Beasts of Beyond
RAZZMATAZZ | tea - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: RAZZMATAZZ | tea (/showthread.php?tid=14558)

RAZZMATAZZ | tea - westley h. - 04-14-2021

[align=center]
Westley hums under his breath, taking inventory of a small stall within the marketplace.  While it had hardly been in his original plans for the day to help run a stall, he hardly minded taking over for the NPC he had befriended.  Hard to say no to tea.

The clouded leopard was fond of tea, though he wondered if iced tea may be a better offer given the Pitt's warm environment.  Unless of course, hot tea was the preference, even among the desert-dwelling group.  I'll find out, I suppose.
**irenic (adj.) —-- westley hawkins / paleblood / penned by petrichor

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-15-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante was often in the town and marketplace, despite his lazy personality. Ironically, the hybrid was making his own deals - mostly drug-related, and not entirely 'welcome' in the eyes of everyone. He knew that using substances was something others didn't particularly like (he didn't care of course), and he often got some better drugs out of the deals he made. "Enjoying yourself?" Dante's voice was friendly despite the two's earlier interaction, with his mocking manner seemingly disappeared.

He had noticed the newcomer switch shifts with the NPC and decided to see what was going on, but also was drawn over by the smell of tea. Not his type of drink, personally, but it did have a nice, relaxing smell to it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-15-2021

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - aine. - 04-15-2021

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
Tea was not an uncommon sight in the deer-fox's home.  Her father taught her how to make it and there were many herbal blends that were useful.  Patients usually preferred a warm cup of tea to directly swallowing down an herb.  A touch of honey or other flavoring often helped too.

Aine herself drank chamomile tea fairly often.  One of the first teas her father taught her about.  It soothed the nerves.  Relaxed her.

Catching the fresh scent around the marketplace caused the petite druid to pause, a soft hum in thought rumbling in her throat.  Her hazel hues blinked as she saw an unfamiliar face.  Trotted over hesitantly.  Shy smile in place.  Curious as she joined Dante and Hydrostatic, hoping she wasn't adding to a crowd.  She didn't like being crowded.

Her ears flicked up idly.  An explanation of tea rested on her tongue, but she remained silent.  Trying to figure the leopard out.  There was something... Familiar about his aura.  Like she knew him, but she... She could not recall him.  Still.  He seemed friendly.  He had tea.

"Sa- salut," she murmured after a long moment.  Her wings shuffled sheepishly at her side.  "'m Ai- 'm called Aine."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - gael - 04-16-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
The marketplace and their businesses were an enterprise the vulpine wished to encourage.  Trade was profitable; if they could expand it into connections with their neutral neighbors, it could be beneficial.  Consequently, the Ardent spent a fair amount of time following his patrols within the marketplace.

He managed a small amount of deals among the stalls himself, to remain supplied with art supplies.  Therefore a change in shopkeeper swiftly caught his attention -- recognizing the fresh scent of tea, but spotting Westley, rather than the usual Pittian.

Gael had welcomed the leopard into the Pitt, but had since refrained from seeking him out.  He would need to speak to him eventually -- Aine too, for the issue of family lost and grieved for would pertain to her as well.  For the moment, he would simply join his clanmates, inclining his head.

"Hawkins," he greeted coolly.  "Settling in well?"
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - westley h. - 04-18-2021

[align=center]
The leopard grins, before passing Dante a mischievous wink before greeting Hydrostatic.  He certainly didn't mind anyone's mocking, nor would such ever keep him from continuing to do the mocked action.  "I'm called Westley -- Wes, or Hawkins, if you prefer."

"And this is tea, do either of you wish to try-" Ah.  Aine.  Westley pauses, ears perked as the druid approached.  He had no expectations of her to recognize him at all, let alone as a leopard.  Regardless he felt a brief pang in his chest as he met her confused gaze, wearing a gentle smile as she spoke.  The feeling increased as the girl's father followed.  Still cold, I see.

"Aine.  Ravi de te connaître," he offers, bowing his head.  He wonders for a moment, if the french would lead her to remember him or not -- he hardly wished to confuse her more.  Instead he bites his tongue and offers the ardent his attention.  "Good to see you, Gael.  I've been doing well -- just glad that there's plenty of shade around here."

"Would any of you like to try some tea?" He finishes inquiring.  Hydrostatic certainly looked like he did without needing to ask, but extending the offer would be harmless.

// Ravi de te connaître (french) nice to meet you
**eccedenesiant (n.) —-- westley hawkins / paleblood / penned by petrichor

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-20-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante appreciated the wink, taking a mental note that this was Westley's way of saying he didn't mind the teasing. Or at the very least, that's how the hybrid took that. Good. Been needing someone who can take a joke around here. Because clearly Aine, Kold, and Gael couldn't. "I'll pass." Dante rumbled in reply, taking a step back away before he flicked his tail in what he was trying to portray as a farewell. Regardless of whether or not anyone got the message, Dante went off, probably back to his den.

//Dante out unless stopped![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 04-21-2021

Re: RAZZMATAZZ | tea - aine. - 04-23-2021

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
Something clicks into place.  Another flash of confusion in her eyes.  Strange weight in her chest.  He spoke French so naturally.  Familiarly.  She swore she had heard it before.  Why then... Couldn't she remember?  Be sure?  The name Westley Hawkins wasn't... She didn't know anyone named that.

Subconsciously, she shifts closer to her father.  Ears flicking down.  Teeth sinking into her cheek.  Four... Seven... Eight... Focused on the natural scent of tea.  Even more familiar and soothing.  "Ra-Ravi de te connaître."

"I would- I would love a cup of tea.  Do you- do you have any chamomile?" She inquired shyly, a small smile reforming at Hydrostatic's eagerness.  She wondered what type Westley would start him on.  Not all tasted the same after all.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI