Beasts of Beyond
SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 (/showthread.php?tid=14231)

Pages: 1 2

SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - rhosmari - 03-05-2021

Another gathering was set to happen as well as another meeting. They were surviving and thriving as far as she was concerned and that was all that mattered. Their mountain home was tucked into a ravine which sheltered them from much of the dangerous elements with their territory. But her worry was still fixated on the thawing that was happening. If water continued to drain as it was doing their homes could become filled with mud and clots of large deposits of earth. Leaving her home she lifted her head up to look at the tall pines and rocks. Her chest swelled with breath before she moved toward the fountain. Her icy throne was still there and she leapt up on it before sitting down. "Wanderers! Gather up!" She called in a pleasant singing voice as she curled her tail around her paws. Frankly she didn't have much to go over. She did want to congratulate their enemy efforts she supposed as she waited for everyone to gather at the village fountain. "There isn't much to go over but I'm sure that we can all have a friendly discussion."

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-05-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Quite honestly, Aphra was curious about how the Coalition's meetings were run. Every group and every leader had a different style and she had yet to see how Sojourn did her meetings. The call to gather around was in a sing-song voice, which for Sojourn was no surprise, but it certainly was something new for Aphra. The pregnant jaguaress followed her clanmates to the meeting area, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - Romulus - 03-06-2021

That sing song voice called out and Romulus let out a soft huff, reluctantly rolling over onto his paws and pushing himself up from the floor. He meandered over, eyeing his sister for a moment. What could this be about? Given that this was more of a 'friendly discussion,' the lion wasn't exactly sure on the topic. It wasn't a normal meeting, anyways. That said, he settled down where he usually laid and awaited the news. He wasn't going to push until she started speaking.

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-07-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

[member=16801]ROMULUS MALUS[/member]
IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Friendly discussion? The two words caused a frown to crease the male's maw. There were no "friendly discussions" where he was from. It was more of harsh exchanges of who killed who how, and that was it. Nonetheless, he arrived at the meeting spot, choosing a place close enough so he could hear but far enough not to be approached until he saw a lion. Seeing a potential "bro", like Dante liked to say, he padded over slowly and sat down a respectful distance. "Hey there. I don't believe we've met."

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - Romulus - 03-09-2021

Cautious eyes shifted to his side, noticing as a stranger sat before him. The lion's head tilted. He wasn't exactly the talker, unlike his father, but he was open to meeting new people. Romulus' gaze traced the unfamiliar being, his nose slightly hinting at the smell of The Pitt. With an inquisitive flick of his tail, he readjusted his head back up to face Jormungand. "No, I don't believe we have," came his reply.

His paw gestured up towards his sister. "I suppose this isn't the best time to meet though," he remarked with a mumble. A 'meeting,' ironically, was not the best spot. Especially one that included a 'friendly discussion.' "My name is Romulus though. You are?" The lion's words were soft and quick. His priority was focused more on the meeting than making acquaintances.

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - Byriath - 03-10-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
"Am I late?" The Xenosmilus rumbled, approaching the meeting spot. "I had to sort some herbs." He shrugged, new purple eyes burning like fires as he sat near Jormungand and Romulus, a significant distance from the two. The silence was strange - no announcements? No promotions? It was unsettling. His paws itched for blood. His gaze traveled across the area, glancing at Romulus, Jormungand, Aphra, and finally settling on Sojourn.

He wondered what she thought up, what went through her mind but refused to dig into her conscience. In fact, he wanted to know what everyone was thinking, though he had learned that digging into ones mind without consent was treated with volatile words and actions. So he refused to search, risking the curious hunger within him rather the anger of someone who did not want him to pry.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-10-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

So the lion wasn't here for chit-chat, so Jor kept his response curt as to save awkwardness. "I'm Jormungand. Father of Aphra's soon-to-be cubs." Shortest explanation he could care to think of, and he didn't bother to speak further, instead scanned the area, eyes landing on a sabertooth that padded close to them, reeking of medicine.

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - rhosmari - 03-15-2021

For a moment the Kingpin stared up, watching the clouds that were slowly crawling across the skies. The water was thick up there, it clogged the air. Her eyes narrowed slightly as foreign thoughts seeped into her head. Disapproval clear before suddenly she looked back down. The meeting needed to happen at some point and she was dragging ass it would seem. "Welcome to all of those that decided to make the Coalition a home. [member=18019]RAVENWOOD[/member] and [member=1203]APHRA CIPHER .[/member] You both have been fitting in well. I'm pleased as punch to have you. As a welcoming gift, one of our traditions I have some furs for you both. Cleaned and sanitized of course. Aphra, your's is a white maned wolf. Raven, yours is a cougar." She beckoned for both of them to step up to receive their gifts before giving a wide smile. Moving on from that she would decide to make sure rules were known.

"For those new and or visiting. The only enemies that the Coalition have are the traitorous bastards of Palm Glades and those beach hicks of the Typhoon. Everyone else is off limits." Those that knew here she did not tolerate rule breaks well. She let that sink in before going forward with mode news. Things that needed to be said. "It has been a long time since any of us have seen Mordred. So demoted. Brutei is getting a warning. Now for promotions, I'd like Aphra to step up to Espionage or Warmonger. You may pick. And Byr love, you can become our newest Guru."

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-15-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
The fact that Sojourn was giving her a welcoming gift came as a surprise, but Aphra certainly wasn't ungratefiul for the fur gift. "Oh, thank you! I'm charmed." Her words came out in a high-pitched rumble, an attempt to purr in this body. "I'd also like to step up as Espionage." Spying was definitely more her style. She looked over at Jormungand, as if telling him to heed Sojourn's comment about what groups were current targets - and she herself took note of that, too.

Aphra did offer Byriath a nod, a silent movement to congratulate his for the promotion - whether or not he accepted it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: SHA LA LA MY OH MY || MEETING O3/05 - Byriath - 03-15-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
He was about to speak to Jor, offering greetings, but then Sojourn began. His head nodded to Ravenwood and Aphra, simple welcomes.

Demotions and warnings meant nothing until he was announced as the Guru. Against his own conscience he rumbled gently, standing up. "I'm quite tickled - I'll do my best, Sojourn." he spoke, lips lifting in a strange snarling grin. He turned to look at Aphra once more and flicked an ear.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]