Beasts of Beyond
Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) (/showthread.php?tid=14340)

Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-17-2021

So Aphra's a hoe we've been knew - she's open to any litters, whether they be romantic, one-night stands, drunk litters.... the only thing she is NOT open to is r//pe litters. Characters must be at least two years old to be accepted.

Just post if you're interested or send me a DM on discord @ Mysteriously Maple#1338
I won't promise birthing threads for EVERY single litter but sometimes I might roleplay it out (pregnant announcement, birthing thread) if I feel like it!
ALSO, I will more than likely be claiming at least one kid per litter, though if I am not interested, I will let you know!

Any species is fine as long as they are NOT: dinos, large mythicals

For those who are wanting to make the litter adoption threads, here are Aphra's relations:
Code:
APHRA CIPHER is the current Kingpin [Leader] of Coalition of the Condemned and is related to many former HP characters. She is the daughter of Caesar Cipher, a former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon. She is related to Vigenere Cipher (her uncle), a former Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood; Atbash Cipher is her aunt, and is a former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound and a former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants, as well as a current Vassal [HP] of Tanglewood; Gordon Cipher is her half-sister, and is a former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven and former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants; Aphra is also the half-sister of Lumia Cipher, who is a Privateer [HP] of The Typhoon. She is also the mother of Vayne Cipher-Vantas, a current Privateer [HP] of The Typhoon. Aphra is roleplayed by [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member] and is a generation two (2) character

CURRENT LITTERS:
Byström-Cipher Dragon Hatchlings - May 24, 2021

PAST LITTERS:
Cipher-Vantas Kittens - August 23, 2021
Cipher-D'Angelo Cubs - February 24, 2021
Cipher-Lingre Liliger Cubs - March 19, 2021
Cipher-Eld Dragon Hatchlings - April 15, 2021

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - tikki - 03-19-2021

tracking for potential future stuff Wink

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - Windowmemer - 03-23-2021

casually glances

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - APHRA CIPHER . - 04-15-2021

giving this a lil bump to say for Aphra's next litter, I WILL be doing a pregnancy announcement and birthing threads (but only for one litter, basically the next person who claims diuhosfiheroj)

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - tikki - 04-15-2021

other than the obvious is there anyone she wouldn't have a child with

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - APHRA CIPHER . - 04-15-2021

nnope! dm me on disc Wink

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - tikki - 04-15-2021

:fingerguns:

Re: Have a litter w/Aphra? ;) - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-23-2021

Giving this another bump to say that I will be doing a pregnancy/birth thread for one (1) litter to celebrate Aphra's leadership!
I am preferring HPR characters for this specific litter, however it is NOT mandatory - in this particular instance, I might be picky with who to select, and if there are enough people interested, I will select the litter on May 31 (if there is only one person, then obv I will just go with them!)
CLOSED!

Other litters will still be accepted, I just won't be roleplaying them out