Beasts of Beyond
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART // grave visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: YOU'RE TEARING ME APART // grave visit (/showthread.php?tid=14450)

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART // grave visit - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 03-31-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WE ARM OURSELVES FOR THE WRONGS WE'VE DONE !。+゚.[/glow]
TRIGGER WARNING: brief description of disassociation in paragraph 2

There was a gravesite in town by the state, one that hadn't been there whenever Vigenere was killed. He originally assumed that it was Aurum's gaze, seeing as the angel had recently passed, but when the savannah got closer, he realized it was his gave. His mask was above the burial site, still slightly dented and scratched from where Stryker had grabbed and thrown it off of him. Vigenere sat beside his gave, his gaze blank and unblinking, his tail wrapped tightly around his body.

This is my grave. It was... a weird feeling, being right beside the place you were buried. The body that was six feet under was his birth body, while he was here, living, in a brand new body. Vigenere couldn't quite grasp what he was feeling exactly, but his body felt numb. It was as if he were a ghost, lingering behind the body he currently possessed - but his soul was still inside. Flashes of Stryker came into the savannah's mind, but he had no reaction to them. Everything was just... fuzzy. It was almost if he were in a state of shock, but without any of the wounds or blunt trauma that would have caused him to be in shock. He just stared, unable to completely form any sort of emotion or reaction to what he was seeing. I'm buried here.

It was going to be strange to go to meetings and sit down close to his own burial site, assuming Elsweyr kept doing meetings by the statue.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: YOU'RE TEARING ME APART // grave visit - arrow - 04-05-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"The funeral was a little last minute apparently, but I hope it's not too casual." Arrow stated simply, voice clear and volume only slightly raised as to break into Vigenere's thinking, sitting down close by. There was no need to talk about how she was forced to hear the news of his death shortly after her revival, or the dread she felt when she found out Stryker had been responsible, or that she cried for the first time in ages. That wasn't important. It must have been a new kind of experience that words could never describe, standing there, looking at one's burial site. She knew what that was like, sort of. Arrow never did find where she had been buried after her demise. Surely one of the older sites, worn away by time and the elements, given how long ago it had been now.

The scarred cheetah clicked her tongue, trying to think of the words she wanted to use. There weren't many that felt right, this was no usual situation after all. "I get it, man. I do. At least you found something that looks like you, eh? Do you have any idea what it's like trying to walk on stilt legs the size of what you used to be?"
[align=right][sup][sup]template © tikki[/sup][/sup]

Re: YOU'RE TEARING ME APART // grave visit - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 04-05-2021

[glow=white,1,400]SCREAMING AT THE ONES WE LOVE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Ha, I never expected anything elaborate." Vigenere's reply to the funeral came out as a dry chuckle. He was silent for a brief moment before continuing on, "In the King's Guard, you barely had anything." Ironically enough. They were soldiers who were giving up their lives to protect the King and his family, you would think it would have been something better than a simple 'bury them, lets move on' and then alerting the family. Vigenere turned his gaze away from his burial site, forcing himself to focus on Arrow now.

"You could argue that I'm walking on stilt legs anyway." Another dry comment, an attempt to get himself to cheer up. He was always more serval than domestic feline, especially in the legs, but he definitely had a lot of domestic feline features. Namely in the face. "... Was it hard for you to come back?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]