Beasts of Beyond
IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching (/showthread.php?tid=14675)

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 04-27-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
shhhh pretend this was posted yesterday

Vayne had moved in with Diya and Roxanne after coming back to The Typhoon after the former had adopted her into the Folie-Mikaelson-Roux family. Vayne enjoyed staying with them and appreciated the hospitality they offered her despite their relationship with her mother, but with her being a year old now, Vayne wanted to get out and choose her own home. Thankfully she didn't have a whole lot of personal belongings; just the shell Danny gave her a while back and the other, smaller shells she kept in a bucket. Vayne had a vague idea of where she wanted to move into, though she wasn't sure if there were any rooms or houses open nearby. It doesn't hurt to go and check. With that thought in mind and after she finished cleaning up her room, Vayne made her way out of the Captain's Quarters and started making her way towards the higher areas of the Anchored Tempest.

Vayne wasn't carrying her personal things just yet, considering she wasn't even sure if there was an open room somewhere. I suppose living in the Lighthouse or nearby won't be so bad if I have to. She thought to herself, a thoughtful frown on her face. But I would prefer having a place close to Roxie and Diya. But not everything was going to be catered to her, of course.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - LUMIA CIPHER. - 04-28-2021

It had been more than a month since Lumia had moved into her quarters upon the Anchored Tempest, and she had honestly settled in wonderfully. While she initially hadn't had much to her name when she had first moved in, she had gradually begun to gather more and more things as time went on. Books, small trinkets, little gifts... everything that filled her quarters with more and more warmth. It truly felt like home, and she had no desire to move out anytime soon – not that she had any reason to. In fact, the young feline had been inside her quarters when there was a knock on the door, and an NPC stuck their head inside. They had come to tell her that apparently Vayne was on the Tempest, wandering the halls and looking a little bit lost. Without a second thought, she thanked the NPC and brushed past them, heading for the even higher reaches of the Anchored Tempest.

When she spotted Vayne with a thoughtful little frown on her face, Lu offered a calm smile in return, her head tilting to one side. The air around her seemed to shift slightly as she approached, as if there was some kind of chill within the Tempest. However, she didn't seem to notice, too focused on Vayne. She flicked her small tail against her niece's side, questioning as she looked the other over, "Hey, Vayne. What are you doing here? You look like you've got something stuck on your mind." It didn't even occur to her that the older Cipher could've been looking for her own quarters aboard the Tempest, considering she had grown so used to Vayne living with Roxanne and Diya. Still, she certainly wouldn't be opposed to Vayne coming to live on the tempest. She would be glad to have the other around, and perhaps they could even visit each other more often that way.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 04-28-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Although Vayne didn't know that someone told Lumia that she was looking lost, she'd probably be confused if Lumia said that to her. She wasn't lost, just pondering some things. But that was a big flaw that the girl had; she tended to focus on one thing at a time and didn't notice other things - such as an NPC noticing how she looked and taking that expression as her looking lost. At the sound of someone approaching though, Vayne looked over and smiled at Lumia as she padded closer.

"Hey Mia, I'm just looking for my own place." Vayne explained, her tone cheerful. "I think it's about time I got my own home, y'know? I'm a year old now." Starting today. It was... a lot to take in, honestly. Even though she didn't have a lot to worry about like Roxanne and Diya did, there was a lot that Vayne had to look back on. Not to mention, as an adult, she would have a bit more duties now, including the care of her crewmates. Not that she minded, of course.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - ROXANNE R. - 04-30-2021

Re: IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS // birthday + room searching - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-04-2021

A year old. That particular revelation was a lot for Lumia to take in, all of a sudden. Her niece was a year old? Already? She hadn't officially known the other's birthday just yet, so the feline found herself stumbling over her words slightly, "You're a year old? Does that mean that today is your birthday? Oh, Vayne, I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize. I would've gotten you a gift!" She wasn't sure of what exactly she would've gotten the other, but if she had known ahead of time, she certainly would've had more time to think on it. Regardless, she'd just have to play a small game of catch-up. For now, though, she continued with a smile, "It's not exactly a gift, but... I can help you look for a place that you like, if you want. My own quarters are pretty nice, and I know that there are other open rooms around here..." Maybe she could find a room that Vayne would be able to decorate freely? Like with somewhere to hang her seashells.

She had been pondering this when Roxanne approached, causing the beta to freeze a little as she looked up. Mia honestly wasn't all that fearful of the captain, but somehow the other always seemed to sneak up on her. Perhaps it was just because of the half-munchkin's small stature? Either way, the young Cipher wasted no time in relaxing once more, waving her tail in Roxie's direction as she spoke, "Hey, captain Rox... did you know that today is Vayne's birthday?" Surely the other had to know, right? After all, she and Diya had adopted Vayne – a pair of mothers would naturally want to know when their daughter's birthday was.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin