Beasts of Beyond
IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro (/showthread.php?tid=14691)

IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - OLEANDER CIPHER-ELD. - 04-29-2021

[glow=white,1,400]YOU STOOD BESIDE ME WHEN I WAS OUT OF MY MIND !。+゚.[/glow]
Out.

That's the only thing that was going through the dragonet's mind. She wanted out, no longer wishing to be encased within the egg that held her. The egg shook as she moved, trying to break it open. The slimy dragonet pushed and prodded with her legs, arms, and 'beak' as she tried to escape and eventually - she broke free. Her egg tilted over as she continued to push to one side, revealing a small, sea-green colored dragonet with slimy scales. She had a few feathers like her mother, though they were slick with the slime and egg-goo for now. She had a red jewel on her head just like Aphra, and her underside was the same red sparkling color.

"Well hello there, Oleander." Although the dragonet could barely understand what was being said, she did recognize this icy voice to be her mother. Aphra leaned down to look at her, though was clearly trying to hide her disgust at this dragonet being slimy just like her father.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-29-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

What had her mother done this time? Messed about with some dragon thing? Inferno was the first to arrive at the scene, watching Aphra peer into an ugly looking twig's optics, disgust tinging her voice as she spoke the name Oleander. "Mother, be nice." She didn't expect Aphra to, after all, when had Aphra ever been nice? But this was a baby, a newly hatched.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - angelembrace - 04-29-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── While he had no particular interest in the dragons that Aphra managed to push out as new half siblings, Angel did want to see the hatching of new reptiles, a type of creature not commonly found here. Too cold after all. What he hadn’t been expecting was the slime that the baby wore like a little coat. At first he wondered if it was just from the egg, but that wasn’t it, was it?

At Inferno’s side, Angelembrace tilted his head, squinting at the little hatchling. ”Why is she...slimy?” He asked, a little less subtle with his disgust. Not to be mean on purpose, he just wasn’t a huge fan of the material. Being openly mean to a child also just felt wrong, unfortunately.

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - trojan g. - 04-29-2021

[align=center][div style="max-width: 415px;text-align: justify;font-family: times new roman;font-size: 10pt;line-height: 116%;text-indent: 35px;"]It seemed as though Ruven would be the first to arrive that wasn't at all related to the newly hatched dragon. When he had seen others start heading that way, the boy had quickly followed as well, wanting to know what was going on with the dragon eggs that had been in a nest not so long ago. They were something that had interested the boy, but when he saw that one of them had been seemingly broken open, his eyes widened in horror for a moment, afraid someone had broken one of the eggs and killed a baby before he realized that the dragon hatchling was, in fact, alive and well.

Coming to a stop beside Angel, Ruven's head would tilt sideways for only a second before he looked at the younger child, confusion on his face. So the slime that was on this newly named 'Oleander' wasn't something that was normal? "Maybe she'll grow up and the slime will be gone?" He would comment. If only he had seen the father of the children, he would have known better.

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - ARVID R. - 04-29-2021

Unlike the others – with the exception of Ruven – Arvid wasn't disgusted by the presence of slime on the young dragon. Rather, he curious about where it had come from, and whether it was a permanent thing. He had been excited to see the dragons grow up from the beginning, fascinated by their potential life cycle, but this just made things even more interesting. The pup couldn't help the faint gleam in his eyes as he approached, his tail wagging from side to side behind him. He muttered as he sat down nearby, making sure to give Aphra and the child some space, "Oleander? What a... surprisingly pleasant name." While he hadn't genuinely been expecting Aphra to name the children something like "shithead" or "fuckface," he hadn't exactly been expecting anything so soft, either.

Glancing around at the others that were present, Arvid then found himself offering up his own question, "Was their father slimy?" That seemed like the most obvious culprit, at least in the dire wolf's opinion. The child clearly possessed the feathers from Aphra, so unless the slime was something to keep them protected as they grew, it seemed nature that the slime would come from the father. Unless Aphra had secretly been somewhat slimy this entire time. The young male did have to admit – the idea of Aphra getting up each morning and painstakingly scrubbing off a layer of slime just to go out was pretty amusing.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - APHRA CIPHER . - 04-29-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]I'M IN THE BUSINESS OF MISERY !。+゚.[/glow]
Inferno was the first of the Cipher spawn in the Coalition to visit her half-siblings, making a comment about how Aphra appeared to be judging the new hatchling. After all, she let herself get impregnated with a gooey dragon, at least one of these suckers were going to end up slimy. "I doubt the slime will go away." Aphra answered both Angelembrace and Ruven's question simultaneously, looking over at the two, before she looked over at Arvid, ignoring the comment he gave about the name she chose for the hatchling. "Yes, he was. I was hoping it wasn't genetic." And yet, here it was. On of her children. Great.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - ASTRAEA CIPHER-LINGRÉ - 04-30-2021

[glow=white,1,400]STARDUST IN YOU AND ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Even though Astraea wasn't a big fan of her mother, she felt obligated to see her half-siblings. She hadn't been there when Aphra had laid the eggs, though she didn't really see the need to, considering they just held the dragonets inside them. When the liliger noticed everyone going towards Aphra's home, Astraea assumed that the eggs were hatching - lo and behold, one of them was. A sea-green slimey creature came out of the egg, which was... quite the opposite of what Astraea was expecting.

Aphra admitted that the father was slimey like Oleander and Astraea wrinkled her nose. Then why did you get with him, if you're so disgusted? She wanted to say, but held her tongue. "They're pretty, I think." Astraea spoke up, a soft smile on her face as she looked past everyone and stared at Aphra - she knew this would irritate her mother. And it did, as evident by the cold gaze she gave Astra.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-01-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Apparently Astraea was her half sister or whatever, and Inferno barely identified her to be a Cipher by scent. SHe looked over as the feline approached, a tilt to her head. "Hello, sister." Came the murmured greeting from the female, eyes following Astraea's as they landed on Aphra. The female said 'they're pretty', Inferno didn't really know who 'they' was, but she just sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "Ma, if you don't like it why did you know, sleep with the father?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IF YOU LEAVE ME // hatching/intro - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-02-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Astraea's comment about Oleander being pretty made Aphra snort. Pretty was an overstatement at best, but the mother didn't pay much mind to the liliger very long. At Inferno's question, Aphra looked back over at the feline and answered with a small hiss, "That's none of your business." It was honestly almost sort of a duty she had as a succubi, becoming a form that her target would admire the most. Sleeping with them was the goal, regardless of how she felt about them. But all-in-all, no matter the answer, it wasn't any of Inferno's business.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]