Beasts of Beyond
i want the world in my hands ❂ fishing (open) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: i want the world in my hands ❂ fishing (open) (/showthread.php?tid=14463)

i want the world in my hands ❂ fishing (open) - teef - 04-01-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
His hunger was growing worse by the day, and though he wasn't losing or gaining any weight, it felt like his stomach was gnawing at his backbone. Shaking his head as he patrolled along on another day of an empty stomach, the Sage would look at the waters of the River Pass with a calculating look as his tail swung side to side behind him. Giving it another thought, the Sage stood still before trundling from his path for the water - even he needed a break sometimes.

Splashing into the icy waters, he gave a yip and a curse. Damn his foolish mind. Of course it would be cold as shit - they were in the mountains. Growling to himself as the akhlut waded deeper into the waters, he would use his tail as a rudder to keep himself upright and in the direction he wanted. Feeling th slippery body of a fish against his legs, his eyes sparkeld with mischief. He could do a little hunting, strange and funny as it may be to see them in the river keeping themself in a certain current.

Head ducking under the waves to lock around another fish that made to swim past him, feeling the body catching and fighting the urge to swallow the whole thing, he made a face as he pulled his head above the water with a snort, breaking the fish's spine and making quick end of its life on this plane of existence. Tossing it at the river with an expert throw of his head, he would correct where he was paddling to continue his hunt.
#psychosocial.

Re: i want the world in my hands ❂ fishing (open) - SirDio - 04-01-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
JUST ONE KISS, BUT YOU ONLY GET THIS TO HUMOR YOU!
Ah, hunger. To say Sebastian knew it was an understatement. It was what caused many to act violently, depending on what they fed on. Sebastian fed on meat, mainly. Sometimes they prided on eating fruits but meat was their main diet. Sometimes that meat came from questionable sources.

High in a tree the demon watched the sage, content and intent on staying that way. But hunger rolled in their body. Not quite as strong as Aubs, but strong enough for them to boast on a certain skill. They were swift in their descent, wings quiet until they flapped. Claws plunged into the water and caught the flesh of a fish.

[b]"Ta-Da!" the demon laughed, swooping to the bank to make the bite. Dropping the fish Sebastian bit down and cut it from the thread of life before looking at Aub and.. well, their heart skipped a slight beat. "How was that?"
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: i want the world in my hands ❂ fishing (open) - teef - 04-06-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
gaze lifting to the sound of flight over his head, the aerial acrobatics that Sebastian carried out catching his attention. settling to watch with a humored rumble, he would offer the knight a grin, "that was pretty damn cool", he would chuckle softly. treading in place in the water, he would duck his head back under the water as he felt the slap of a scaled body against his leg, moving his paw to quickly strike, catching the fish between his forepaws and claws. grunting as he submersed his body entirely, managing to get his head to his paws and the struggling catch, grabbing it in his maw.

head breaking the surface with a loud snort as he held his biggest catch yet of the day, tightening his jaw to hold the wriggling body. snapping it's spine, he threw it to the river bank with his other catch, grunting as he gazed at the bodies. would it be enough? watching sebastian make the kill, he would feel a thrill run down his spine, that's new, came the quiet self-thought, flustering slightly as he directed his gaze away. he liked the other's presence, they were a calm being more or less and made themselves at home in a peaceful way.
#psychosocial.