Beasts of Beyond
tracy with the honda? \\ stuck in mud - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: tracy with the honda? \\ stuck in mud (/showthread.php?tid=14460)

tracy with the honda? \\ stuck in mud - Conrad Clyde - 04-01-2021

After the mudslide, Conrad and Clyde had managed to end up stranded elsewhere. They weren't far from the group that had gathered near the lowlands but multiple obstacles still remained between them, causing the duo to carefully traverse across the territory. With Conrad leading the way, they had managed to travel... well... in the wrong direction at first. Annoyed, Clyde eventually took over. With the wolf always one step ahead of the rabbit, they reached the main island with success in no time, only for the rabbit to excitedly pounce ahead.

A victorious screech left the small mammal. "Finally!" he exclaimed. "Home sweet home." His wiggling nose rose into the air and Conrad promptly took a whiff of the Coalition's wonderfully vile scent. A smirk began to rise across his lips. Perked ears listened for the oncoming crowd to welcome them back, causing his tiny tail to wave back and forth. The bunny moved forward, only to shoot up into the sky with a tremendous leap. "Conrad and Clyde are b-"

SPLAT!

Mud splashed upwards and cut the rabbit off promptly. Straggling behind, Clyde let out a thunderous laugh and doubled down into the grass. Conrad's shrill voice yelled out desperately for help, only to cause the wolf to continue his snickering. "CLYDE!" A overdramatic wheeze left him. "I'M DROWNING." Thumping rapidly in the wet land and beginning to unreasonably panic, Conrad began to sink further into the puddle. Clyde only continued to laugh. So much for help.

"HELP ME, YOU DUMB DOG!" Gargling dramatically and struggling to move, the rabbit continued to screech. "I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS A PUPPY IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA HELP M-" A yelp left the rabbit as sharp canines wrapped around his scruff and pulled him upwards. Clyde roughly tugged upwards on Conrad. The smaller brother sharply shot upwards, leaving his brother's jaws and flying forward. Grunting as he collided with the hard floor, Conrad whispered a short thank you. His head turned, looking back at Clyde. A loud, unremorseful laugh echoed throughout the cold territory of the Coalition of the Condemned as a result.

The wolf had lost his balance and plummeted forward into the mud face first. Now covered in thick, unmoving gunk, Clyde scrunched his nose up. Unlike the brother he just saved, he tried to use his long limbs to move out, but no results came. It appeared that the wolf was stuck now. He turned his mud-covered features to look at his laughing brother and let him embrace the instant karma. With a ragged sigh, he let out a grumble. "I guess I deserve that," came his blunt snark.

Rising from his spot, the rabbit began to scurry over towards Clyde's backside. "Karma's a bitch, brother," Conrad remarked with a smirk. Clyde continued to offer a displeased glare, despite the urge to verbally cackle. "Yeah, yeah, now get me out of here," the wolf pleaded.

Satisfied by his brother's defeat, Conrad finished his walk around and lightly wrapped his teeth around Clyde's tail. Even if he realistically knew it wasn't possible to have a small rabbit pull a large canine, his overinflated ego told him to try anyways... for his brother in arms. With a tug, he began to pull backwards. His tiny hind legs thumped loudly on the ground as Conrad tried to pull Clyde out from the mud pit.

One last jerk backwards caused the rabbit to tumble onto his back and Clyde to stay put. "Hey big guy?" he muttered with an exhausted wheeze. "Yeah?" "We're going to need help." "No shit, Connie." With a mutual sigh between them, they awaited for more animals to arrive so they could pull the wolf out.

//tl:dr; conrad gets stuck in mud first. clyde pulls him out, only to fall in after and get stuck himself. conrad can't pull him out, so he needs help pulling clyde out.
"CONRAD SPEAKING" + "CLYDE SPEAKING"

Re: tracy with the honda? \\ stuck in mud - trojan g. - 04-01-2021

[align=center][div style="max-width: 415px;text-align: justify;font-family: times new roman;font-size: 10pt;line-height: 116%;text-indent: 35px;"]It seemed as though the more Ruven had explored the small islands of the Coalition, the more members of the place he ran into. It was expected, of course, to see new faces on his journey - he'd already met so many, he expected there to be many more, possibly never ending - so upon seeing two faces he hadn't seen before Ruven couldn't say he wasn't surprised. What he had been surprised about though was the species of the two and the fact that they were both muddy. "Why'd you roll around in the mud?" The child would ask at first, head tilting to the side as he looked over at the two, watching for a moment as the rabbit tried to pull on the ears of the wolf. "You shouldn't play in the mud if you don't wanna be stuck in it, it's deep mud." He'd learned how deep it was the hard way on his first day here, having ran into the muck to try and climb it only to slowly fall within it. Luckily it had been fresher mud then and he was able to climb himself out, soon finding a spot to bathe in it to make sure he didn't get dried mud on his fur.

Finally realizing that Clyde was stuck in the stuff, Ruven would flatten his ears and offer a soft apology before speaking once more. "I can try pushing him if you need help... but uh, I don't know if I'd be much help." Due to how he had grown up until this point he was rather small for his age. Eventually he'd grow up and be bigger, but for now he wouldn't be much help with anything due to his size. "Or I can see if Mama So is around? Maybe she can help." He couldn't quite pronounce Sojourn's name yet, so for now he simply shortened it.

Re: tracy with the honda? \\ stuck in mud - APHRA CIPHER . - 04-03-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]I'M IN THE BUSINESS OF MISERY !。+゚.[/glow]
Good fucking god, who the hell is being so damn loud? Aphra thought, the fur between her shoulders rising and bristling in irritation at whomever was causing a ruckus. She was trying to take a nap, god damn it. Eventually, the woman came across where Conrad, Clyde, and Ruven were, with the former two being stuck in mud. "They should be able to get out by themselves." Aphra's words came out in a huff, a disgusted look on her face.

She definitely did not want to help. Mud would ruin her perfect fur. Aphra was already pissy about having to travel around in mud in the first place, and she definitely did not want to end up stuck either.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]