Beasts of Beyond
how much [private; octavia] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: how much [private; octavia] (/showthread.php?tid=1467)

how much [private; octavia] - Orion - 05-20-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;"]THE FEAR OF FALLING APART
While the male was pressing limits by coming to the Blackfallen border, the Griffingater knew better. Their King was dead(to note that this was the second in a month-long period). They were in chaos. His presence would only emerge the worst in them, which is what exactly Frederick wanted. Yet, he knew he wouldn't get hurt. If they were to attack him, their fate would only be the same as their dearest King. So, he walked on. Crossing the border, his eyes narrowed off into the hills of Asia, letting out a soft laugh as he did so. "Why," he cooed, "This is quite the beautiful place." Perhaps he should focus on claiming this territory for himself....

[member=746]Octavia,[/member]  rather short, but i figured there isn't much to start with

Re: how much [private; octavia] - Character Graveyard. - 05-20-2018

[Image: 7JZ9odJ.png]
Octavia wasn't too fond of Griffingate members. They were stuck-up assholes who ran around like they owned everybody and her older brother was one of them. He hadn't been as abusive as their parents but she still hated his guts. As for Frederick, she had a suspicion that he was behind Axel's death.

She had been wandering around the hills outside of the woods she lived in and she had noticed the older man crossing the border. Octavia reached for the switchblade hidden in her shirt and she approached him. "Name and business, Griffingate scum."
[align=center][Image: kIrWEuD.png]
© MADI

Re: how much [private; octavia] - Orion - 05-21-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;"]THE FEAR OF FALLING APART
Perhaps it was his clothing or accent that caused her to recognize his mannerisms that resembled of Griffingate's, but he wasn't so sure. Never mind that though. He was found out. Frederick turned on his heels, offered her a crane of his head to the side as she eyed him down, only to offer a smirk at her words. "The name's Frederick, traitor," he introduced. His tone was rather mocking of her and contained a smug sounded authority to it. "Business here is... well... rather nothing of the sort, really." There wasn't much for him to do here but watch in the shadows, await their new king, and then strike them down if they do not rejoice in his glory like the others had.

Hazel eyes narrowed. "May I ask who you are?" the sovereign countered. Hell, if this was an ego-flaunting contest, he might as well let her give it a shot before her knife shot into his jugular.

Re: how much [private; octavia] - Character Graveyard. - 05-22-2018

[Image: 7JZ9odJ.png]
Her blue-eyes narrowing as he spoke, Octavia would roll her eyes at the enemy leader's words. "I'd prefer the term "rebel". Not traitor, mind you." The bastard sounded smug. Of course. Griffingate was full of smug assholes.

Grabbing her knife, she would glare in Frederick's direction. "I am Octavia." She said, a hint of impatience in her voice. "If you have no business here, I'd suggest you leave, unless you have a death-wish?"
[align=center][Image: kIrWEuD.png]
© MADI

Re: how much [private; octavia] - Orion - 05-31-2018

Frederick sneered. The word rebel was not the word he would of picked. They were not rebelling, but instead going against the rule of a rightful King. Rebellions... well... involved an actual purpose. Their purpose seemed like nothing to him, so they were marked traitors accordingly. "I don't think I'll be taking my words back," he snorted back. The sovereign was still relaxed during this conversation. Unlike [member=770]GREER L. IRVING[/member] , this one didn't scare him. She just seemed like a toolbag. Then again, that was all of the Blackfallen.

A death threat. Perfect. It seemed like he had truly stereotyped this one correctly, along with the rest of her pitiful crew. Fucking 'rebels'. "I think I'll be taking my time through your territory, rather than being scared off by..." Hazel eyes drifted to her blade. "That." His finger pointed. With a sigh, he walked forward in her direction and offered her a smug expression. Would she act upon her word?

/feel free to do what you please