Beasts of Beyond
moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training (/showthread.php?tid=14462)

moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - teef - 04-01-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
Gaze falling across camp from his place upon boardwalks high above the ground, Sage would exhale slowly. It was about time he gathered everyone together, well, the Greenhorns, to see what they knew and what they could use to learn yet. He had a duty to fulfill to the younger members and those still learning - and well, he'd forgotten to assign them mentors hadn't he? Time to fix that, at least. Treading down the stairs of the hollow tree, he would make his way to the ground-level of the camp and settle in a patch of sunshine to warm his body, cloak settled about his shoulders. A minor concern, but he was chilled in the slowly warming air - and Baalal had left it when they disappeared. Mind a whirl as he settled to think, tipping his head, who could he ask to mentor? Ah yes. He knew now.

Barking, "Everyone gather in the camp main! I'm going to be assigning Mentors to Greenhorns! If you want a mentor or a greenhorn you'd best show up", he could always seek them out afterwards, at least. He wanted to get this handled so that those in need of it, could learn and progress along with their lives rather than sitting in camp with little to do.
#psychosocial.

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - JADEIRE ELLEFSEN - 04-02-2021

♣ jadeire ellefsen | jade | 13 month old brit | direwolf hybrid ♣
"knights, execute order 66"

IC TEXT | IC opinions

Mentors? To be fair, she thought she herself didn't really need one, per se, but as long as she could learn skills that would protect her mother she'd gladly accept whoever Auberon decided to toss her way. She sniffed, coming to a halt kinda close to the sage. She'd be the best of the best, always striving for perfection. Mother's life must be  saved and I need the skills to protect her should anything like that happen again. She shivered, wings wrapping closer around her body. That experience had traumatised her, and she looked around to attempt to find her mother.

OC TEXT

"TALKING"

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - wifewoof - 04-02-2021

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
I just wanna leave this place behind
Every time I see your face in mine
One shuffled over, his heart pounding from the recent things that have happened. His tail swished as he carefully settled down, his black fur half mused due to quickly grooming after stepping from Margo's side. His purple eyes were so tired, but he had to step away from a bit. 'It's important to show up to meetings,' he thought as gave a gently huff to de-stress a bit.
ONE ANGEAL
#psychosocial.

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - HORIZON CIPHER. - 04-03-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
someway somehow, we've fallen out ,
caught in between my enemies !
Like Jadeire, Horizon didn't believe that he really needed a mentor. But it would help with getting to know the place better, he assumed, and so the devil waddled over to the meeting.
/low-muse tracking post lol
transmale | greenhorn of the frostblown | "speaking" | thoughts

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - SirDio - 04-03-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
JUST ONE KISS, BUT YOU ONLY GET THIS TO [b]HUMOR YOU!
Sebastian was next to arrive, walking rather than risking a drop out of the air. They didn't much see a reason for them to mentor someone right now but if that was the case, sure. They could do that.

// track
FROSTBLOWN - DEMON - HEAD OF THE VICAR-KRIGG FAMILY
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - Casphian - 04-05-2021

The white tiger lifted his head from where it rested on his paws upon hearing the sound of Auberon's voice sounding out, calling forth a meeting for mentors to be assigned. Jupiter was still an Ashfoot but that didn't mean he still couldn't attend to at least see what all was to be happening. The tiger pushed himself up from where he had been laying to make his way towards where the other's were gathering. He settled down next to the rest of the group, an ear flicking as his gaze swept over the group and taking in the faces he didn't recognize quite yet. Finally he settled his attention on the Sage, his tail flicking casually beside him and causing the chains on his tail to jingle quietly.

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - teef - 04-06-2021

DO YOU MIND IF I WILD OUT
AUBERON -- MASC/NONB. -- THE FROSTBLOWN -- SAGE -- MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
he saw a few faces, nodding to jade, one, horizon, sebastian and jupiter as each came along to gather before him. after some time of thinking, he had some pairs set up within his mind already on who could be a good mentor and trainee pairing. turning his gaze after a moment of waiting, he would clear his throat, "sebastian, i would like you to mentor jadeire and teach her what you know.", he would begin before looking around the group. clearing his throat, "there are others that are not here yet, but i would like oneheart to mentor [member=17301]Apple Pepper[/member], [member=17488]savah[/member] to mentor horizon, [member=17299]Star Pepper[/member] to mentor [member=535]wren[/member] ellefsen - , [member=17414]FLANNERY[/member] to mentor @Alistar Sky and [member=17245]margo[/member] to mentor @Bell Pepper when she has recovered from her injuries. I will mentor [member=17302]Berry Pepper[/member] myself, but in the meantime if anyone else wishes to help any of the mentors and trainees, i encourage the additional help." he would announce, looking over to Jupiter as he spoke. All Greenhorns were suggested to work with one another if they desired to, it could help them learn more. "in a month or so, i'm going to be checking up on the pairs and if the mentors have not shown any progress with their trainees, i'll re-designate the Greenhorns and their mentors.", he would decide, looking over the group, "if you have any questions or concerns, please, bring them up to me."
#psychosocial.

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - JADEIRE ELLEFSEN - 04-06-2021

♣ jadeire ellefsen | jade | 13 month old brit | direwolf hybrid ♣
"knights, execute order 66"

IC TEXT | IC opinions

auberon appointed sebastian to teach her, her optics swiveled to look at him with a friendly yet cautious smile. she didn't know him, only by name, but she was sure they'd spend some time together. would be nice to be able to talk to somebody about what she learnt both under his guidance and her own explorations. she made her way over to him, leaving her mother where she sat, then dipped her head respectfully to the other.

OC TEXT

"TALKING"

Re: moving way too fast ❂ ment(o)r assigning & training - HORIZON CIPHER. - 04-06-2021

HORIZON CIPHER
someway somehow, we've fallen out ,
caught in between my enemies !
Wait hold up, Savah was his mentor? The skiddish girl who looked like she'd cry the moment you raised her voice at her? Horizon's expression clearly showed his disapproval though he tried to hide that as much as he possibly could. "... Noted." He grunted a response.
transmale | greenhorn of the frostblown | "speaking" | thoughts