Beasts of Beyond
PUMPKINS SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT // losing the unholy - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: PUMPKINS SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT // losing the unholy (/showthread.php?tid=14561)

PUMPKINS SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT // losing the unholy - SERAPHIC VIOTTO - 04-15-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
prime of life, queen of lies

october twentieth, two thousand nineteen

she was going to lose her mind. the prime narrowed her optics, all the fur on her back shooting up as she caught his scent. tempests' death struck home in both of them, each having found a brother in the crocodile. now that was gone, and now unholy was gone too. seraphic dipped her head, breath coming out in sharp, harsh pants. she needed pause, she needed to just stop and stop the time and stop the world and just get unholy back. there was no way he could simply leave her alone. not when she was in this type of an emotional state. she gnashed her teeth, felt a presence come up to her. "we'll find him." someone she briefly came in contact with. "i hope."

she felt a mixed range of emotions: fury, pain, sadness, depression, helplessness, anger at herself for not being able to do anything, at the world for taking him away, anger at him for simply disappearing when he knew she needed to rely on him the most. selfish. he was selfish. she felt her heart slowly harden as she pushed the other away. "not right now, torque." she snapped, tail lashing, the edges of her voice turning rough, sharp. she wanted to scream, to destroy... things, to hurt somebody to kill something to cause pain and destruction and devastation. she directed her anger towards unholy, the male lion still nowhere to be found despite her best efforts.

she wanted to make him hurt. wanted to make him pay for everything he did to her. the three of them were supposed to be a team, not having one of them die and the other one leave. her shoulders crumbled, hindquarters sinking to the ground as a sigh left her mouth. "what do i do, torque? i need him really badly." her voice broke, he reached over to touch her shoulder, she curled up and pressed herself against his side, feeling with shock and horror as the corners of her optics turned wet. she sniffed. he said nothing, pulled her closer, wrapped his long tail around her body. she mumbled something that sounded like a thanks. he didn't respond but rubbed the paw against her shoulder, humming a familiar tune in the back of his throat.

a fluttering of wings drew both of their attentions, a panting wyvern landing in front of them. looked at her for permission to speak, not commenting on the tears that led trails down her face. she nodded with a half-hearted shrug. "we found-" her ears shot up, she burst out of torque's body, pinning the wyvern to the ground. "you found him?" a hint of excitement entered her voice but she shoved the feeling down.
"his body. i'm sorry.
cracking was the sound as her heart hardened over, tears stung her eyes. she forced herself not to show emotion, jumping off of the wyvern with a hiss. "take me to him." a direct order, he nodded and gestured for her to get on his back.

the body lay defeated, slumped, an ugly form hunched over on itself. disgusting. she walked over to him, muzzle curling in hatred. hatred for leaving her at her weakest moment, hatred for not telling her anything. attacked him, his dead body. lifted, fell under her rage. "how could you DO THIS TO ME????" came the defeated roar as tears fell from her eyes, but she didn't care anymore. there wasn't anything else to do but to regain composure and lead who else was alive.

"meet your maker" - earth will die, and our world will be reborn - "speech"
[sup]© tikki[/sup]