Beasts of Beyond
A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway (/showthread.php?tid=14495)

A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - Onyxdreams - 04-05-2021

~ ☼ Ohhh boy, this was it, this was the day that she had been looking forward to for weeks now! Ever since she had heard about this wonderful holiday, she had been so excited for it to come around, after all, who wouldn't love a holiday all about eggs! Eh, well, it wasn't really all about eggs, there was something about a bunny and leaving gifts in eggs, or something along those lines, but last she checked, bunnies didn't lay eggs, and if they did then she very much needed so start searching for rabbit warrens more often. One of the things that had made her the most excited was the egg hunt, it sounded like a lot of fun, and plus, it also seemed like a great way to get some eggs for free! Of course, the Typhoon was apparently already doing that later today, but that didn't mean she couldn't do something else instead, something just as fun. Hiding eggs didn't really appeal to her all that much anyways, she didn't have enough of them to go around doing that, and the thought of the ones that didn't get found going to waste just didn't sit well with her, which is why she had another idea.

"Easter eggs, come get your easter eggs everyone!" Onyx called out, parading around the camp with a basket in her mouth, filled to the brim with colorful, painted eggs. Behind her were her three loyal chicks, all of them equipped with cloth bunny ears, to help look the part. In fact, even she hade went and stuck a pair of the ears on herself, sized up a bit, and a little uncomfortable, but it was all in the name of the holiday. It had been a pain to paint all of the eggs, especially since she had to use all kinds of plants to do it since she needed them to still be edible, but the final result was worth it! "Come on Shelly, Yolko, Benedict, keep up!" she whisper-shouted to her companions, who were doing their best to keep up with their much larger owner as she paraded around camp with her basket in tow

Re: A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]TEST MY REALITY !。+゚.[/glow]
Drayden had been there when Onyxpaw's chicks had hatched, though he hadn't been nearly as enthusiatic as she had been when they hatched. So to see her parading around with a basket of eggs made him less than excited, to say the least, but he still forced himself to remain cheerful. This was what made Onyxpaw happy, after all, and he didn't want to ruin something she seemed to enjoy a lot. "Can I have one?" The snow leopard called to her, trying not to laugh at the funny little costume she had on. "They're not.. alive, though, are they?" If they were, well... guess he would be having a chick to take care of soon.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 04-06-2021

Re: A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - Onyxdreams - 04-11-2021

~ ☼ It didn't seem to take all that long for her to catch everyone's attention, especially not with the ears she was wearing, and just as quickly she had someone already stepping forward! "You absolutely can!" she was quick to reply, immediately holding out the basket in Drayden's direction, to let him pick whichever egg he wanted. They were all plain eggs, but there were so many colors, yellow ones, red ones, and a couple that she had given speckles, or stripes. She was a fan of some of the smaller ones herself, after all, robin eggs were already a nice blue, she just accented it with a splotch here or there and it was perfect! The leopard's next question was a bit confusing though, what did he mean? All eggs were kind of alive...well, until she ate them. "Uhhh...you do know how eggs work right? I mean, they're not gonna hatch any time soon if that's what you're asking."

The next to approach was...well, they were firmly in that category of 'cat-but-not-quite', all sleek with that big tail and black eyes, they looked so cool! Onyx enthusiastically nodded when questioned on whether or not her eggs were food, though she couldn't help but feel a bit confused at the question about vultures. They were a kind of bird, but these definitely weren't vulture eggs, those honestly seemed like they would be a pain to try and get! "Uh-huh, they're really, really good too! Oh, uh, and you don't need to pay me back, they're a gift, part of the holiday!"

Re: A shell of a good time | Egg giveaway - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-11-2021

[glow=white,1,400]TEST MY REALITY !。+゚.[/glow]
"Errr..." Did Drayden know how eggs work? Well, truthfully, no, he didn't. "I just. I don't want to be taking care of any chicks, if you, um. Catch my drift?" He didn't want to seem rude at the offer, and at the point he was briefly aware of the fact of how odd it seemed he was asking for an egg if he wasn't going to have a pet. Didn't mean he couldn't keep it to eat it later, or just as a novelty thing.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]