Beasts of Beyond
GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR (/showthread.php?tid=1461)

GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Whisper - 05-20-2018

[align=right]WELCOME -

- So, argus is one of my oldest characters to date (Had her since 2014 and if that doesn't make me old ) and has had a lot of litters because of it! This is mostly Argus centered- but some other litters from my other OC's will be listed here as well!
- most of these litters are with high profile characters from another website (Feralfront/ WCRPG), for the sake of these litters you can not take the last names provided by other oc's beside the one's expressively allowed. This is to reduce backlash if they diecide to come back to this site and want to become the head of a family / avoid confusion
- Relations provided will only list Argus' current relations. Any relations by the other parents will not be stated. Mostly because i am a crappy record keeper
- I will list body, age, and possibly names of the rehomed litters. Feel free to stray from these! They could posses a new body, change their name or completely forget it! The only requirement i have is that they remember their past names/ a distant memory of being the son/daughter/offspring of My OC's
- Form is FFa! When I accept you feel free to drop into roleplay with them!
- Blood related Kids (not adopted) Are part shinigami! Feel free to play with that as you will! Argus' own abailities are based of off this fandom. But feel free to go off whatever you wish!
- Other than that, it's all fair game! Feel free to give them history or their own back stories.

RELATIONS -

Argus
Currently resides within the typhoon. Officer (Hp). Mated to the Grimm Line. Created the Mortem Name.

Jammal
Inactive member of the ascendants. Second head of the Adalgar Family.

NOW - ONTO THE LITTERS ! -

[div style="width: 98%;text-align: justify; Color: #212121"] Hecate Grimm x Argus Mortem
- Freepup(F) | Feitan(M) | Compasspup(F) | Kanito(M)
- 3 years
- Grey wolf / Mountain wolf mix
- Carry both Mortem & Grimm names
- Kanito, after being tortured slowly died to his wounds. The rest of this litter dissipated after kanito's death. Seemingly ran away. Missing.

Chime Darling x Argus Mortem
- Deviantmind(M) | Rydia(F) | Jinko(M) | Mistakenidentiy(F)
- 1 1/2 years
- Snow leopards
- Carry only Mortem Name
- Mistaken identity was a stillbirth and immediately reborn. This litter left their birth clan and lost connection with their parents. Missing.

NPC x NPC (Adopted 'Kit snatcher' Litter)
- No names given | 6 slots
- Any species
- At least a year old
- Carry mortem name
- These kits were taken from their families and homes at a very young age. Either their parents and siblings were killed a mentally unstable Argus, or they were found wondering their clan when she took them. Some of them may have memories of living with their parents.
- Were assumed to be either missing or grow distant over time.

Bublebreath x Jammal x Blindfold
- No names given | 4 slots
- Tiger / Panther mix
- 1 1/2 years
- Carry the Adalgar name
- Born into a really confusing litter plot. These kids grew up distant from their parents / without their parents knowlege beside Jammal being their mother. They grew distant as time wore on.

[W]isker

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - ARGUS - 05-20-2018

tracking on sub

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Sweetopia - 05-20-2018

Name: Deviantmind
Surname(s): Mortem
Species: Black Lab (Dog)
Birth Body: Snow Leopard
Powers: Clairvoyance, Shapeshifting, Telepathy
Parents: Chime Darling x Argus Mortem
Group: Snowbound
Personality: Adventurous, Ambitious, Focused, Unfoolable, Tough. ( <- Positive) Manipulative, Reckless, Bossy. ( <- Negative)
Vocal Quirk: Calls people by pet names.
Appearance: A bulky sized, black colored Labrador Retriever with almond brown colored eyes.
Accessorie(s): A necklace with a succulent plant living in the teardrop shaped, clear capsule.
Future Plots: N/A for now

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Luciferr - 05-21-2018

track with grandad

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Sweetopia - 05-21-2018

One more thing, I forgot his age which is One year and a half.

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Whisper - 05-21-2018

Accepted! Welcome to the family!

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - demeter - 07-17-2018

track !!

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Keeekeeey - 07-27-2018

track!

Re: GROWING UP MADE ME NUMB;; Heckin' old rehoming litters HPR - Whisper - 07-27-2018

:eyes:

thank you for the track you two ! ^^