Beasts of Beyond
in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] (/showthread.php?tid=14390)

in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - Romulus - 03-25-2021

As the world crumbled down around him, quite literally, there had to be a way to keep everyone's mind afloat... to keep moving along. The first step was to gather. Bryiath had met up with the wanderers together accordingly, counting who was present and missing. For now, only Sojourn came up 'empty,' the lion noticing she had left her body. Even so, they needed to continue. With Aphra looking for damage, he had managed to assign himself to finding and building a place for them to stay.

After some time assessing the damage, he had managed to come upon a flat area within the sanctuary island. It's position was high, untouched by the landslide. The boreal trees were still standing. Only the land was slightly wet, leaving them questionable foundation. It was the best they could do. With his manipulation, the lion began to slowly rumble the ground underneath his paws, forcing water droplets to rise out of the mud and down the slope and leaving dry dirt in it's midst.

Once finished, a soft sigh left him. Now onto house design. Seeing that he lived within a cave, interior and exterior design was obviously not his specialty. Thankfully, it wasn't a one man job. For now though, rather than pestering the rest, he began to form stone walls for a single home. Tension kept his muscles still as he worked. Releasing his grip on the ground, the wall finished rising up from the floor after a few moments. His head had already begun to pound. It was going to be a long day... Hopefully there would be help soon.

Re: in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-25-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

The long-legged female made her way to the lion after hearing the murmur that Sojourn was dead. Her ears flattened, she hadn't known Sojourn for long but she had been nice to Inferno, after all the other was the one who gave the a-okay for her to stay. The femme stopped at his side, watching in concern as he visibly strained to summon a wall. "You okay?" Her Italian voice flowed smoothly, softly. "You should stop. You're straining yourself."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - Romulus - 03-25-2021

His focus broke free from the next wall that was beginning to rise, causing the rock to halt in it's place. The wall was only mid-way. Ears pinned backwards as she spoke, listening carefully to her concern, only to return to his duties. The lion's gaze narrowed to the structure in front of him. His claws dug into the floor. Once again, the wall began to jut upwards. "I'm..." His tone drifted off. He grunted, giving one final push of his elementals to move the wall all the way up. "Okay." A ragged sigh left Romulus, noting that he had two more walls and ceiling to form. The mudslide had made him weary. Doing this took a lot more energy than usual.

Claws unhinged from the floor. His head craned in Inferno's direction with a brow furrowed in distaste. "I don't necessarily see anyone else doing it, so I must," he simply stated. "It keeps me busy." Away from the thoughts that reigned in his mind too.

Re: in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-25-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
"Powers are quite the strain, too." It wasn't unheard of others getting tired or straining themselves over powers, namely the elementals, but it could happen to anyone over any power. Aphra was passing by, branches of debris in her mouth before she dropped them to speak. She was speaking down to Inferno here, though the fact that Inferno may or may not actually know about powers briefly crossed her mind. Then again, surely she had to know by now that Aphra had Possession and could get a bit worn out from the energy it took to overthrow a body of its host?

Wanting to distract herself wasn't something Aphra could relate to, but then again, this was the same bitch who was willing to live two of her three young children behind. So, yeah, of course she wasn't acting like this hit her hard because it didn't. She wasn't nearly as bothered by the mudslide as Romulus appeared to be.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: in time it comes to everyone - [TEMPORARY CAMP BUILDING] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-26-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

He stopped for a brief moment before continuing to finalise the first wall. Her optics blinked, flashing with concern. "Why do you think I'm here then?" She asked, slightly surprised. "I came to offer my help, and since 'Ive never done any camp-building before I was going to ask  for some advice on what I could do." She looked down, shuffling her paws, completely ignoring Aphra.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"