Beasts of Beyond
I'm back - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I'm back (/showthread.php?tid=14427)

Pages: 1 2

I'm back - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-29-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

[EDITED OUT BY STAFF]

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Exiled? Oh well, at least here he was, back in the Pitt, where he as a stinky Pittian belonged. He rolled his optics, still limping, wounds burning and causing a grimace to split his lips. Right now all he could think of was his anger, his anger for the Coalition, for Romulus. He had respected the other but apparently he thought he was all high-and-mighty once Sojourn fell unconscious. Who was he to rule, to hop into leadership position?
Without realising it he had trodded into familiar territory, only noticing how cold it was once his paws touched sand. "Fuck me, what happened here?" He murmured, slightly shocked, maw apart to taste the air for someone familiar, Dante perhaps.
Shuffling noise greeted him and he turned to look to the side, smiling wearily in a hello. "I'm back. Where's Aine?" Rude, maybe, but he had no thoughts for that right now. The Bloodlust was teetering on edge, the only thing that was fuelling him on and keeping his paws working. He stank of the Coalition, stank of blood and sweat and enemy tears. Fucking Romulus, thinking he could take over.

Re: I'm back - Atticus Roux - 03-29-2021

What was going on here? Atticus Roux wasn't the only one who barged into The Pitt without warning, it seemed. The canine's golden gaze drifted over towards the ruckus as Jormungand entered and declared their arrival. He craned his head. To his knowledge, he had never met the panther. Maybe he was forgetting. His eyes traced the feline's muscular silhouette, only to let out a sigh and begin to wander over. 

Large paws came to a halt a few feet away from the other Pittian. He remained tense physically, but openly welcoming, hoping that this feline would explain who he was. "Who are you?" came his concerned tone. His tone wasn't intentionally crude, but it came out rather harsh. The canine shifted his weight onto his back paws and sat down onto the moist floor below. His head tilted. "I don't believe we've met."

Atticus wasn't aware of why they wanted the medic. Maybe an unknown injury? A close relationship he didn't know about? After all, he had been gone from The Pitt for quite awhile. "I can't speak for Aine's whereabouts though. I'm sure she's present somewhere around here." A subtle gesture waved behind him. His gaze peered to the side momentarily, searching for the fox in the crowd. Coming up empty, he returned to the panther and awaited a response.

Re: I'm back - Kold - 03-29-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
There was a heavy sigh, maybe dramatic, that the Marauder let out. "Jormungand, pray tell why you stink of coalition." She groaned. Wings tucked against each other and she dipped her head in greetings to Atticus. "Where have you been?" She inquired, sitting down patiently.

Then she rolled a shrug. "Aine's around here somewhere, but considering your attitude toward her last time you crawled out of the woodwork, I don't know what she'll do." Or what Kold herself would do, if Jor got snippy. She was on a very thin string.
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I'm back - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-29-2021

Re: I'm back - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

"Jormungand." Came the curt reply as Atticus questioned him of his name. Kold showed up, a familiar face,  at least. "I stink of them," the word them was harsh. "Because  I went over to take care of my cubs with Aphra after she  gave birth  to them there." He responded to the maurader. "Yeah,  I need to apologise to her. You too, Kold. Sorry, I didn't know what got into me last time." He shifted, wrinkled his nose in pain and sucked in air with a hiss, dropping to all fours, careful not to land on Hydro. "This is one of the kids." He gave a very  quick introduction before gently  nudging the cub to the side so he could see the others. "Oh, by the way, where's Dante?" Jor would've turned to alcohol but he had it beat out of  him by his mother a long time ago.

Re: I'm back - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Holy shit bro, you got laid?" Speaking of the devil, Dante was arriving just in time to hear Jormungand introduce Hydrostatic and state where he had been for the past month or so (honestly, the hybrid hadn't been keeping track). Jokes aside though, Dante was curious as to why Jor was looking for him. "Whaddya need me for?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'm back - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-30-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"When have I ever needed your stupid head?" He joked, the corners of his eyes crinkling with mirth at seeing his old friend. "Not to be sappy or anything, but I missed you, and yeahh of course! Thought I'd follow in somebody's footsteps." Joy entered his tone slightly but hissed as a standing motion made his head spin. That fight with her had taken something out of him that he disliked. "Yeah, no, just needed a friendly face. After all that drama, I honestly don't know what Gael's gonna do to me, so I dunno if  I get to talk to you or anybody else for that matter. Oh, by the way, this is Hydrostatic. I've got another one, Angelembrace, back in the Coalition. No clue why he wanted to stay, the only tie he has there is Aphra and no offense to her but she's a terrible  mother. I've talked to Inferno. This is Asmodeus." He looked down at his other son with a small smile.

Re: I'm back - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-30-2021

"i am here to serve" asmodeus ── new smells and a shark cat approached his father. he cast a glance at his brother, wrinkling his nose at the scent of the pitt, his new home. their new home. he was the bigger brother after all, and had to prove that he had guts before his little brother. dad introduced them, he nodded at dante through narrowed eyes before curiosity took the reins and he slowly padded towards the hybrid.

"speech"

Re: I'm back - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-30-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Eeeehhhh, don't get near me." Dante huffed as Asmodeus approached him, flattening his ears for a moment as he backed up. Eugh, kids. Nasty. Looking back at Jormungand, Dante noted the hiss that came from the panther's mouth. "You okay though? I'm sure I can get something that can ease whateva pain you're in." If it even was pain. Mental pain, emotional pain, physical pain, he could technically numb it all. Technically, though whether or not he should is a different story.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'm back - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-31-2021