Beasts of Beyond
SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] (/showthread.php?tid=14717)

Pages: 1 2

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - WINTERHYMNS P. - 05-03-2021

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - SÉAMUS - 05-04-2021

[align=center]
| Séamus Ó Faoláin
The pirate waved his tail in a friendly motion as he trotted over, joining the gathering crowd.  Winterhymns seemed in a good mood, which likely meant good news.  Nothing majorly adverse had happened as far as he knew and he would hate to be out of the loop.

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 05-04-2021

[glow=white,1,400]CLINGIN' TO INSANITY !。+゚.[/glow]
It did seem like Winterhymns was in a good mood, and that was usually a good thing. Not that Drayden had ever seen the Legate in a bad mood; or at least, he couldn’t remember a time. At Win’s call for a meeting sounded out, Drayden made his way over.

//mobile[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - rowena. - 05-04-2021

[table][tr][td]
ROWENA NÍ FAOLÁIN
TIRONE
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #76b8cc; text-align: left; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px"]As an sliogán, Amhrán na Farraige
Meeting.  That sounded... Important.  The tiny tirone scrambled over, quickly darting to her father's side and clambering onto his paws.  Her seagreen hues were large in curiosity as she began to get comfortable.

Would this be a long thing...?  Rowena twitched her ears.  She didn't like sitting still very long.  Restless energy not quite burnt out.  But Winterhymns looked... Happy.  So maybe meetings were a fun thing?  Would they play a game?

She rolled over onto her side, batting a webbed paw at her father's leg.  He looked attentive.  It had to be interesting then.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - rhosmari - 05-04-2021

Hooded eyes gazed up from where he had been laying. Attempting to take a nap after recent events has occurred. Well, they were not too recent but the image kept playing in his head of the crow falling from the sky. He kept wondering to himself if he was really the one that had done that. It felt different, powerful. Slowly as he heard his Mapa's voice he pushed himself to stand up and shake the sleepiness from his gaze, widening his eyes as he walked over with intrigue to see what was going on. This had to be important because all the meetings were and thus he sat and waited to see what was going to be told to them.

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - WYVERNKIT - 05-04-2021

[align=center]
WYVERNPAW PENDRAGON-DAISUKE
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #0D0C0F; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #8E6290;"][align=center] — [b]FELINE - PALM GLADES - APPRENTICE - TAGS
Meeting. Wyvern looked exhausted, if not somewhat sickly, wandering over and settling herself down near Goldenpaw. Her ears were lowered and eyes half closed, waiting for the announcements to be called.

"speech"

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - sunsetkisses - 05-04-2021

[Image: DdB2JWR.gif]
”Yessir, Mista’ Win!” Sunsetpaw chirped, strolling over behind everyone else until she got to where she wanted to be, looking up at the Legate curiously. What would there be today to discuss, huh? Honestly? She really had no idea.
[b]

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - WINTERHYMNS P. - 05-05-2021

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 05-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]CLINGIN' TO INSANITY !。+゚.[/glow]
Winterhymns started with the welcomes as per usual, followed by the announcement of Ares being demoted. Drayden suddenly realized he hadn't seen the dark-furred feline around lately after the incident that she had. Maybe she left? That was possible, though Drayden felt bad that she felt like she couldn't confide in her clanmates.

"Congrats!" Drayden called out to the newly promoted, as well as Rowena for her title and Sanguinetears for becoming an official Immune. He didn't have any interest in the medici position, but he was grateful for the shoutout he received. With the Legate's dismissal, the snow leopard got to his paws and made his way through camp towards the boardwalk.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME ☆ MEETING [5/3] - KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-07-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD !。+゚.[/glow]
Ah, shit, he was a tad bit late to this. Fortunately Kasper was able to catch up to the meeting as Winterhymns finished up his announcements, welcoming a bunch of new Discens and Sanguinetears as an Immune. The curly-eared tom didn't say anything, simply observing to see what to do during these things.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]