Beasts of Beyond
Alors on Danse - celebration - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Alors on Danse - celebration (/showthread.php?tid=14332)

Alors on Danse - celebration - SirDio - 03-16-2021

She tapped on the door a few times, the heavy alcohol scent coming from inside signalling her brother lived in the house. After a bit, he showed his face. Half drunk and half sad, he was quite surprised to see his sister. "Oh shit - LoveLock, is that actually you!?" He laughed, nuzzling his sister. "You're damn right it's actually me."

He invited her into his house - which was quite well kept, save for a few bottles in the main room. "You can stay with me if you still need a place to stay." He called to her as he walked into the kitchen, trying to find something. Closing the door behind her, she grinned. "Hey Trev, you know what we haven't done in a while?" She asked, leaning into the kitchen only to get a bag of cookies thrown at her.

"Relax? Have a good life? Celebrate?" He jested, handing her his whip. "This should be-" She shoved it back. "Absolutely not - dad gave it to you, and with you the North Star shall stay." Though he tried to object, she bopped him on the head. "no. Anyway! Yeah, we haven't done any of those three things in a while - we should celebrate. It is march, after all."

She walked over and opened the window of the kitchen, looking to her brother with a smile. Maybe they could celebrate again - allow anyone within Tanglewood to join if they wanted. But, considering Trevor's reputation as the drunken fuck he is, that would be proven difficult.

Re: Alors on Danse - celebration - ATBASH CIPHER. - 03-16-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
everything's just come together at last !
//Retro Caesar's attack

Honestly, Atbash felt bad that LoveLockdown was Trevor's brother; the she-cat didn't believe that anyone should have to deal with some drunk fucker. Of course, Atbash knew that Trevor maybe - hopefully - wasn't an alcoholic as a child and only grew up ended up having an addiction for whatever his reason may be; but still, the savannah wouldn't want to be close to her own brothers if either of them were alcoholics.

The Shaderunner's ears twitched as she passed by Trevor's home, hearing excited voices coming from inside. Upon getting closer, she saw LoveLockdown open a window from her brother's home. "Settling in well?" Atbash called out to the spider-limbed woman, a small, forced smile on her face.
female | shaderunner [shp] of tanglewood
© madi

Re: Alors on Danse - celebration - SirDio - 03-19-2021

"I'm going to find some things. I'll be right back." Trevor called to his sister, who simply nodded in his direction as Atbash spoke. Turning to face her, the grin was plastered on. "Yep. Trevor's letting me stay at his house. We're planning on doing a small celebration, but I don't think you'd wanna join in." She shrugged. Not many would want to even talk to Trevor and LoveLock - let alone celebrate with them. She considered herself lucky to have someone talking to her.

Re: Alors on Danse - celebration - ATBASH CIPHER. - 03-19-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
"Yeeah, I think I'll pass." Atbash responded, a grimacing look on her face as she spoke. She didn't even bother hiding how she felt about Trevor at this point. "Sorry. Alcohol isn't my type of thing."
© madi

Re: Alors on Danse - celebration - SirDio - 03-20-2021

She held back an insult, something she usually had to do when someone said they didn't like Alcohol, which usually meant they didn't like Trevor. "That's okay, no one really likes Trevor anyway. Well, I don't count - I'm his sister." though she grinned, there was a meanness to it.

"We don't celebrate with alcohol, anyway. Usually it's baked goods and old tales our parents used to tell us." she turned to look back toward where Trevor had gone, concern lining her features.

Re: Alors on Danse - celebration - ATBASH CIPHER. - 03-20-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
Although Trevor's alcoholism was very much the reason why Atbash didn't like the male, she didn't find them to be exclusive of one another. Those with a mild addiction or just like to drink every once in a while, the demoness didn't mind. But when it became a problem, that's when she had an issue with it. "Oh in that case," Atbash meowed, seemingly easing up a little. "As long as that's not the only thing there, I wouldn't mind coming. If either of you want me to, that is."

Of course, she would respect it if LoveLockdown or Trevor didn't want to have her, especially given how she treated the guy whenever he joined.
© madi