Beasts of Beyond
「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 (/showthread.php?tid=1468)

Pages: 1 2

「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Beatles. - 05-20-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; color: black; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family:arial;"]Hey guys!! This is Elias, Griffingate's resident bartender and  His information can be found in his tags.
I'm up for some plotting with him, so suggest away! These are some things that I could think of for now:
( * depends on chemistry/development )

OPEN TO
— friends*
— acquaintances
— one-sided crushes (on him)
— sharing a drink/him serving your character at his bar ( griffingate residents only )

PICKY ABOUT/MAYBE
— frenemies or enemies? idk he doesn't look to make enemies but if you're an ass to him then,,, whelp
— adopting out his brother (i have specific requirements so just pm me!)
— long-term relationships/mutual crushes *
— one-sided crush on your character (the concept seems p interesting and good for developmental purposes lmao)
— one-night stands (probably would be drunk,, he doesn't usually hoe around ^^",,, would probs end up regretting it)

CLOSED TO
— kill/injury/maim/capture
— children/adopting

+ I always forget about private threads so, if I owe you one/need to reply to one, please tell me here! It might take me a while to respond to private threads, so apologies in advance!!

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - tinsel - 05-24-2018

tracking to love and support my son

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - roman - 06-05-2018

can mare work with him at the bar
she's so frickin lazy she needs a job

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Beatles. - 06-05-2018

pLEASE OH MY GOD
i can imagine eli just constantly correcting her and yelling at her
"n O MARE YOU OVERFILLED IT"
"nononono this isn't right"
"here just let me do it"

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - roman - 06-05-2018

all they'd do is argue lol
omgg she'd get all flustered and just like,, start talking about how horses make more sense then stupid mixers and then he makes a bad joke about her name and horses and its just a mess

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Beatles. - 06-06-2018

YES
this needs to happen
who makes owo

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - roman - 06-06-2018

I shall Smile

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Character Graveyard. - 06-08-2018

Elias and Morrigan could possibly become friends? She's the Queen of an unofficial group though that shouldn't interfere with them becoming friends?

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Beatles. - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 09:06 PM)Morrigan, link Wrote: Elias and Morrigan could possibly become friends? She's the Queen of an unofficial group though that shouldn't interfere with them becoming friends?
No yeah he’d- definitely be surprised if he knew that she was a queen lmao
But he’d still be nice to her as long as she’s nice to him

Re: 「 ❝ covered in the colors ❞ & — plot with griffingate's resident barkeeper 」 - Character Graveyard. - 06-08-2018

Do you want a thread between them? I can make it, if yeah