Beasts of Beyond
MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing (/showthread.php?tid=14752)

MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - OLEANDER CIPHER-ELD. - 05-07-2021

[glow=white,1,400]YOU STOOD BESIDE ME WHEN I WAS OUT OF MY MIND !。+゚.[/glow]
It had been a couple of days since Oleander left camp on her own, sneaking out to 'explore'. Unbeknownst to her siblings and mother, Oleander had gone off on a little journey - one that would lead to her finding her father in The Typhoon.

Oleander's room showed no signs of struggle of course and by now, the girl's slime trail would probably be extremely faint, with no clear sign of where she was headed off to.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 05-07-2021

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-08-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
One would think that Aphra would notice one of her own daughters missing, but truthfully, the she-cat didn't really care. Not entirely at the very least, though Lethe's voice questioning about where one of her siblings were at had Aphra curious as to what she was referring to. Aphra came to the dragonet's side, peering into Oleander's room (and trying to avoid getting close to the slimey mess of a child in front of the entrance). "She better not have left camp." The woman hissed with gritted teeth, trying to feign some sort of worry for Oleander.

Truth be told, while Oleander was her favorite of the clutch solely due to looking more like her, she still wasn't a fan of the slime. "You haven't seen where she went?" Aphra asked now, moving her gaze to Lethe almost in an accusing manner.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - ARVID R. - 05-09-2021

Oleander was missing? Well, that... wasn't great. Not only because it meant a wanderer was missing, but also because Arvid had been watching her. Or, at least, watching her development. Part of the reason he had been so excited about Aphra's children being born was because he had never seen dragons grow up from mere eggs before. He had figured it would be an interesting process, and he certainly didn't want to miss anything because Oleander had just wandered off.

The dire wolf had a small frown on his face as he approached, glancing around before he addressed Aphra, "Are you going to go look for her? It's not as if she could've gotten all that far on her own... she's pretty small." Which was also a pretty worrying fact. Oleander's small size made her the perfect target for predators, even if they probably wouldn't appreciate her slimy texture. He certainly didn't want the child dying, even if he was pretty numb to tragic events at this point. Unfortunately, he doubted Aphra had any intentions of looking for her, considering how the other's parenting style had been presented so far.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - angelembrace - 05-09-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── Two vanishing acts in a week or so, things were getting intense. He meant that sarcastically of course, Angel didn’t actually particularly care either way, he hadn’t formed any connection with the little dragons yet, so for one of them to go missing....well, it was about as tragic as any other regular group mate’s potential demise was to him. A loss of a dragon though, that in itself held more importance.

”Hmmm...hopefully a hawk didn’t grab her just yet. No clue where that slime trails leads though...” The jaguar pondered, squinting as his eyes locked on the distant trail. If he was a dragonet, where would he go? The answer for that didn’t seem too obvious either, given how curious most children were. She could have been anywhere by now, alive or dead. Preferably alive.

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-09-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Arvid had to ask whether or not she was going to go looking for Oleander, didn't he? Aphra forced herself not to roll her eyes at the question, gritting her teeth before letting out an answer, "Of course I'm going to look for her." As if to prove her point, the she-cat turned around - only to be met with Angelembrace walking up now and providing an ever-useful comment.

Actually, no, his comment was actually useful. A slime trial. "Guess we're following this, then." Aphra commented, not offering any words regarding the idea of a predator grabbing her and taking her away. Was Aphra secretly hoping that was the case? Yes but also no, because Oleander was the one she liked a little better than the other two.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MY MEMORIES TAKEN // missing - SirDio - 05-09-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A MASK OF MY OWN FACE
Her sister was... missing? Dario found it hard to believe but, at the same time, it was understandable how someone could get lost if they were a child. Dario fumbled toward the group, worry in her eyes. "I hope she's okay.." and it wasn't like she could go with Aphra and anyone else who went to track her down - she was still too young.
Coalition - 3rd Generation Cipher-Eld - Played by Seraphim
[sup]© tikki[/sup]