Beasts of Beyond
Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner (/showthread.php?tid=14727)

Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - Casphian - 05-04-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ My name means healing but I only bring death — A small fox sprinted through the area, a soft pant slipping past her lips. She wasn’t quite sure where she was, panic slithering through her body. She didn’t want to be lost, no she wanted to be home curled up with her mother but she wouldn’t get that, not every again. Ambrose slowed her running, finally coming to a stop next to the border of a group, their scent curling around her. She wanted to find safety in a group but she wasn’t sure if she could trust this one not to kill her on sight. Between the wings and her tails it wouldn’t take much to figure out why many would want her dead, or at least the most from where she was from. Alas the tiny goddess was also unaware of the blood of the gods flowing through her veins. Ambrose padded over to a shaded area, the pup curling up underneath the shade. Fear radiated through her wide gaze, ears pricking back. She hoped she could find refuge within the walls of this group.

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - sunsetkisses - 05-05-2021

[Image: DdB2JWR.gif]
Back on that hunting grind. Sunsetpaw was on the trail of something, squirrel or rabbit maybe, she couldn’t tell just yet and hadn’t memorized all of the prey that lived here, so it was really a shot in the dark most of the time. Arriving here alone with no prior knowledge was sort of a bummer, but she made the choice to abandon her previous living arrangement and find somewhere new, which she clearly did, and had no regrets beside never knowing what to expect when on the hunt. That was it, no blood or fear or haunting ghosts of the past, just her and her insistence not to die a rouge. But not everyone got so lucky apparently, as she would soon discover.

A rustling noise in the plant life signaled the loss of her next meal, something far bigger from the sound of it launching the small I’m unidentified animal into the distance. A frown soured her expression, pushing at the undergrowth to find any trace of what had ruined her amazing scent trail. Another animal, sure, but a baby?. Well, maybe that was an assumption, and she wasn’t exactly a mature responsible adult herself, but that was neither here nor there. There was a frightened stranger in the shade, a young one too. Her frustration melted into concern, brow furrowing. ”Hey, little thing...why do you look so afraid?” What even was she? She looked like a fox, but the tails were...new.
[b]

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - Casphian - 05-05-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ My name means healing but I only bring death — The shuffling of turf foliage caught the kitsune’s attention, drawing her gaze towards it. She patiently waited as it drew closer, her gaze growing wider by the second. Finally she was peering up at another face, her breath catching in her throat. The question was long lost to her ears, her body frozen as she started. Finally she was shuffling backwards with a squeak. “P-Please don’t eat me,” she managed to get out, pressing her head to the ground and wrapping her paws over it.

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 05-05-2021

[glow=white,1,400]CLINGIN' TO INSANITY !。+゚.[/glow]
The last time that Drayden remembered a child being left on their land was with Kasper, but Kasper hadn't been afraid. From what he heard from some NPCs about that day, Kasper seemed almost oblivious to the fact that he being left in The Palm Glades. Drayden felt for him, but didn't really know how to comfort the younger kitten, seeing as he didn't really have a great relationship with his own mother.

Drayden followed the scent of Ambrose, having noticed it and noting that it had a heavy fear scent to it - something that got stronger as he neared Sunsetpaw. In front of the other apprentice was a small, young kitsune, covering her face with her paws and cowering. Drayden looked at Sunsetpaw, as if trying to say, Poor thing to her, before he looked back down at Ambrose. "Hey, we're not gonna eat you, I promise." He spoke softly, hoping he didn't scare the poor girl more. "My name is Drayden, and this is Sunsetpaw. What's your name?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - WINTERHYMNS P. - 05-05-2021

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - Casphian - 05-05-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ My name means healing but I only bring death — Multicolored orbs snapped towards the leopard that made an appearance, shrinking back slightly when he spoke up. Her ears pressed forwards a hit at the mentioning of the names and the question of what hers was. “I-I’m Ambrose,” she answered, shuffling backwards from the pair and curling back up. Her head snapped towards Winterhymns, head tilting to one side slightly. “No? Yes? I don’t know,” she mused, a soft whimper sounding from her.

“I don’t know where I am I just know that I’ve not been welcomed anywhere,” she whined. Her tripled tails curled around her body, wings pressing closer to her back. She peered up at the trio, eyes widened with fear and a hint of curiosity. “Please don’t chase me away I’m so tired of running.”

Re: Won’t you join me for a dance? ~ joiner - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 05-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]CLINGIN' TO INSANITY !。+゚.[/glow]
The poor girl seemed scared out of her mind and it made Drayden feel bad. He moved aside slightly to let Winterhymns take a look at the child, listening as Ambrose went on about how she had been running forever. None of the other groups? The male echoed in his mind, doubtful, but didn't want to say it out loud. "This is the Palm Glades. I'm sure Winterhymns will let you stay here if you want to." More like he knew Win would, accepting joiners wasn't exactly something that he had to be here for, but still.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]