Beasts of Beyond
Can't give up - New body (100th post) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Can't give up - New body (100th post) (/showthread.php?tid=14205)

Can't give up - New body (100th post) - Kold - 03-02-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A VIVSECTION OF ME - DONE BY GOD FOR ALL TO SEE!
/Ok I know she's had like 50 different forms but this one is definitely staying/

Despite the clear skies that graced the warming Desert, Kold felt something crackle against her fur, in between her teeth, a spark every time she spoke. It was honestly concerning, but it didn't hurt. It just felt weird and she definitely zapped a few people accidentally between soft bumps or just the occasional look. To avoid really hurting anyone the Marauder decided to do a lone patrol, maybe see if that Arrow woman actually came to deliver her end of the deal.

And only half way out between the outer edges of the desert and the jungle, a large bolt of lightening was thrown down at Kold, casting her in bright white light. 'You're fucking joking.' She thought, not feeling any pain but knowing she was changing. Again. Fuck's sake.

A few flashes later the lightening was gone, and in place of a wolf Kold was a griffin. A white lion/ big hawk thing griffin. Lightening crackled across feathers, very accurate to her rage. With a huff, she looked at the sky. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?" She screamed up at the heavens, wings splayed out in golden anger. Her feather-tipped tail lashed angrily, electricity zapping out at the air around her, threatening to hit anyone who got close. 
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Can't give up - New body (100th post) - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-03-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Of course lightning on a clear ass day was going to bring attention to Kold, and (un?)fortunately, Dante was close enough to see it. He visited the jungle often, mostly to sit and relax in the ponds to get that itchy feeling of wanting to be near water out of his mind. They were still pretty damn cold, but at least they didn't seem to be frozen anymore (for the most part).

"Whoa, whoa, chillax!" Dante called out to Kold, watching her lash her tail about and stepping back as an attempt to avoid getting hit. The electricity in the air made his fur stand up slightly, and the buzzing noise in his head certainly didn't help matters. "You're gonna fuckin' zap someone if you aren't careful." And Dante, for one, did not want to be zapped. At least not with electricity.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Can't give up - New body (100th post) - gael - 03-06-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
A flash of lightning close to the trees did not bode well.  While a controlled forest fire encouraged growth, the vulpine did not find the thought appealing given the present situation.  He found it less appealing to see the lightning directly strike one of his clanmates.

"Kold?" The Ardent released a breath, hazel gaze rapidly scanning his adoptive daughter for any obvious injuries.  Rather than bear charred skin and fur, she appeared to be within a new form, electricity flying into the air around her.  Gael warily backed off a few paces, but not far -- the Marauder's safety was his first priority.  "Are you okay?"
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: Can't give up - New body (100th post) - Kold - 03-06-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A VIVSECTION OF ME - DONE BY GOD FOR ALL TO SEE!
Kold didn't know who to expect, though Dante was pretty low on the list. His words only sparked more lightening from her, head whirling around with such god-like anger it was terrifying. A bolt reached out from her feathers, aiming to either strike Dante directly (causing severe pain and some fur to fluff out) or close enough to give him a minor jolt. Though when Gael arrived, Kold visibly held herself back as smaller bolts danced the air around her. "Frankly, no." She sighed, taking a glance at Dante as if too afraid to look at him directly. "Shit... Sorry."
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Can't give up - New body (100th post) - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Given how their past interactions have gone, Dante should have expected Kold to lash out, whether it be consciously or subconsciously. Still, he hadn't been prepared to be with lightning and when the bolt struck his shoulder, Dante let out a sharp cry of "Shit!" His leg collapsed underneath him, with him leaning down with one foreleg underneath him. His tail lashed as he grit his teeth, trying to control his breathing and the pain that exploded through his body.

Dante looked over at Gael whenever Kold first started to speak, though when she apologized to him, he said nothing. He only glared at her in response, unsure of whether or not he wanted to accept the apology for now. Of course, once he calmed down and realized that it was only an accident, he would - but for now, he was understandably angry.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]