Beasts of Beyond
OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness (/showthread.php?tid=14300)

OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-11-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra probably shouldn't have made the attempt to get out of bed, given how already sick she was feeling this morning, but here the jaguaress was, trying to make her way towards the middle of camp to start her day. Almost just as soon as she stepped outside her home, however, she was wracked with nausea and she doubled over, gritting her teeth and digging her claws into the ground to try and fight off the wave of nausea she felt. Motherfucking god damnit. Morning sickness. She hated this shit.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-11-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Yeah no shit he was sleeping in her place. He was the father of her cubs, after all. He was still blinking sleepily, trying to ignore the pain in his neck, when he heard loud gagging and instantly got alert. He hopped out of the bed and watched Aphra bend over, looking really in pain. "Aphra, principessa, you okay? How can I help?"

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-12-2021

Jormungand really continued to call her principessa, huh? If Aphra wasn't so sick at the moment, she probably would have commented on it - but alas, the woman was more focused on her nausea and stomach. "Shit, I dunno." Her words came out in a half-mumble, trying to make sure she wasn't going to throw up as she spoke. "It's m-morning sickness. Not something that I can control." At least, not that she knew of. If there was a way, she'd certainly appreciate hearing it. "Some water would be nice, I guess." I should be able to keep that down, at the very least. Hopefully.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-12-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Morning sickness? He hadn't heard of it before but whatever it was he personally didn't want to experience it, seeing the pain Aphra was going through. She seemed to frown at principessa, but it just slipped out by accident. She mentioned she thought water would help, and he looked around. Where could he gets water in the Coalition? He didn't know anything about where to get water? So the only thing he could do was shout. "Does anyone have any water? Aphra has this morning sickness thing!"

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - Romulus - 03-13-2021

Morning sickness. The damning part of pregnancy, surely. Romulus hadn't taken on any cases of pregnant females yet, nor did he have any particular interest, but to say that this specimen before his eyes was pleasing would be a lie. Her recent attitude left a distaste in his mouth. Even so, the lion couldn't ignore her painful groans and the hacking from afar. Raising to his paws, his ears pinned to the back of his head.

Upon wandering, the father appeared to be present. Jormungand hadn't been his favorite yet, so rather than acknowledging him, the male instead directed his attention to Aphra. His ear only flicked at the other male's correct assumption of morning sickness. With a free paw, the roots and branches of a willow sapling began to sprout upwards, only to drop their leaves then disappear into the floor. His other claw lightly grabbed at their stems. Observing them momentarily, the lion's gaze settled on the female. "Come here," he bluntly demanded.

Whether or not she listened, his paw pad would stretch outwards and expose the leaves. "Take them." Romulus wouldn't press forward if she didn't though. As he said previously, let them suffer if they wished. His help would be passive and from the sidelines from now on.

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-14-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

To say she had any respect for her mother would be a lie, so the kitten was especially annoyed as her beauty sleep was broken by the sound of Aphra's moaning and wailing. She padded outside, casting a curt glance at Jormungand as he assumed it was morning sickness- not like she knew what the hell that was anyway, and sat down a respectful distance from the pair as Romulus appeared. She held no particular ties to Romulus, he was a mutual acquaintance that she hadn't properly met, apart from that time when she was half dead, but she watched with interest as he made a tree grow from the ground like it was absolutely nothing. Her gaze lingered on the lion curiously.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: OH LOVER BOY // morning sickness - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-14-2021

Aphra paid no attention as Jormungand went off, nor Inferno, but she was surprised whenever Romulus approached and grew a tree in front of her. He offered her leaves and although the jaguaress had half the mind to argue, she wanted to not feel as if she was gonna kneel over at any second. "Thanks," She mumbled, watching Romulus carefully as she shuffled closer to him and took the leaves in her own paws, briefly glancing at them for a moment as if trying to decipher whether or not it was poison. Even if it was, it wasn't like she would know, anyway.

"I swear to the gods if this is some shit to poison me." Aphra voiced her worries out loud, still hesitant in eating the herbs just yet. She looked back at Romulus, her icy-colored gaze sharp.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]