Beasts of Beyond
THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction (/showthread.php?tid=14333)

THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-16-2021

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - Byriath - 03-16-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
Byriath was enjoying the thaw, also keeping an eye on the waters every now and then, when he felt someone hit his back. That someone was small and warm, so it wasn't Brutei. The Xeno blinked, turning his head around and spotting Hydrostatic. For a moment he stared but he felt himself grin. The scarred male seemed to soften a bit and the Guru chuckled. "I had no idea you were behind me." he seemed pleased - hopefully his scarred face didn't unsettle Hydro too much.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - angelembrace - 03-16-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── Unlike his brother, Angelembrace did not need to be told twice not to leave the bounds of the camp. He was quite comfortable staying put, and not agitating his mother by doing something foolish and getting hurt, or making a mess of someone's day. He was more distracted by witnessing the thaw than by the extremities of his clanmates, though he did notice a few seconds too late when Hydrostatic was out of the corner of his vision.

"Uh oh." The cub said with widened eyes, stepping closer to his littermate as if he had intended to pull the other kid off Byriath, but he didn't. All the weaker cub could bring himself to do was laugh sheepishly at the Guru, shrugging spotted shoulders. "Sorry."

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-17-2021

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-17-2021

"i am here to serve" asmodeus ── of course hydro would be going outside to attempt to look cool and whatnot by pouncing on byriath's tail. asmodeus rolled his eyes as he followed them out, laughing as angel gave up trying to get hydro away from byriath. asmodeus approached the pair, aiming to dig his claws into his brother's tail and yank him off. [EDITED FOR POWERPLAY] "of course he's faking it. do you really think you could be able to frighten someone like him." he scoffed bluntly.

"speech"

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - Byriath - 03-17-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
For a war god, Byriath appeared rather amused than annoyed at the cub's shenanigans. He glanced at Angel, a gentle rumble that was meant as a purr escaping him. "There's nothing to be sorry for - I don't bite cubs." he smirked, but turned to face Asmodeus.

"Looks aren't everything, boy. Maybe I was scared and I just don't show it." He tilted his head, purple eyes flickering and flashing in random intervals.
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - angelembrace - 03-17-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── ”I’m apologizing for you jumping all over people.” Angel rubbed his punched shoulder with a grin in response, just as Asmodeus showed up to cause even more chaos, in all his tough guy glory. He rolled pale eyes, silently mocking his bigger brother behind his back by mouthing each word with in obnoxious reenactment. ”You sure? I’m sure Asmo wouldn’t mind a little nibble or too.” The tone was innocent but the intent was not, he may have been the smallest but he could talk big enough game. He’d be sure of it.

His eyes widened as Byriath’s eyes flashed, tilting his head curiously. ”How’d you do that?”

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - HYDROSTATIC C.D.. - 03-18-2021

Re: THEY COMPLICATE EVERYTHING // introduction - Byriath - 03-19-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Him, I may make an exception for." He said as innocently as he could make it, though considering he was massive and scarred and had teeth poking from under his lips... maybe it wasn't so innocent. His eyes flickered again as he grinned. "What, my eyes?" He waved his paw a bit, claw pointing to his eyes as they slowly stopped flickering. "It happens randomly - involuntarily. I think it may have something to deal with expressing emotions."
[sup]© tikki[/sup]