Beasts of Beyond
BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons (/showthread.php?tid=14568)

BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - tikki - 04-15-2021

APHRA CIPHER XX LUTUM ELD
? - THE STORY
This is a short story, and not one out of love. After a year of exploring the ocean, Lutum had decided to come to rest on the shores of the Coalition. Cold and lost the hybrid had gone out searching for someone to help him figure out where he was and figure out how to get warm. The first one he happened upon was Aphra herself, and she suggested alcohol to warm him up, letting him know soon after where he was. One thing led to another and a one night stand happened on the shores that night, Lutum soon after finding his way back into the ocean and making his way back to the Typhoon where he had originally been trying to go.
? - THE RULES
01] All BoB rules apply
02] This litter is First Come First Serve, and the roleplayer of each child will be in charge of their introduction threads, and can make a hatching thread if wanted.
03] Do not kill of your child early, innactivity longer than three months will get a DM from one of the parents, and after four months of innactivity we have the right to rehome the child
04] These children will carry the surname Eld-Cipher, and are generation 3 characters
05] These children will stay in CotC until they are apprentices, at which they are allowed to move to other places unless previously discussed with Maple or Tikki
06] Aphra will be distant with the children and most likely will not care for them, their father will care for them deeply and will spoil them when he is able to see them.
07] All mythical items needed for this litter will be provided to you 
? - THE RELATIONS
MOTHERS SIDE - APHRA CIPHER is a current Espionage [HP] of Coalition of the Condemned and is related to many former HP characters. She is the daughter of Caesar Cipher, a former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon. She is related to Vigenere Cipher (her uncle), a former Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood; Atbash Cipher is her aunt, and is a former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound and a former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants, as well as a current Vassal [HP] of Tanglewood; Gordon Cipher is her half-sister, and is a former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven and former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants. She is also the mother of Vayne Cipher-Vantas, a current Privateer [HP] of The Typhoon. Aphra is roleplayed by [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member]  and is a generation two (2) character

FATHER - LUTUM ELD  is a current crewmate of the Typhoon and is related to the current captain and other HP characters. He is the biological cousin of Roxanne Roux and the rest of the Roux family tree. Lutum is roleplayed by [member=227]tikki[/member] and is a generation one (1) character
? - THE GENETICS
MOTHER - Aphra is a small white dragon with pink underbelly and wings with feathers on her tail and around her head. Reference here

FATHER - Lutum is a large snail x dragon hybrid that is a bright green color. He has a shell on his back and lacks wings, and has paws in the front and hooves in the back. Due to his hybridization he is always covered in slime. Reference here

These kids will be small fullblooded dragons but can have mutations to mimic either parent's quirks if wanted ( ie snail mutations to mimic slime or shells, mutations to have hooved feet, etc. ) they do not have to have wings or follow a specific color scheme.
? - THE CHILDREN
There will be four fcfs slots, one taken already by Maple

01] Oleander - played by Mysteriously Maple
02] Lethe - played by fulzanin
03] Dario - played by Seraphim
04] name - played by
© tikki

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - MysteriouslyMaple - 04-15-2021

Momma and baby track, will link baby's bio when I'm done <3

Oleander's bio <3

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - trojan g. - 04-15-2021

father's account track

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - Windowmemer - 04-16-2021

looks

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - fulzanin - 04-16-2021

>.>
track post, will post a bio once it’s done if that’s okay

lethe!

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - tikki - 04-18-2021

Accepted! I'll be sending the small mythic item to your accounts here soon <3

edit;; the item's been sent to you two!

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - SirDio - 04-19-2021

Tracking, mayhaps will do a bio if time permits ^^

Edit: Made the account with Bare minimum (Appearance, Personality) https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=23065.new#new

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - tikki - 04-19-2021

item's been sent your way Astral!

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - MysteriouslyMaple - 04-27-2021

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=23186.msg106675#msg106675

At the end of the month, feel free to make your intro/hatching threads!

Re: BABBLE ON UNTIL MY VOICE IS GONE -- Aphra xx Lutum dragons - MysteriouslyMaple - 04-29-2021

OH ALSO, I FORGOT TO MENTION!! If you want/need to roleplay Aphra naming your dragonet like I did here, feel free to do so! I just ask that if you do use Aphra, it just be for naming the dragonet and nothing else (like you can't continue roleplaying her in the thread dnsakjfherijlhfi)