Beasts of Beyond
Had a Master Plan - Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Had a Master Plan - Joining (/showthread.php?tid=14313)

Had a Master Plan - Joining - SirDio - 03-13-2021

The red dog moved through the trees on arachnid-like legs, arriving at the border where she could soon call her home, given that the folk allowed her to stay. Lowering herself to the ground, legs tucking in against her back, she sniffed the air. Trevor was here, that's for sure. "Trevor? Baby brother?" She called out, tail wagging. She missed her brother, drunken mess and all.

"Oh! Speaking of, Hello, swamp folk! I'd like to join, if that's okay." She grinned with hollow teeth, sitting down and looking into the trees.

Re: Had a Master Plan - Joining - trojan g. - 03-13-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
IT MUST BE BELIEVED TO BE SEEN
Moth didn't know Trevor too well past that he seemed to like being drunk given their interaction at the border when he first joined. So it came as a surprise to her when someone was at the border calling for him and stating he was family. "Trevor, the husky?" Moth would speak as she came forward, head tilting to the side in curiosity as she looked towards the other female before her. "If so then yeah, he's here. Joined a little bit ago. You're welcome to join too of course." The reaper of medicine would offer a smile as she took a step back to allow the other to cross over the border if she wanted to. "My name's Moth by the way, I didn't catch your name."

//rushed
MOTH KINGMAKER - TANGLEWOOD - PENNED BY TIKKI - BIO
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Had a Master Plan - Joining - rhosmari - 03-14-2021

Trevor? She had not met this one. At least as far as she knew. She was at a lost but as she came closer to the scene it seemed that Moth already knew the one that the other had spoken of. A husky to be exact. She sighed softly as she paused there and allowed a more even smile to pull across her muzzle. Her pale white and burnt orange figure was unmarked by paint and she did not wear her skull. Today she was thinking of something to do. She knew that a funeral would be held but she felt the needed to hold her own day of mourning. It just felt right given the circumstances. Disagreements or not she had liked Aurum. "This one welcomes her to Tanglewood. She is Elsweyr also known as Luminary here, um, leader." She was a bit thrown off by introducing herself as leader but that was how it was now. "And if she needs anything then she is welcomed to ask her." She spoke with kindness and a warm gaze as she beckoned with her tail. They could all get back to the town together. Maybe even show the new one around. She was sure that they would like it here. Or at least she hoped that they did.

Re: Had a Master Plan - Joining - SirDio - 03-14-2021

Purple flashed against black eyes as Moth and Elsweyr approached, the grin flattening into a gratified smile. Warm welcomes were uncommon for the demon, usually because she associated with Trevor. "Yes, the half-drunk husky. He's rough around the edges." She shrugged, chuckling. "I'm LoveLockdown Khrest - Love, Lock, LoveLock, Lockdown. Thank you for letting me join, it means plenty." She brought out her spider limbs and used those to walk past the border, tucking them back in once she made the, what, two steps across? 

She grinned to the two, waiting for them to lead if they wanted to. "Nice to meet both of you, by the way. You're a lot more welcoming than some others I've met."

Re: Had a Master Plan - Joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 03-14-2021

ATBASH CIPHER
everything's just come together at last !
"That's an understatement at best." Atbash's tone was light as she came over, though it wasn't exactly nice or joking. She didn't particularly like Trevor, though that probably wasn't exactly a secret. "You better make sure he doesn't, y'know. Drink himself to oblivion." Shaking her fur out, the savannah finally decided to actually have a nice tone now as she introduced herself, "Atbash Cipher's my name, welcome to Tanglewood. I'm a Shaderunner here."
female | shaderunner [shp] of tanglewood
© madi

Re: Had a Master Plan - Joining - SirDio - 03-16-2021

Words about her brother would usually make her smile with relief, but with a tone like Atbash's, she almost wanted to give a snarling smile. But first impressions. "It's not like I've been hated because I associate with my brother. I'll make sure he doesn't fuck up too badly, if at all." She nodded, grin sharpening gently. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Atbash."