Beasts of Beyond
I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno (/showthread.php?tid=14162)

I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-25-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
Although Vayne knew that her sister wasn't going to be doing any of the cleaning that Roxanne asked her to do, she was still surprised that Inferno was following her to the Temple. On the way there, the kitten had grabbed the bucket that she usually used for shell collecting, gently emptying out any shells that were still in it, before taking it to the Temple.

"Roxanne already doesn't like us, you know." Vayne decided to strike up a conversation, concern lacing her voice as she spoke, speaking a bit loud so her sister could hear her over the running water. Once the bucket was filled, Vayne looked back at Inferno with a small smile, as if trying to reassure her sister or encourage Inferno to help.

[member=16091]Windowmemer[/member] [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-26-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She trodded along behind Vayne, grumbling under her breath,  and stopped  in surprise as Vayne said Roxanne didn't like them. Inferno watched her sister fill up a bucket, not offering to help whatsoever. "Sis, you do know basically the entire Typhoon doesn't like us, right? Not just Roxanne." She rolled her eyes. "Well, at least they don't like me. Anyways, what do you know about cleaning?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-26-2021

Vayne grimaced at the point that Inferno brought up. "If they do hate us, they don't really seem to hate me or Alia as much," She mewed, trying to force down the feeling she already had regarding her crewmates. She already felt like they hated her, she didn't need someone else encouraging those thoughts. "They don't like you because, um. I think you remind them a lot of Mother?" She suggested, frowning, and grabbing a small cloth to wet in the bucket.

"I don't know much about cleaning." Vayne admitted. "But Roxanne wanted you to do it, and I don't want you getting in any more trouble than you already are."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She had struck a nerve. Good. "Yeah, fine, I'll help you clean."The kitten grumbled, lashing a tail angrily. "I supposed you'd just...pour the water over the floor and take a cloth and rub it? I dunno,I've never done it before." She lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "We can experiment. If anything goes wrong, we'll just say we didn't know what to do." She suggested with a grin. "Orrrr, do you wanna go  exploring?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-27-2021

"Yea, that's what I'm doing at least." Vayne was already trying to clean the flooring by taking the wet cloth and rubbing it against the floor. It was... going to be boring but that was one of the biggest reasons why Vayne had offered to help her sister. It was hard cleaning things by yourself, not to mention. Though at the idea of exploring, Vayne did perk up, looking back at Inferno with wide eyes. "I wouldn't mind exploring." She admitted, shuffling her front paws a bit. "I guess it wouldn't hurt if we did, for a little bit..." Her last words came out in a thoughtful, quiet mew.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

A small smile appeared on Inferno's face as Vayne perked up at the thought of exploring. "Oh c'mon sisssssss. Just one quick peek around won't hurt, will it?" She squeaked, kneading the ground with her paws. "It'll be fun, I promise!"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-27-2021

Exploring won't hurt, would it? Vayne was sure Roxanne would understand, or at least she hoped the Captain would. "Okay, I'll go." Vayne chirped, giving her sister a nod. "But we'll come back to do this later, right?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-28-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Yep, of course we'll come back to finish later, sis." Well THAT was a big fat lie. Inferno had no intention on messing up her fur to clean somebody elses' ship, but oh well. Her sister needed to have some  fun in her life, and Inferno was determined to be the one to show Vayne what she was missing out on.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: I LOVED YOU, I LOVED YOU // Inferno - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 03-03-2021

Of course Vayne would suck that lie straight up and not realize that her littermate was completely lied to her. "Okay, okay, lets go then!" She squeaked.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]