Beasts of Beyond
once a blooming flower - open; sorting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: once a blooming flower - open; sorting (/showthread.php?tid=14641)

once a blooming flower - open; sorting - rhosmari - 04-24-2021

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - GORDON CIPHER. - 04-24-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHEN MY TIME COMES !。+゚.[/glow]
Gordon seemed like she would be the perfect person to get into the medical field, with her sympathetic and pacifistic nature. But the sight of blood made her nauseous and she couldn't bear the thought of losing a patient. It would make her doubt her skills so much more and instead, the small she-cat liked to be a friend to others. She wanted to be there for others, almost like a therapist, although she certainly had her own issues to work out, as evident by her anxious nature.

The soft breeze in camp was relaxing, at least in Gordon's mind. She was still settling into the Tribe and had yet to pick out a home to stay in, but she planned on doing that soon. In the meantime, the golden she-cat had left Velvet at a makeshift den, allowing the nocturnal creature to sleep while she was out-and-about. For a moment, Gordon watched as Vanya exited his den and was carrying a basket, clearly intending to go outside of camp. Gordon hopped to her paws and trotted over as quickly as she could to catch up with the Realm Jumper. "H-hey Vanya." She chirped out a greeting. "Are-are you going herb collecting?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - rhosmari - 04-25-2021

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - GORDON CIPHER. - 04-26-2021

The fact that her name often escaped Vanya wasn't noticeable, at least not to Gordon. As long as she wasn't called something horrible or degraded, the munchkin typically didn't mind what others called her. If she was uncomfortable with a nickname though, she likely would make it known, even if she was afraid of someone lashing out at her for it. "Do-do you mind if I come along?" She asked, wanting to make sure she had permission before just... trailing after the Seer. "I-I won't be much of a both-bother, I promise. I-I'll probably just look for some flowers, o-or something."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - rhosmari - 04-26-2021

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - GORDON CIPHER. - 04-27-2021

The questions Vanya purposed came as a shock to Gordon, making her blink in surprise at his words. Vanya did have a point, of course - neither of their tasks required company, even if she preferred having some. "I-I, um..." The she-cat stammered out more than usual, clearly trying to figure out how she wanted to respond to the Realm Jumper. "I... w-would rather have someone ack-accompanying me." Gordon finally answered, looking down and shuffling her paws in a nervous manner.

"I-I can help you if you want, th-though I don't really know any-anything about herbs." Gordon offered, trying to change the subject from focusing on her and instead focusing on the task Vanya had taken up. "B-but I mean, if you don't want me t-to come, that's fine. I-I just thought s-some company would be nice..."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - rhosmari - 04-30-2021

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-02-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M STRONG ON THE SURFACE !。+゚.[/glow]
Knowing some herbal knowledge wouldn't be a bad thing, especially if Vanya was too busy or not around should some trouble popped up. Gordon was grateful that Vanya agreed to let her follow him around, even if it meant that she was learning while she was at it. Having company around, at least for her, was reassuring. It was a way for her to feel comforted and protected, instead of being out on her own and potentially a target for her father.

Gordon shook the thought of Caesar out of her mind quickly, focusing on Vanya's words. "O-oh! I think I know what goldenrod l-looks like." She mewed, searching around for a moment before she gently pulled up a golden flower - although it was a dandelion, not the herb that Vanya was looking for. Still, the she-cat was confident in her choice and held out the flower proudly.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - rhosmari - 05-07-2021

Re: once a blooming flower - open; sorting - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-07-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M STRONG ON THE SURFACE !。+゚.[/glow]
Vanya revealed that what Gordon had grabbed was a dandelion and not the specific herb he was looking for, and she frowned for a moment as she listened to his words. A nuisance? No, not to her. It was pretty and she wanted to keep it, and thus, Gordon put the dandelion on her head and kept it where she usually had a flower pinned to her fur.

Vanya soon found the herb he was looking for and Gordon went over to examine the different between the goldenrod plant and the dandelion she picked out. Vanya told her how the herb was used to make the healing processed faster, something Gordon found to be amazing. Herbs and flowers were such amazing things and had properties one wouldn't even expect them to have. They're not just something that sits there and looks pretty. Something she wished she could use as an argument whenever Caesar yelled at her for admiring them. "H-how do you remember all of the different herbs and-and uses?" She asked next, looking back up at Vanya.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]