Beasts of Beyond
ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs (/showthread.php?tid=14137)

ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - MysteriouslyMaple - 02-24-2021

APHRA CIPHER x x JORMUNGAND
[Image: xNrZFsE.jpg?1]
the story ❧
Aphra and Jormungand met one day when the latter stumbled upon Coalition of the Condemned. He flirted with her and with her being a succubus and compelled by lust, the two decided ended up having a one-night stand. After Aphra visited The Pitt and told him of her pregnancy, Jormun decided to stay at the Coalition temporarily, until some of the cubs were old enough to travel back to The Pitt with him.

the parents ❧
APHRA CIPHER is a current Wanderer of Coalition of the Condemned; she has never held any high position herself, but she is related to many former HP characters. She is the daughter of Caesar Cipher, a former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon - Aphra herself is a generation two (2) character. She is related to Vigenere Cipher (her uncle), a former Luminary (leader) of Tanglewood; Atbash Cipher is her aunt, and is a former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound and a former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants; Gordon Cipher is her half-sister, and is a former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven and former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants. Aphra is roleplayed by [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member].

JORMUNGAND D'ANGELO is a current Pittian of The Pitt, though he has not held any high position. He is a generation one (1) character and is played by [member=16091]Windowmemer[/member].

the rules ❧
1. All site rules apply.
2. This litter IS first come, first serve. Cubs will be born on March 15.
3. Do not kill off your child early. After 4 months of inactivity with no notice, Window and I have a right to rehome your cub.
4. These babies will carry the Cipher-D'Angelo surname, and will be generation three (3) characters.
5. There is no naming theme for this litter. You may name your characters whatever you'd like!
6. Kids can choose between CotC and The Pitt, and you can choose where they go! However, they must stay in CotC with their mother until 5 months old unless asked otherwise and given permission, either by me or Window. Jormungand is going to temporarily stay in CotC until the cubs grow up, then will take some of his cubs back home with him.
7. Please note that while Jormungand might be care for his kids’ well-being, Aphra will not! She will likely be very distant from her kids.

the litter ❧
The kids are jaguar cubs. Aphra is a light golden-brown jaguar with white undersides and muzzle while Jormungand is a black-furred jaguar, meaning the cubs can be melanistic if you desire! Cubs can look however you want them to and you don't have to follow any sort of strict color pallet for them.

Hydrostatic Cipher-D'Angelo / Male / The Pitt / Mysteriously Maple
Angelembrace Cipher-D'Angelo / Male / CotC / Tori
Asmodeus Cipher-D'Angelo / Male / TBA / Windowmemer

the form ❧
No requirements for the form other than the surname (Cipher-D'Angelo), species (jaguars), and a brief personality  - just a reminder that this litter is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - Windowmemer - 02-24-2021

DAD TRACK <33333333

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - tori - 03-05-2021

GENERAL.
✧ Angelembrace | “Angel”
    — name based this song
✧ physically easy, mentally easy | march 15 | ♓︎
✧ male | he/him
✧ CotC
  — born initially very weak

APPEARANCE.
✧ light gold jaguar | large black rosettes | health: 100% | birth + current
— pale yellow eyes
— accessories: none
— current injuries: none

PERSONALITY.
✧ inquisitive, generous, friendly + optimistic
✧ emotional, intelligent, observant
✧ volatile, somewhat clingy, afraid of change, sensitive and holds grudges easily
— Angelembrace is an emotional little man, born weak and turning to furthering his brain power rather than muscle to compensate, at least until he’s older. His fractured relationship with his mother manifests into a somewhat malformed sense of needing to be revered and beloved by others, and turns to trying to be a good person to distance himself from his insecurity. He’s clingy and easily upset, and responds harshly to negativity. On the positive side, he’s a helpful kid when he gets the chance to be, and a doting brother, highly supportive.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ aphra xx jormungand
✧ cipher-d’angelo
✧ bisexual biromantic | not looking
✧ friends: n/a | best friends: n/a | extra info

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically easy | mentally easy | powers: none | weapons: none
✧ will end fights, easy to provoke | will not kill

MISC.
✧ voice claim: tba
— specifics right here

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - MysteriouslyMaple - 03-05-2021

(03-05-2021, 09:02 AM)tori link Wrote:
GENERAL.
✧ Angelembrace | “Angel”
    — name based this song
✧ physically easy, mentally easy | march 6 | ♓︎
✧ male | he/him
✧ CotC
  — born initially very weak

APPEARANCE.
✧ light gold jaguar | large black rosettes | health: 100% | birth + current
— pale yellow eyes
— accessories: none
— current injuries: none

PERSONALITY.
✧ inquisitive, generous, friendly + optimistic
✧ emotional, intelligent, observant
✧ volatile, somewhat clingy, afraid of change, sensitive and holds grudges easily
— Angelembrace is an emotional little man, born weak and turning to furthering his brain power rather than muscle to compensate, at least until he’s older. His fractured relationship with his mother manifests into a somewhat malformed sense of needing to be revered and beloved by others, and turns to trying to be a good person to distance himself from his insecurity. He’s clingy and easily upset, and responds harshly to negativity. On the positive side, he’s a helpful kid when he gets the chance to be, and a doting brother, highly supportive.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ aphra xx jormungand
✧ cipher-d’angelo
✧ bisexual biromantic | not looking
✧ friends: n/a | best friends: n/a | extra info

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically easy | mentally easy | powers: none | weapons: none
✧ will end fights, easy to provoke | will not kill

MISC.
✧ voice claim: tba
— specifics right here

Accepted ^^

However due to some unforeseen circumstances, the cubs will now be born on March 15.
Also, Jor has completed his Blooding in The Pitt, so he is now a regular Pittian!

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - tori - 03-06-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — rodger dodger!! get em jor
lemme edit that birthday then whoop whoop

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-06-2021

sub acc track

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - Windowmemer - 03-15-2021

i actually want one sicne the other one flopped
Spoiler:

Re: ALL EYES ON ME || Aphra xx Jormungand; HPR Cubs - MysteriouslyMaple - 03-15-2021

Closing this, birthing thread is here! <3: https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=22371.msg103514#msg103514