Beasts of Beyond
Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation (/showthread.php?tid=14550)

Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - SirDio - 04-13-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
JUST ONE KISS, BUT YOU ONLY GET THIS TO [b]HUMOR YOU!
Things really did go to shit, huh. Flash flood, chaos. They hadn't had much time to consider that someone else would stop by to ruin shit, but here they were, pinned to a branch by a larger cat, dark black with equally red eyes. Their jealous sibling, whose name they couldn't care to remember. Choutair, or some shit, they didn't know. At this point, Sebastian didn't quite care. They could do anything to him, really, and he wouldn't care. The Vicar-Krigg name was kinda shit anyway.

They spoke in a language Sebastian long since forgot, only stray phrases being recognized. But he could pick up at least one threat that set him off. "I'll figure out something with that shark thing you've grown to like. Maybe you two will be meeting after I'm done." Then all Sebastian could see was red. He didn't know what he was saying, but Seb knew they were screaming. Their fur toughened and segmented into scales that became bark brown, crocodilian head with bony spikes on the cheeks snapped out, lashed at their assailant as both beings fell to the forest floor. 17 1/2 foot body started moving with speed and vigor, talon claws gripped the tree behind them.

They focused, slamming claws down onto Choutair, pinning them down. They squirmed, which only urged the beast on more as protruding teeth inched closer to their neck. With swift execution they separated head from body, the sibling a snack for the tree-climbing beast. Swallowed whole the head and body, savoring the warmth and small satisfaction of hunger satiated.

As the red faded it took them a moment to realize, examining their body before looking around. If the form allowed them to smile, they would. Then they were glad they couldn't smile. The massive beast heaved onto their hind legs and used their short forelegs to grasp at their face. Auberon.. Holy shit, Auberon.
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - HORIZON CIPHER. - 04-14-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
someway somehow, we've fallen out ,
caught in between my enemies !
After the flash flood, Horizon was understandably shocked and a little unnerved for the next couple of days. He tried to shake the feeling off by distracting himself with patrols, but that could only do so much, especially when you were alone. Maybe I should ask Jupiter to come along. He told himself, before the sound of snarling and grunting caught his attention. Horizon stopped, his ears pricked for a moment, before he ran towards where he heard the fight coming from. Horizon grimaced at the sight of a dead stranger and he didn't recognized Sebastian at first - especially not with the new form he had taken. "Hey, are you alright?" He called out to Sebastian, trying to avoid looking at the dead body beneath the other's paws. Horizon wasn't aware he was talking to Sebastian of course and instead, the devil was curious as to how a stranger got so deep within The Frostblown's territory. But the devil was wary too and was prepared to make a break for it in case this 'stranger' turned out to be hostile.
transmale | greenhorn of the frostblown | "speaking" | thoughts

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - teef - 04-14-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
After everything, the sage was still adjusting himself to the altered terrain, having been much in the same thoughts as Horizon to patrol, though his own purpose was to replace scent markers. The sounds of violence quickly drew him, his hackles raised and a snarl on his maw as his paws thundered over the ground. Shit, how could he have let an intruder in!? He was really failing at being the Sage! Fuck!

"Horizon get back", came the bark as the akhlut came to the scene, his stance aggressive as he stood before Horizon, eyes on the other close to his size. He didn't see who'd been killed but the scents and blood ranked him the wrong way, Sebastian's scent was overwhelming and the demon was nowhere to be found. Deep and booming the snarl as he faced the beast with curled back lips, "What did you do to Sebastian!", his heart was clenching in concern and fear, his breathing hard and aggravated, misty angry tears barely visible in his eyes. Damnit! He couldn't protect any of them! Little did he know that the knight was safe, and the one he was threatening, his tail lashing back and forth furiously.
#psychosocial.

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - JADEIRE ELLEFSEN - 04-14-2021

♣ jadeire ellefsen | jade | 13 month old brit | direwolf hybrid ♣
"knights, execute order 66"

IC TEXT | IC opinions

the flood had her near losing her mind but a huge roar echoed through the territory and she sprinted over, wings tight against her body to quicken her speed. she skidded to a halt to the scent of blood, sweat, visible signs of struggle. a creature, held back by the devil and auberon. the scent she recognised despite the different form he took. there were two
bodies in the clearing that had been through struggle but she knew him well enough to know the way her mentor made his kills."that's sebastian! auberon, stop!" ran in front of the sage and halted in front of sebastian. looked at him, smiled back.

OC TEXT

"TALKING"

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - SirDio - 04-14-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
JUST ONE KISS, BUT YOU ONLY GET THIS TO HUMOR YOU!
As Horizon approached the reptilian dropped back onto all fours, red eyes looking with a pleading, hopeful look. Jaws opened to answer when Auberon arrived, with a ferocity such that even Sebastian was shaken and they backed up, a gasp of shock and fear escaping the oversized tree crocodile. [b]"Well... you see-"

And then Jadeire leapt to the fray, to Sebastian's own rescue. He wanted so badly to smile back, so in an attempt to both prove that he was indeed Sebastian and to smile, his body had begun to shrink, scales unraveling and becoming dark fur. Slowly, at first, but getting faster. Wings sprouted and instinctively folded in. Soon enough the oversized lizard had turned back into a petite and tired demon cat, who waved a paw to everyone, smiling. "yeah - uh.. funky thing happened, personal attack, threat, I managed to turn into a big lizard."
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - HORIZON CIPHER. - 04-15-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
someway somehow, we've fallen out ,
caught in between my enemies !
Auberon's harsh bark startled Horizon and the devil jumped back a bit, eyes wide. That is, until Jadeire came forward and blocked the Sage from harming the 'stranger', claiming he was Sebastian. Fortunately, this turned out to be true, when Sebastian quickly shifted back to his normal feline body. "Well shit." Horizon commented, blinking in disbelief at first before he smiled at his clanmate. "Looks like you've finally gotten your transformation down, eh?"
transmale | greenhorn of the frostblown | "speaking" | thoughts

Re: Welcome to the show - O; Transformation - teef - 04-21-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
Fur upon his shoulders raised and bristling, his body tense with fury, eyes narrowed. Small was the body that made her way in front of Sebastian, his ears swiveling as she told him to stop, irate response cut off as the creature she defended started to change shape. The fear in that body, and the reaction ... Taking a deep inhale as the other changed shape, dark fur replacing scales and body shrinking.

Before him was Sebastian, all of the anger bleeding out of him as he skumped to sit on the ground himself, legs shaking. He'd almost attacked them. "I. I see. I apologize for my ... aggression, Sebastian. I'm glad that you were able to change your bodies to defend yourself. Are you hurt?", he would find himself asking in a worried voice.
#psychosocial.