Beasts of Beyond
Sick of being poised - Open, feeding - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sick of being poised - Open, feeding (/showthread.php?tid=14399)

Sick of being poised - Open, feeding - Bloodstone - 03-26-2021

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
/// disclaimer - slight descriptions of blood and gore at various parts of the post, these will be in red text Enjoy!///

God, she was so hungry. She hadn't fed in a good month, maybe more, and she needed food now. It wouldn't be long before she went and took to slaughtering fellow members of the Isles. Though she longed to feel their blood gush from their necks and spill into her mouth, she knew Nord wouldn't allow it. Hell, he'd probably kill her. She thought Nord was cool so.... she didn't want to get killed by him.

Dawn broke the sky as she flew over the land, stick-like body a javelin with wings. Bloodstone had caught scent of something that was just irresistible. Wild sheep, hardly a meal on a good day but with her vicious appetite, there was no doubt she would drain them dry.

It wasn't long before she found them - 8 of them on a rolling green hill. She descended like death from above, slamming her body into the biggest one there. From there she bit down over it's head, taking in a satisfying crunch as it's head was crushed by her jaws. Blood welled and spilled over into her mouth and she held there, draining the sheep dry before ripping it's head clean off. While the others fled, she was faster in her frenzy. It wasn't long before they, too, were drained of life.

And there she stood, feeling full and hearty, breath heavy. She reared her red-smeared head back, wings unfurling, and let a horrendous screech leave her. However, as sense came back, she silenced herself and simply looked at the aftermath. A shrug rolled from her shoulders. Someone would make use of some drained bodies, surely.
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Sick of being poised - Open, feeding - FOXGAZE. - 03-28-2021

[glow=white,1,400]HERE WE ARE, DON'T TURN AWAY NOW !。+゚.[/glow]
When Foxgaze had met Bloodstone, the dragoness had mentioned not feeding for a while and had been quite hungry. She recalled that, but she also thought that Bloodstone was referring to traditional feeding and not just... draining creatures of their fluids. It was also weird to note that Bloodstone mentioned she hadn't eaten in months, though given context, Foxy did remember that Bloodstone acted like that wasn't that normal. Although wouldn't it make sense that a bigger animal could wait longer before eating? Hell if she knew.

Foxgaze was hunting herself, though further away from where Bloodstone was acting on her slaughter. She was on the trail of a rabbit when a screech echoed through the plains, scaring off her target. Foxgaze's tail lashed in frustration before she huffed off, soon stopping for a moment as the scent of a lot of blood caught her attention. Worried now, the siamese followed the trail to find Bloodstone hovering over several bodies. "Holy fucking shit..." The words came out in a breathless gasp, with her eyes wide as she stared at the aftermath.

After a moment of silence to gather herself, Foxy allowed her gaze to travel to Bloodstone, looking up at the dragoness now from a distance. "Are you good now?" She asked, preparing to run off if the dragon decided she was her next victim.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Sick of being poised - Open, feeding - Bloodstone - 03-28-2021

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
The dragoness craned her neck to see Foxgaze, feeling immense pleasure at the reaction of her display of power. Yes, one should be scared at times. But then she asked if Bloodstone was good and that made her chuckle. "In which way? Morally I'm skewed, but physically I am quite okay now. Even if I wasn't," She turned her body to face her. "Do you think I'd risk my place in my group? I want to shine Nord's claws at some point and if I'm dead then I can't do that." She giggled. And she was not gonna clarify her wording just yet, because that would ruin the fun.
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. /BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Sick of being poised - Open, feeding - FOXGAZE. - 03-30-2021

[glow=white,1,400]HERE WE ARE, DON'T TURN AWAY NOW !。+゚.[/glow]
Of course Bloodstone wasn't mentally sound, it was certainly clear to Foxgaze on that, though she did let a chuckle escape at the comment regarding mental health. "I would hope that you don't." The she-cat mused, referring to Bloodstone's question about risking her place in the Isles. She couldn't help but let a small laugh escape her about the comment of shining Nord's nails, either. "You do bring up a good point. Perhaps I should take lessons from you."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]