cliff, figuring there was nothing more to be seen.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: I DON'T WANNA SAY SORRY // leaving - rhosmari - 05-09-2021

SOJOURN
MALUS
In the woman's eyes all she could see was a traitor running with her tail between her legs. Raised to run away was a terrible lesson to give and she found herself frowning. Wherever she went she would not be welcomed back here. If she ended up with their worst enemies she would become one too and there would be no mercy given. She cared little for whose child it was if they decided to betray them and run to an enemy. The blue tinged lioness watched with narrowed pale pink eyes as the figure faded in to the distance before she lightly tapped Ruven on the shoulder. "Come, we have better things to do then watch a coward flee." Was all the Kingpin would say as she turned away from the scene to make her leave.

[b]KINGPIN — COALITION — 3.5 YEARS
© MADI