Beasts of Beyond
'Til I Collapse :: Fishing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: 'Til I Collapse :: Fishing (/showthread.php?tid=14703)

'Til I Collapse :: Fishing - Ares - 05-01-2021

ARES THERVOS
The feline waded into elbow-deep water, the salty breeze hurting her dry throat as she breathed in. Her tail coiled around a weaved basket that floated pitifully. With a deep sigh the feline shifted into a dinosaur, wading a bit deeper as she held the basket. "No better time like a fucking drought to try my paw at fishing, I suppose." She grumbled, eyes focused on the water for movement under the surface.

"Where ever your soul is, Ana, hope you can watch me fail at this.." She sighed and plunged her jaws into the water, pulling out several somewhat small fish and dropping them into the basket. Sweeping her free claws into the water she tried to catch a larger fish, failing and only catching seaweed. "huh." Ares grunted, taking a look at the shore. She had to get some food for the group. For her mothers. For the siblings she was supposed to have, should water return and hell recede. For everyone.

She looked back at the water and plunged her jaws in, retrieving a good-sized fish and dropping it into the basket. "Guess I'm not as bad as I thought.." Her throat started to hurt but she laughed anyway.

Re: 'Til I Collapse :: Fishing - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-02-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
you're the cause, the antidote ,
the sinking ship that i could not let go !
Never before would Atbash be trying to visit the beachside often, considering her trauma regarding Caesar attempting to drown her back during her time in Snowbound, but with the drought, the savannah was almost forced to come here. It was a way to cool off and possibly get a drink, with her ability to manipulate the water into becoming pure rather than full of salt - but even that took a lot of energy lately. Atbash watched Ares at a distance, her head tilted as she tried to figure out what the large reptile was doing.

Is she... fishing? It seemed like it, and it was certainly one way to get food when most land-dwelling prey has gone elsewhere. But it seemed almost counter-productive to Atbash; wouldn't waiting until the water evaporated be the better option here, leaving fish stranded on land? Not that the dream demon wanted their main source of water to disappear. Shrugging that thought off, Atbash decided to approach the ocean and Ares, standing on the dock. "Hey Ares. You doing okay?" She was, of course, referring to Ana's death. Ares had been, understandably, hit hard with her death - but Atbash wanted to make sure Ares was doing okay. Mentally, that is.
female f1 savannah | vassal [hp] of commune of tanglewood | "speaking" | thoughts | "telepathically speaking"
© madi

Re: 'Til I Collapse :: Fishing - CHALICE AKAODON. - 05-02-2021

[glow=white,1,400]DEEP IN THE OCEAN, DEAD AND CAST AWAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Chalice had been, unfortunately, affected by the heat. She had passed out a couple of days prior to Ana's death and that had been her call to reality. At least, in the sense of making sure she was cooled off and hydrated. The maned lioness was making her way to the shore, ears pricked as she heard the voice of Atbash Cipher. The woman didn't really know either of these two, not very well at the very least, but she was curious to what Ares was doing. Fishing, obviously.

Chalice licked her lips upon seeing the fish, though tried not to make her staring obvious. It was rude, after all. "Hello," The woman spoke, clearing her throat as she approached the dock where Atbash sat. "Both of you are doing okay with this heat?" Of course, she was worried about how her clanmates were doing in this heat. Chalice had, after all, perished herself. It wasn't a fun experience, that's for sure.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: 'Til I Collapse :: Fishing - Ares - 05-02-2021

ARES THERVOS
Her head swiveled to Atbash, walking over to the dock. "I'm alright for the time being. Keeping myself busy." She didn't want time to think about Ana, especially not now, not during the heat. Once the heat was gone she could break. Blue eyes looked to Chalice, nodding to her. "More or less. Just trying to be useful while not exerting myself."