Beasts of Beyond
I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining (/showthread.php?tid=14485)

I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining - CHALICE AKAODON. - 04-04-2021

[glow=white,1,400]DEEP IN THE OCEAN, DEAD AND CAST AWAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Chalice had been travelling by herself for about a year now and while she didn't mind living on her own and being by herself, providing for herself, she... admittedly missed being around family and others. But she was far from the Pride where her mother came from, she knew, and she doubted she even remembered the way to that Pride. There were plenty of groups on the island she and her mother traveled to and Chalice decided that now would be the time that she joined them.

The maned lioness neared Tanglewood's border, pausing for a moment to taste the air and see if she was close to the border. And of course, based on how strong the scent was, she figured out that she was. And so, Chalice sat down on a dry spot, wrapping her tail around her paw as she waited for someone.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 04-05-2021

[glow=white,1,400]SCREAMING AT THE ONES WE LOVE !。+゚.[/glow]
Vigenere could relate to traveling by himself, though he didn't go nearly for as long as Chalice had been. When he first came to the island of Beyond, he had shoved Atbash aside - something he ended up regretting. The scars she earned probably wouldn't be there, or be so severe as they are, if he hadn't have pushed her away. He felt awful for doing so, but he was glad that she didn't seem to hold any grudge against him for it.

"Hey there, you're on the border of Tanglewood." Vigenere greeted, briefly relishing the memories of how he used to greet joiners often. He didn't mind patrolling the borders multiple times a day, given that was something he was used to, and the fact that he just didn't like being held up in camp. That was one thing he could say he was thankful for whenever he was killed - it had relieved him of the stress and duties of being the leader. He could get out of camp more often. "What brings you here?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining - suvi. - 04-06-2021

[table][tr][td]
SUVI K̴II͞R̷A̵ NÍ FAOLÁIN
TANGLER
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px;"]͠ f́ee̸l ̡s̵̶o ́fr͢áil ͡an͜d ̡em̷pt͠ý ̶t̶oo
While prone to keeping to herself, the scrawny vixen had not traveled alone in some time.  Or much at all really.  Three years.  Before Kiira and Suvi shared the same body and mind.  When she'd just been... Kiira.  Wandering.  Lost.  Tired.  Until she stumbled onto the swamp's border.

The thought had crossed her mind once or twice.  Take a chance to explore some.  Experience more of the beyond.  Part of her was Suvi now too.  Who remembered the Typhoon.  The shores.  Remembered crashing onto the beach.  A rather frightening adventure... So... Perhaps she would stay put.

Entirely prone to silence now, the arctic fox came to a quiet halt behind Vigenere.  Mismatched hues tired.  Distant.  Not interested in rephrasing the already spoken question.  Ears flicking up in attention.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES // joining - CHALICE AKAODON. - 04-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]DEEP IN THE OCEAN, DEAD AND CAST AWAY !。+゚.[/glow]
A brightly colored feline was the first to approach, quickly followed by a smaller fox. Chalice dipped her head to both of them in greeting before she responded, "My name is Chalice Akaodon." She stated. "I wish to join, if you are accepting members currently." Truth be told, she wasn't sure how the groups worked. Was there a trial or quest she had to complete first? She certainly wouldn't be against one.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]