Beasts of Beyond
I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising (/showthread.php?tid=14257)

I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - roan ; - 03-08-2021

[align=center]
「 NOW THESE DAYS ARE GONE, I'M NOT SO SELF ASSURED 」
[align=center]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][div style="background-color:#383a37; color:#d3d2b5;max-width: 100px; text-align: center; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.4;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:5px"]½ ROANBRUSH -
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
BIOGRAPHY —–—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TOYHOUSE —–-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
SOOTHSAYER –-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TYPHOON —–-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][img height=95 width=95]https://i.imgur.com/ia1ofbb.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/td]

[td]
In many ways, Roan got plenty of exercise. After all, he had to spend plenty of time moving around in order to make his job work. He needed to make sure that he collected enough necessary herbs to keep the temple fully stocked and running – and that involved a lot of walking around. Not only that, but he also needed to make sure he was fast and healthy enough to get to patients quickly. That was certainly easier now that he wasn't pregnant, but he also needed to make sure he was physically fit as well. And as much as he hated to take time away from herb collecting or teaching his students, some proper exercise would do him some good. Not just walking around gathering herbs, but some actual good, old-fashioned running. Or jogging, he supposed. It was a decent activity to spend some time on, especially if it meant that he could reduce his reliance on his wings. As useful as they were, he had to be prepared for any possibility – including the possibility of not having his wings, for some reason. They were incredibly useful for getting to patients, but his legs could easily be as well, if he put a bit of work in.

So, after spending a decent amount of time stretching within the temple, the soothsayer decided he was good to go. He let his wings settle firmly against his spine, and he emerged from his workplace, heading out onto the path. Roan started off slow, simply walking at a brisk pace, before he gradually progressed into full-on running. He could already feel his paws beginning to protest as they collided roughly with the ground beneath him, but he ignored that. Exercise always came with a bit of pain, and he had no doubt that he'd need some poppy seeds a few hours after he was done, and the soreness set in. Either way, the feeling of the wind running through his fur felt good, and it wasn't long until he hit sand. A crooked grin of confidence came to the siamese's face, and he almost didn't notice the curious glances leveled in his direction. Almost. He paused in his run to turn towards those looking at him oddly, no doubt wondering what was wrong to have him running so fast.

A brief huff left the draconic feline as he realized others were so utterly unused to seeing him exercise. His annoyance wasn't exactly hidden well, considering the way that his tail was twitching and lashing behind him. Still, he could use this in a positive way. He could make sure that he got a healthy amount of exercise, while also encouraging others. It was because of this that the medic raised his voice, calling out, "Hey! Does anyone wanna join me for a bit of running? It's a good way to get yourself some exercise, and make sure you don't rely solely on anything like this, or powers." As he said this, he made sure to lift up one of his wings. He then added on, claws briefly digging into the sand, "And... if you want to think of it as a sort of race type thing, feel free. As long as you get some exercise and good out of it." That last bit was mainly for the minnows and betas that might come over. Roan knew well that kids weren't usually too overwhelmingly enthused when you just said exercise.[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-08-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
As she was getting older, Vayne was learning how to take things more seriously and less like a game, and exercising was one of those matters. Well, she still wasn't particularly fond of the term exercising, but she did like the idea of stretching her legs out. "I'll come with you, if that's okay!" She chirped as she came trotting over, a friendly smile on her face.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - daniel - 03-10-2021

Roan was right, exercise didn't exactly invoke an excitable feeling or anything. But Danny was getting closer and closer to officially graduating from minnow status, and going head first into training with no prior workout experience probably wasn't too great. Not that he was lazy by any means, he'd marathon sprinted into the Typhoon, and escaping into isolation wasn't exactly an easy feet when you considered the distances that made up the boundary of the land masses that created the archipelago. In retrospect, however, maybe traversing so much ground by himself at this age was a terrible idea.

Back on topic, exercise. Point two, the division he had an eye on was going to be nothing but exercise. Socially, Danny was a disaster. But physically, he was doing pretty well for a kid. Might as well keep it up. "I wanna run, too." Danny stated, sounding like something other than nervous for once. Interested is what it was, he sounded interested.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: I KNOW I'M KILLING TIME ☆ exercising - roan ; - 03-12-2021

[align=center]
「 NOW THESE DAYS ARE GONE, I'M NOT SO SELF ASSURED 」
[align=center]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][div style="background-color:#383a37; color:#d3d2b5;max-width: 100px; text-align: center; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.4;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:5px"]½ ROANBRUSH -
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
BIOGRAPHY —–—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TOYHOUSE —–-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
SOOTHSAYER –-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
TYPHOON —–-—
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][img height=95 width=95]https://i.imgur.com/ia1ofbb.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/td]

[td]
Vayne and Danny. It was a fairly good pair to accompany him, at least in his opinion. Not because they were unhealthy, but because they were young. They could use the exercise while they were growing, to ensure that they stayed healthy. He generally wasn't quite so hands-on with instilling that idea in his patients, but this time was the exception. He had energy to burn, and it was best to use it in a constructive way, after all. So, after tilting his head in a brief moment of thought, the soothsayer nodded firmly and spoke, "Yeah, you two can come with. Exercise is good for everyone, and this won't be too intensive. We'll just go for a jog through the territory... maybe see a couple of the bigger landmarks." He was sure that the pair had already explored several of them, but surely not all just yet, right?

Wasting no time, the medic turned and flicked his tail ina gesture for the pair to follow him, starting off with a brisk jog along the sand. He made sure not to go too fast to begin with, considering he didn't want the pair to fall behind. Of course, it wasn't too long until said jog led the trio to the edge of the jungle. Roan didn't let this stop him, though. Instead, he just ducked under the low branches of one of the trees, muttering at the pair behind him, "Careful. Things may get a little bit bumpy." After that, he weaved his way through the various logs and underbrush in front of him, occasionally glancing back to see how Vayne and Danny were doing. He sincerely hoped neither of them fell on their face.[/td][/tr][/table]