Beasts of Beyond
Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! (/showthread.php?tid=14404)

Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - SirDio - 03-26-2021

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
"Woah!! This forest is huge!" The tiny god squealed, running past the nearly floating being next to him, who chuckled gently. He stopped at a tree and had to get on his hind legs to really look at it. [color=#8cb2ff]"Do you think I'll be able to climb that at some point? Cause I wanna climb it now! ...." The older being simply stared with a knowing glare. [color=#8cb2ff]"Fiiine, I won't climb it now.. why are we here anyway?" The being waved their tail toward the ocean, then mouthed the word 'home'.

[color=#8cb2ff]"Whatt? This place is gonna be my home?" A nod. The being, a birman like Fearless, approached the boy and shook their head. They mouthed the words, 'I have to go - someone will come get you, I am sure.' Fearless let out a quiet whine of protest. [color=#8cb2ff]"But I don't want you to leave!" He reached a paw and smacked them, scowling. [color=#8cb2ff]"Just promise you'll visit me in dreams - you promised you talked in them!" They nodded and nuzzled their child, sending him a purr before backing away and simply walking in the opposite direction. [color=#8cb2ff]"Byee!!!"

Now all he had to do was wait, and he didn't like waiting, honestly.

[/td][/tr][/table][color=transparent]template by orion

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-28-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !。+゚.[/glow]
Fortunately enough, Fearless didn't have to wait long. Drayden preferred the forest as opposed to the beach, though he was always most comfortable at the cliffs due to the winds that flowed through there. It was refreshing, to not be heating up in your fur constantly, but unfortunately the cub had duties to attend to with. The sound of a voice far away made Drayden's ears prick, and he tried to follow the source, as well as the scent trail that he was able to finally find.

"Hey there. My name is Drayden Cipher, a Gladiator of The Palm Glades. What brings you here?" Drayden asked in a cheerful tone, allowing a smile to form on his face as he approached Fearless.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - SÉAMUS - 03-28-2021

[align=center]
| Séamus Ó Faoláin
The Irishman had long since felt the strength return to his body -- the crash that left him on the Palm Glades beach now more memory than sore muscle.  Though he remained in camp most of the day, to keep an eye on Rowena, the small wildcat stepped into the forest at times; curious of the Palm Glades' territory.

He caught Drayden's voice on the wind and bounded over to the snow leopard cub.  Since the young gladiator had already posed the expected question, Séamus just offered the strange a friendly grin, sea-green gaze studying him intently.

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-29-2021

Funnily enough, Winterhymns preferred the beach over the forest though that was for his own personal reasons. The sound of voices in the distance was enough to bring the legate forward only to see that it was a young bo, it was odd finding children at the border though Winterhymns did not mind it any. He nodded to both Drayden and Séamus who were already there, he offered a smile over in the direction of Fearless knowing that Drayden had covered most of what needed to be said but the round feline would greet nonetheless "Hello there,"

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - SirDio - 03-29-2021

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Fearless squeaked, turning his gaze to Drayden. Though his eyes briefly drifted to his twisted paw - probably more out of curiosity than anything, they quickly snapped back to the growing group. "Hi! I'm Fearless!" He wiggled a little, so his caretaker wasn't wrong! [color=#8cb2ff]"I- uh- I guess I'm here to join! Kratel said this place was gonna be my home." He cast a glance in the direction his caretaker had walked off in. Blinking, thinking he saw them within the brush, he turned to face Drayden again. [color=#8cb2ff]"What're your names?"

[/td][/tr][/table][color=transparent]template by orion

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-30-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !。+゚.[/glow]
Yeesh, again with the eyes on his paw. Drayden shuffled whenever Fearless's gaze fell down to his paw, flattening his ears in embarrassment briefly before he allowed himself to relax. Though when Fearless asked for all of their names, the cub was confused. Didn't I just give him my name? Then again, Fearless did seem pretty distracted before so maybe they didn't hear him. "Drayden Cipher." Drayden chuffed. "Who's Kratel?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Give me reasons to believe - Joining - that you'd do the same for me! - rhosmari - 03-30-2021

Quietly he trailed after the others, not making much of a sound as he wondered just where everyone was going. It seemed like it was kind of important and he liked to be in important things. Or at least be involved in the important stuff. He like to watch and see how things were conducted when he wasn't off adventuring in the large expanse of Palm Glade's territory. As he saw his father he picked up pace to scamper up closer to him and stay as close as he could. As he witnessed the forest for almost the first time his eyes widened, tilting his head around so that he could get the full scope out of the eye he could see out of. It was so big! He wanted to go exploring in it and he wiggled a little with excitement.

But after a moment he soon realized why everyone was coming here. There was a kid here by himself. Weird. Normally kids were with their parents but this one was not and talked like someone had been here with him previously. Glancing up to his dad he decided to follow his lead in all of this and Drayden as well. "Um...hi. I'm Goldenkit. I think you'll like Palm Glades..."