Beasts of Beyond
SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU [✦] LUMIA - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU [✦] LUMIA (/showthread.php?tid=14246)

SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-06-2021

✦ index
i. tags
ii. timeline
iii. playlist
iv. inventory
v. art

Re: SEE YOU BEAR YOUR TEETH FOR ME [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-06-2021

GENERAL.
✧ lumia cipher | may be referred to as lulu or mia
✧ physically 10 months old, mentally 10 months old | june 14th | gemini
✧ genderfluid | most commonly she/her or they/them, occasionally he/him
✧ the typhoon | privateer | no titles yet
formerly traveling with her father, caesar cipher ; ran away

APPEARANCE.
✧ domestic feline (ref.) | health: 100% | birth body
— cream and gold small feline with bright green eyes. lithe and thin body with bits of baby fat still remaining, along with a great deal of fluff. one of her paws has a white "sock" pattern, while the others have faint bits of white on the toes. back is streaked in a golden-wheat color, and she has a ruffled "mane" of longer golden-wheat colored fur around her neck.
— light blue blood ; smells like wheat
— commonly wears a small pair of light blue star-shaped earrings
— no current injuries ; claw mark scars on her flank and shoulder from caesar

PERSONALITY.
✧ generous ; hard-working ; empathetic ; persistent ; clever ; thorough ; observant ; brave
✧ ambitious ; competitive ; emotional ; sarcastic ; private
✧ aimless ; clumsy ; blunt ; gloomy ; gullible ; slightly morbid
— generally, lumia can be considered to be an overall positive person. she's empathetic to the plight of others, and always persistent in helping out in whatever way that she can. usually this involves her being very thorough and observant, and it isn't uncommon to find her wandering around, just looking for information. she can be considered brave to a point, considering where her ambitious goals usually lead her. she's clever and witty when she wants to be, utilizing sarcasm to the fullest, but this can occasionally seem more like a front than anything. her complicated and unpleasant relationship with her father has led to her being more closed off and blunt when she grows tired, as well as more willing to accept the morbid things in life. and in spite of her lofty goals, she can occasionally come off as aimless – she just wants to do something meaningful, but she doesn't know what, yet.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ caesar cipher xx npc | sibling of horizon, aphra, fakhira, gordon, and billiam cipher | niece of vigenere and atbash cipher | aunt of katherine cipher-roux, cleo cipher-roux, silus cipher-roux, sylvina cipher-roux; aunt of vayne cipher-folie-mikaelson-vantas, alia cipher-vantas, and inferno cipher-vantas; aunt of drayden cipher; aunt of hydrostatic cipher-d'angelo and angelembrace cipher-d'angelo; aunt of khrisma cipher | cousin of coriander, and alan cipher
adopted by no one
✧ cipher family ; reluctantly carries the name
✧ lesbian | single ; interested in maude
✧ friends with diya, roxanne, keona, and harland | best friends with danny and vayne | very little past interaction with anyone besides herself and her father

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically medium | mentally easy | water elemental, shapeshifting, teleportation, enhanced senses, health transfer, conjuration | no weapons
✧ will end fights, hard to provoke | will not kill
✧ mentored by diya | no apprentice | slowly improving her skills at fighting ; excels at fighting opponents larger than herself
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #758CA4 | mention @/LUMIA CIPHER. when attacking

MISC.
✧ fled to the typhoon as a safe haven following issues with her father
— specifically went there because of caesar and aphra's exiled status
✧ general tw : caesar was physically and mentally abusive towards lumia, and this may come up in posts
— more specific trigger warnings will be used when this is a major theme in a thread / post
✧ has a particular interest in blacksmithing
— is still an amateur, but will make things for others if asked

Re: SEE YOU BEAR YOUR TEETH FOR ME [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-07-2021

( ✦ timeline )
june 14th, 2020 — lumia is born to caesar cipher and a loner npc, healthy but also the only child of the litter. her mother is displeased with only having a single child — pre-roleplay

july 15th, 2020 - march 5th, 2021 — handed off from her mother to caesar at a month old, lumia spends her time wandering the neutral grounds with her father. on march 4th, she makes the decision to run away to escape his abuse. she begins this plan the next day — pre-roleplay

march 6th, 2021 — she arrives on the border of the typhoon after being pointed there by loners. she explains her situation and joins shortly afterwards —

march 9th, 2021 — meets her niece, vayne, for the first time, and has a long conversation with her about their shared family and past traumas. she doesn't say it directly to vayne, but she vows to protect the other from then on in her head —

march 17th, 2021 — she meets her half-sister, aphra cipher, for the first time. ends up driving the other out of the typhoon's territory in order to protect vayne from harm. —

march 18th, 2021 — picks a room for herself aboard the anchored tempest. is glad to live aboard the ship, and realizes she doesn't have many material objects to her name —

march 31st, 2021 — decides that she wants to pursue a line of work in blacksmithing. doesn't exactly know where to start, but is enthusiastic about the work, and sees diya as a sort of role model due to her position as officer —

april 16th, 2021 — tries to make her first blacksmithing project, a pot. it comes out far from perfectly, but she's glad to finally be doing what she wanted to do —

april 22nd, 2021 — meets maude while attempting to snag a trinket from the coalition's territory for danny. the two of them end up clashing in battle, although lumia finds herself intrigued and breathless over maude —

april 25th, 2021 — completes her blood division ceremony, becoming a full fledged member of the grim rays division. the ceremony is a challenge, but she ends up invigorated, and inadvertently discovers a new power of hers —

april 30th, 2021 — promoted to the position of privateer, alongside harland —

Re: SEE YOU BEAR YOUR TEETH FOR ME [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-07-2021

Re: SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-07-2021

( ✦ inventory )
☆ — small leather-bound journal with several dried ink paw-prints pressed onto the cover.

☆ — tiny yellow shell cracked slightly down the middle.

Re: SEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU [✦] LUMIA - LUMIA CIPHER. - 03-07-2021

( ✦ art )

☆ fullbodies
by bosstaurus:
by cade: