Beasts of Beyond
HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand (/showthread.php?tid=14449)

Pages: 1 2

HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante could understand wanting to vent, though he didn't usually do it himself. When he was younger, he didn't have anyone to talk to which explained why he had resorted to drugs. "Alright man, what's up?" The hybrid rumbled as he took a seat, shoving an alcoholic bottle towards Jormungand.

[member=18043]JORMUNGAND[/member] [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He sat next to the hybrid with a huff. "Well, it all started with Aphra having the wonderful idea that dragging me to them to help her look after my kids." The word was spat, he still harbored deep hatred for pretty much everyone he had met there save maybe Inferno and Sojourn. The wounds on his body burned but he ignored it, allowing only a grimace to slip onto his maw and reached for the bottle, sniffing at it's contents. "Yeah, anyways Sojourn got mad and killed something, which turned my Bloodlust on so I killed one of their enemy, which nobody apart from Romulus seemed to mind." At the thought of the other the jaguar snarled before taking an aggressive gulp of the liquid, coughing as it burnt his throat. "He got all pissy-faced about it then a while after that I was taking a walk and found this drunk girl wandering in their territory. So I thought to myself, since I'm a guest, I'll just get rid of it. Then there'S a wholeass fight, everyone heard of  it, now both Tanglewood and they are up my ass and I'm just counting the days before I get shipped to the edges of eternity.  Everyone's super pissed, Dante. What do I do?" He let a low groan get muffled by a snort before looking at his friend, tail twitching.

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-01-2021

Dante couldn't help but let out a laugh at Jormungand's question. "You're asking the wrong fella, dude." He responded, his shark-like tail flicking in thought. "You were a guest there, don't forget. You have to abide by the group's rules, even if they are ridiculous." He couldn't see any other way around it. "You could talk to Gael and see if he can arrange a little talk between you, him, Elsweyr, Sojourn. See if you can come up with some sort of compromise."

Although seeing how Tanglewood had been fucked over recently by both himself and Jormungand, Dante wouldn't be surprised if Elsweyr held some sort of grudge for The Pitt and its member. Ah, well. Shame. It wasn't like he cared.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-01-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

As Dante suggested he could attempt to set up a meeting between the two guys who hated him the most plus his ardent who most likely would kill him on the spot, Jormungand snorted. "Yeah, that'll be a great idea, wouldn't it? Have the two leaders who hate me sit and have a chat. Oh also," he frowned, muzzle wrinkling. "Sojourn's not really uh, conscious or something at the moment. There was this mudslide and she tried holding it back, I saw her about to faint so I rushed over, snatched her up and she fainted. A while later Romulus," the name was spat, "decided to be all tough and say 'oh yeah I'm in control now, you're exiled'." He huffed angrily, running a claw along the rim of the bottle thoughtfully.

"I highly doubt Gael will let them attempt to slaughter you. That's why I suggested getting 'im in the first place." Dante once again shrugged in response. He didn't care what the panther did in reality, though if the guy did get killed, he would be losing a friend that he enjoyed being around. A drinking buddy, if you will. "Sojourn is unconscious, huh?" He echoed before taking another squig of his drink. "Probably 'ave to just wait fer her to come back." What was going on in the Coalition's hierarchy wasn't his business either, they had to figure that shit out. Although if The Pitt was going to attack the Coalition, that would have been great information to know.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-01-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"Yeah, fair but I doubt Romulus and Elsweyr(sry for wrong spelling!) haven't already told Gael about the fuckery I did." He shrugged, watching as Dante took a habitual gulp of the alcohol. The panther tipped his bottle back, hissing at the taste. "So he might join in on attacking me, to be quite frank." He could tell the direction Dante's thoughts was going and nodded in agreement, a silly grin slipping on his maw. "Yeah, I'd love to just go there guns blazing whilst their leader's down but Romulus? That lion's biiiiiig, my dude. I would not wanna go back there again."

Dante shook his head. "Nah man, Gael won't do that. He's far too prideful and all about loyalty to attack one of his own." Jormungand was a Pittian through and through, even if he temporarily stayed at the Coalition. His tail flicked in response about Romulus being brought up again. "I get that. I doubt Gael would wanna fuck with any of the other groups anyway." Stupid. Idiotic.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-02-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

His frame shuddered as the panther let out a chuckle. It wasn't a pleasant sound this time, the Italian's voice coming out a harsh, rough bark rather than his normally smooth croon. "No clue what Gael's gonna wanna do  to me though, since  he probably's still pissed that you attacked what's-her-face. So my punishment might be worst." Then again, he didn't have the powers to tap into people's minds like some did so he literally could say his future was uncertain.

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-03-2021

"He's definitely still pissed about that." Dante agreed with a laugh, not aware that Jormungand's own laugh was harsher than his normal one. "Can't say I know how t' help, man. Just gotta deal with whatever ya get."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-03-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

Dante's laugh was a light-hearted one, one that normally would make the fuming beast also break into a grin himself. Not this time, though. This time was different. No laughing matter could the panther find, no way out, yet the hybrid was laughing like he owned the fucking world. "This isn't a matter to be made fun of, Dante." He warned quietly, all traces of humor gone from his voice and leaving it flat, dead. "They might kill me, who knows?"