Beasts of Beyond
All my Atrocities - Starmap bio/storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: All my Atrocities - Starmap bio/storage (/showthread.php?tid=14487)

All my Atrocities - Starmap bio/storage - SirDio - 04-05-2021

GENERAL.
✧ Starmap | No Nicknames
✧ physically 3 years, mentally ancient | May 21st | Gemini / Taurus Cusp
✧ Demi girl | She/Her and They/Them
✧ Tanglewood | Tangler | titles (optional)
notes maybe (optional)

APPEARANCE.
✧ Oriental Longhair | health: 80% | birth/current body?
— Sizeable oriental longhair with a dark blue/near black base color with dusting of lighter tones, paired with dark purples. White, light pink, and light blue spots litter her fur, making her look like the night sky on a clear, lightless night. Her most prominent constellations shown are orion (the belt of Orion is placed across her forehead), Gemini (this constellation is on her right shoulder), Taurus (Her left shoulder), Cetus (across her back, diagonal from left to right), and Capricorn (across her left thigh).

Her eyes are a silver/white most of the time, but with conflicting light angles (say, the light from a fire and the light of the moon) they become an array of light and colors. Her tongue is black, pawpads are white.

— blood is the color of liquid starlight, iridescent and silvery, tears are a milky white
— A silver, bent and broken crown and a withering black cloak, once soft and colorful, now rough and dark.
— Injuries are: three long slashes against her chest, shallow but long, cut across her right cheek, heavy limp on her left thigh

PERSONALITY.
✧ Attentive, Calm, Loyal.
✧ Harsh.
✧ Volatile, Panicky.
— The goddess of the night sky is a mostly calm being, able to take harsh words to her face and keep a straight face and speak with no anger. She's a good listener, attentive and involved. Her words are often harsh but true, tongue sharp when it needs to be. With time she has become volatile with emotions and Panicky around certain individuals.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ No parents | "A being made of pure starlight"
adopted by
✧ family name
✧ Panromantic Demisexual | single and not looking | shipname
✧ friends | best friends | extra info

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically difficult | mentally difficult | no known powers | no weapons
✧ will start and end fights, hard provoke | will kill
✧ mentor | apprentice | Exceptionally skilled in close combat
✧ not/allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded white | mention @/Starmap when attacking

MISC.
✧ extra info here, such as face claims, voice claims, bits of their history, links, etc.
— specifics right here

Re: All my Atrocities - Starmap bio/storage - SirDio - 04-05-2021

aaaa
[align=center]

MADE JUST FOR MY EYES![div style="width: 90%;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #0a0a0a;font-size: 8pt;text-align: right;"] STARMAP - SHE/THEY - TANGLEWOOD
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE [color=#bc44c5]"Speech"
[W]isker

Re: All my Atrocities - Starmap bio/storage - SirDio - 04-16-2021

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
ROLEPLAY TEXT HERE
STARMAP - PHYSICALLY 3 - TANGLER
©tikki