Beasts of Beyond
I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor (/showthread.php?tid=14196)

I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-01-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
It had been a long, exhausting journey, especially considering the fact that she wasn't technically alone. Aphra had her unborn kids to carry along with her as she made the trek to The Pitt, stopping at the border to wait for someone to greet her - and to also catch her breath. Once an NPC arrived, she asked to see Jormungand, to which the NPC replied that he would fetch Jor, but wouldn't promise anything.

He better come, god damnit. Aphra huffed, watching the NPC walk off, presumably heading towards camp or wherever Jor was.

[member=16091]Windowmemer[/member] [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - Windowmemer - 03-02-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

"Uh, Jormungand?" Someone was saying his name, and the male cracked open an eye to watch the fox skitter around on the spot nervously, not wanting to meet his eyes. Grumpy he was kind of, as he had just woken up after a nice afternoon nap, having hunted and fed previously. He blinked lazily, rising to do a slow stretch, showing teeth and just about frighten the fox to bits. Jor scoffed, the Pitt should tolerate no weaknesses or pussies.
"What do you want?" He asked, sitting down on his haunches and wrapping his tail around his paws, twisting his neck to flatten the fur that had messed up during his sleep.
"Some chick called Aphra wants to see you? She's at the border."
At the name Aphra the tiniest of movement was seen in the panther, a split second of a freeze. His gaze grew cold as he looked back at the fox. "Oh yeah? What did she want to talk about?"
"N-no clue, but she really wants to see you." The other stammered, then stood there with a stupid grin on his face as if he expected Jor to award him or something.
"Yeah, great, now fuck off and go bother someone else." He snarled, optics glowing, causing the fox to yelp and scurry away.
"What a pussy." Jor murmured, rising up and slowly padding towards where Aphra was said to be located. On the way, he hummed, thinking what possible reason could be good enough for Aphra to want another visit. Did she really like his company that much? He'd have to find out then.
Ah, her scent. Dragged along by the dumbass who came looking for him, sent by her. He followed it easily until seeing her form from a small distance. "Why hello there, principessa. Any reason you're here, at the Pitt's borders today?" He began with a charming grin until he noticed her body language. "What's wrong, Aphra?"

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-02-2021

It shouldn't have been a surprise that things ended up the way that it did, and although Aphra did enjoy Jormungand personally and liked the other's company, but she wasn't happy about the pregnancy. It meant more children for her to take care of and quite frankly, she was tired. But what's done has been done.

"I am here for a specific reason, actually." Aphra replied, her tail flicking as she spoke. "I'm pregnant." There, done. She was just going to be blunt about it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - Windowmemer - 03-03-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

Specific reason? The male was about to open his mouth to question, then she stated she was pregnant. It didn't register for a few seconds and he just looked confused before it hit, and he blinked. "Pregnant? Oh, shit. What?" He repeated, not really believing it. He was going to be a dad! He crouched down and looked at her belly. "Cool!" He felt slightly giddy and a bit concerned, since Aphra was only a one-nighter and didn't seem like the commitment type, but oh boy was he excited. As long as he didn't have to give birth, he was fine with it.
"Sorry, I don't know how babies really work." Young and inexperienced as he was he still hadn't planned on giving everyone he slept with babies, but this was slightly different. He actually liked Aphra, and sniffed at her stomach. "What're you gonna do about it? I mean, what are we going to do? Shared responsibility, right?" He's never had good parents, and he didn't know her parenting style, but boy he was going to love them to bits.

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-03-2021

Jormungand's rather... excited reaction peeved Aphra off even more, with the jaguaress's icy gaze narrowing at his reaction. She growled as he went to touch her stomach, though she made no attempt to swat or bite him. "It's not a fun experience, in my opinion." She replied, indirectly explaining why she was so angry at the situation at hand. She shrugged when he asked what she was going to do about it. "Well, obviously, I have to take care of them 'till they're at least weaned." Not that I have a choice. It was like there were any other nursing mothers in the Coalition like in The Typhoon that she knew of, so she could just give the kids away like she did Drayden.

"It's going to be hard to have a shared responsibility if we're in two different groups." Aphra went on with a snort. "No offense to you, but I'm certainly not dragging my ass back here every other day, or whatever. And I'm certainly not staying here." She still had to prove her loyalty to the Coalition, and going off to stay with the enemy probably wouldn't be a good idea.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - Windowmemer - 03-04-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

She did seem annoyed, and that quietened the male down, opting to back off and sit down, curling his tail around his paws. "Scusi, I'm just really new to this and all." His honeyed voice roughened slightly at her displeasure. The then said she would have to take care of them, using a term he hadn't come across before, and he shrugged.
Then the groups were mentioned. He did understand it would be difficult if children grew up with parents who didn't even live together, and she made it very clear she wanted nothing whatsoever to do with the Pitt, so he made a cautious suggestion, "I'll come over and stay with you then, if that's fine with your leader? Just temporarily, until the children are grown."

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-04-2021

Clearly. Aphra fought back the sarcastic remark. She shrugged at his offer to stay over at the Coalition. "I can't speak for her, that's... something we'd have to talk to her about first." Sojourn could be... quite the spontaneous individual, that's for sure.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I KNOW EXACTLY WHY TALK LIKE A MACHINE // Jor - Windowmemer - 03-05-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"Well then let's go to her right now. Not like I've really got anything to do anyways."
He turned to look in the general direction of camp to double-check. "Yeah no, should be fine. Let's go."