Beasts of Beyond
I'll be right there // temporary visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'll be right there // temporary visitor (/showthread.php?tid=14239)

I'll be right there // temporary visitor - Windowmemer - 03-06-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

Visiting due to Aphra's pregnancy!
[member=1203]APHRA CIPHER .[/member]
IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He wasn't sure what kind of a welcome he would receive, after all he was a large male entering a strange camp, the scent brought familiar to him because of the mother of his children, Aphra. He kind of halted at the entrance, looking at the surroundings, a small frown on his maw, before turning to Aphra. "Um, do I just wait here now, or what do I do?" Needless to say, he felt quite nervous due to the fact that he was in a strange place with a pregnant woman who could turn her back on him at any moment. He shuffled his paws and decided to sit down.

Re: I'll be right there // temporary visitor - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-06-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Good god, she probably looked like some sort of traitor to her clanmates. Bringing two enemies here? Although to be fair, they both had intentions of joining (at least temporarily, in Jormungand's case). If Aphra could hear Jor's thoughts regarding her possibly turning her back on him, she'd chuckle. It certainly wasn't out of the question, that's for sure. "Wait here until I find [member=16709]SOJOURN[/member] ." She replied. "Might be best to just lay low until we talk with her."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'll be right there // temporary visitor - rhosmari - 03-07-2021

"Find me? Find me. Why do you need to find me? I'm already here." The crazed Kingpin's voice carried across the way as she came forth from the depths of the forest. Her eyes glimmered almost dangerously but she was actually in a decent mood today. She was curious of what she had overheard and she wanted to know what they were talking about.  Really got her interested when her name was said. As she came closer the woman tilted her head when the smell of the Pitt invaded her nostrils. She did not see them as an enemy. Not like the groups that she really despised and she wanted to make sure they remembered the pain that the Coalition would make them endure. Here though was a different story. "And who might this be? I'm very curious of the answer Aphra." She spoke casually as she sat down and waited to see what this was all about. After all they had been looking for her and so here she was.

Re: I'll be right there // temporary visitor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-07-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

This Sojourn showed up, a slight manic look in her eyes, but did Jor give a shit? No, he was probably just as insane. He waited for her to babble a question to Aphra before answering for himself, letting a small but polite smile grace his maw. Hopefully the friendly gesture would excuse him interrupting Aphra, but he really didn't want her to introduce him. "I'm Jormungand, father of her," He gently nudged Aphra's side with an apologetic look flashing across his optics, "children. I'll be temporarily staying here until the cubs are old enough, if you're fine with it?" He wasn't really sure where the Pitt and the COalition were in terms of peace and enemies and stuff, but if she wanted a fight boy would he be glad to deliver the knockout punch.