Beasts of Beyond
I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace (/showthread.php?tid=14237)

I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !, PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/glow]
Honestly, Drayden felt rather ashamed that he had to be approached by an NPC to be told about the necklace tradition that The Palm Glades had. He shouldn't have been surprised that the group had a tradition like it, considering his birthplace in The Typhoon had earrings once you became a Beta. He hadn't gotten his earring before he left The Typhoon and honestly, he was glad; he didn't really consider that place his home. But The Palm Glades on the other hand, despite his short time so far here, he did feel more at home. Eventually the snow leopard cub was able to find a spare piece of rope in the home he found.

Now, seashell searching wasn't a fun task for him. Drayden found it boring, he thought they all looked the same. He knew that he should be looking for a gold or yellow shell, for his rank of Gladiator, but that was about it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - rowena. - 03-06-2021

[table][tr][td]
ROWENA NÍ FAOLÁIN
KITTEN
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #76b8cc; text-align: left; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px"]As an sliogán, Amhrán na Farraige
Tiny, webbed paws skidded over the sand.  Sea-green hues bright.  The new tirone could not be kept far from the beach.  The place she had first touched land.  The place she could still reach the ocean.  The place covered in that not-wood ground... Sand.

She long since decided she liked sand.  Though it did tend to... Stick around.  Clung to her snow white fur.  Even if her father spent an hour trying to groom her.  But she liked the beach a little too much to be particularly bothered.

Rowena liked seashells too.  Most were bigger than her though.  So were those green sails... Leaves.  Most things were.  In general.  But that was okay.  She was rolling a pretty white shell over when she saw a spotted coat, quickly growing distracted and tripping over said shell to wave a little paw at him.  "Dia.." How did her father say it?  "Dia dhuit!"

The kitten wore a bright smile.  Curious. "What're you doing?" Drayden looked older and bigger than her, so it was probably important.  Or not... Since everyone was allowed to play and have fun.  At least, she thought so.

Of course, if it wasn't very interesting... She'd just go back to her shell.  Once she remembered she was sitting on it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-08-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'LL RUN IN CIRCLES 'TILL I CRASH !, PALM GLADES, 8 MONTHS]。+゚.[/glow]
Drayden couldn't help but smile as he saw Rowena half-tripping, half-running over. He remembered being that young - not that he was very old at all, but hey - and how he often wanted to go on the beach and explore and play in the sand. His adoptive mother wouldn't let him do it without supervision though, due to his twisted paw, so he never could really enjoy it like Rowena was doing right now. "I'm making a seashell necklace." He explained in a soft voice. "It's a thing you can do when you become a -" God, what was it called? It wasn't a Beta here. "- uh. When you become my age." The word Discen was escaping him at the moment. "I have the rope here, I just need to find a seashell that I like, and then a yellow one for my rank as Gladiator."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-09-2021

The seashell tradition perplexed the legate and he hadn't really participated in it seeing as well... He held not ranks until recently but even so he probably preferred his bowtie over having a rope of shells wrapped around his throat but he would likely gather seashells to show the ranks he had possessed before and had now, perhaps he could hang them outside of his shared home with Magnum. The thought made him snort quietly as he stepped along carefully onto the beach as he left his home noticing both Rowena and Drayden speaking to one another, his ears perking up slightly deciding that he would go see what the both of them were currently up to.  "Hello there," He would greet the both of them with a warm smile present on his maw with his tail flicking back and forth in a calm manner, his eyes concentrated onto Rowena for a moment only to shift over to the snow leopard cub.

"A discen." He said with a slow nod unable to chuckle in a bit of amusement, it seemed he wasn't the only one forgetting the ranks within Palm Glades. Some of them were a bit confusing but Winnie would try to remember it all to the best of his ability as the newest and current legate of Palm Glades. There was quite a few seashells scattered on the shore it made Winterhymns wonder how one could spend such precious time out of their day to find one that suited them only to search for another that represented their rank. How odd indeed. The forienger thought with a twitch of his whiskers "I'm sure that you'll find a lovely shell, Drayden. But if you require any form of assistance during this search, I wouldn't mind lending a paw." He could at least help look for a yellow or gold she'll to represent the gladiator rank.

Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 03-09-2021

"Hey." Drayden greeted Winterhymns as the Legate came over, dipping his head out of respect for the other male. He was glad that Win didn't seem to mind him not remembering his own group's ranks, completely unaware that Winterhymn was a foreigner himself. "I think... that my main shell has to be special to me." He replied, wrinkling his nose at the thought. They all looked the same to him. "But if you could help me find a golden one, that would be nice." He said these words mostly directed towards Rowena, who seemed like she was the type to enjoy it. Maybe it was a kitten thing, though.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES // getting seashell necklace - rowena. - 03-10-2021

[table][tr][td]
ROWENA NÍ FAOLÁIN
TIRONE
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #76b8cc; text-align: left; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px"]As an sliogán, Amhrán na Farraige
A seashell necklace.  That did sound fun.  She rolled off her shell, eyeing it more critically.  White.  Like her snowy fur.  Not yellow.  For... Gladiator.  An interesting word.  As was discern...

"What am I?" She inquired, bright hues actively roaming the shore.  Scanning for more shells.  Her ears, however, remained perked.  Inquisitive.

Her grin quickly grew wider at the suggestion to help.  She was awful tiny compared to Drayden, so she'd have to find something... Big.  A big, yellow shell.  Winterhymns was big too.  So he'd be good help.  "You can help me, help him," she giggled in declaration.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI