Beasts of Beyond
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) (/showthread.php?tid=14118)

Pages: 1 2

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - RHINESTONE. - 02-21-2021

It had been a few days since the last Palm Glades meeting had been held, and Rhinestone knew that it was time for her to head over to The Typhoon. She didn't want to bug their new allies for help so early, but she didn't have many other options. She and Win were really the only Glades' members left with any sort of medical knowledge, and she couldn't host a whole lesson or tryouts without a bit more to go off of. It was because of this that she had shifted into her brightly colored and rather sharp dragoness form, taking to the skies with the help of her air elementals. Thanks to this shift in forms, she was able to arrive on the border of The Typhoon without much trouble, her claws digging lightly into the ground once she came to a comfortable landing. She half slithered and half stepped her way along the long tracks and path that led to the large bell the group used as an indicator of someone having arrived. Pulling herself up enough where she could reach it, the dragon shoved with the full force of her body against the bell, letting it ring out slowly across the territory.

With that, the Glades' legate then made herself comfortable in front of the bell, her body half coiled up in a way not unlike a snake. Once she heard approaching footsteps, she made sure to speak up, head tilting to one side as she did so, "Don't worry, it's Rhinestonestar, from the Palm Glades. This form is just a little easier to travel in... I came to ask for a bit of help from you guys, if I could." Hopefully one of their medics - although, unbeknownst to her, there was only one at the moment - would have time to teach her just a bit more. There were also a few other things that she could use help with, but... she wasn't actually expecting anyone within The Typhoon to help her out with those things. She had no idea of the presence of Diya, or the fact that the officer could help her out a bit with the gender troubles she had been experiencing recently.
☆☆☆

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Windowmemer - 02-21-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

The bell rang, and her ears pricked up. Oh hell yea! She skipped towards the source of the sound, her paws kicking up sand and causing rustling sounds to fill the air. She kinda halted once seeing the animal coiled around the bell, however. A dragon. "You're kinda sexy, not gonna lie." She grew up to be blunt, not having anyone to  teach her manners and yes, the other was rather attractive. "Now I don't really know who you are, but what's up? What do you want from us? Nice name, by the way. I'm Inferno." The child's optics ran down the bright scales, catching their light.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - bubblegum - 02-21-2021

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
    but the clouds are clearing up
        and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
                                              like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
"Don' call 'em that. That's inappropriate. You should apologize for sayin' that." The tigress would scold the other, voice stern and a little weirded out but not angry. Where had the child even learned it was okay to say something like that? Of course, Goldie had no idea that Inferno's mother was Aphra, and she only had her singular interaction with Aphra at the gate in her memories anymore so she wouldn't be able to put it together by herself that perhaps it was the feline that may have said such a thing around the other. Regardless, she would need to learn quickly that it wasn't a word she could just throw around. Especially at such a young age. She shook her head lightly, attention turning back towards Rhinestone.

"Hello," she'd greet first with a polite nod. She liked the body that she'd chosen to travel in - the tigress was half tempted to ask if she could take some pop styled pictures with it. "How can we help?" the female may not necessarily be in charge of anything anymore, and hardly knows anything about political relations, but she did know that they were allies and it probably wasn't out of life for the tigress the offer assistance where she could. It was the best she could do right now in her state.

/mobile post mind any weirdness

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Ares - 02-21-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
ALL TO CONDEMN ME,
MY FACE IS STILL PROUD!
While Rhine went for a more efficient way to travel to The Typhoon, Ares followed simply with walking and a bit of gliding. A bright smile was on her face as she arrived next to the dragon. "Hey there!" She grinned, ignoring Infernos comment and rather letting Rhine and Goldie try to correct her.

"I'm Ares. We would like some basic medicine training if that's okay." the child sat down next to her Legate. Hopefully, with how pretty Rhine was in the dragon form, Ares would at least be noticed and acknowledged.
PALM GLADES - 6 MONTHS - REBORN WAR GODDESS
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Windowmemer - 02-21-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She shrugged Goldie's remark off and quipped back with a "Well you don't know my life so stop caring about what I have to say. Plus, I say it like I see it." She returned her  gaze to the now two newcomers. Ares. "Hi Ares." She flicked her tail in a small greeting.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - ROXANNE R. - 02-21-2021

"Hey you. Instead of making my guests uncomfortable, go make yourself useful and go clean the Tempest. I want the floors mopped and swept," The Captain said as she walked over with a lash of her fluffy tail, her mismatched gaze locked onto Inferno that had said something rather inappropriate to the Legate of Palm Glades that just so happened to be their ally. A huff left her maw "Hurry up and I don't want a speck of dirt on my ship." Ordered the draconic feline as she gave a dismissive wave to Inferno, if the young girl decided to disobey her then she would not be very happy. Her word was law after all and frankly, Inferno's whore of a mother wasn't around to clash with her own words of authority.

She proceeded to brush up against her daughter, Goldie, and stood there glancing over to the two Palm Gladers. Roxie took a moment to clear her throat before speaking with a slow nod of her cranium "Sorry bout her inappropriate behavior, I swear that her mother's stupidity must've rubbed off on her." Her gaze shifting over to Inferno, it was stern and cold but once more did she turn over to Rhinestonestar offering a toothy grin. She was about to ask what the other had wanted until Ares had piped up about medical knowledge, she felt the smile falter having recalled that Palm Glades had a medic... Did the guy die? Well, that shit sucked didn't it? "I have no qualms with that, I'm sure that Roan would be somewhat willing to help ya out. And Goldie knows quite a bit too, smart girl she is." At that said, her chest puffed out slightly in pride. Those were her smart kids.

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She rolled her eyes dramatically as the captain approached, snapping at her to mop the deck. Like she knew anything about cleaning up. Or manners. Or anything, having a shit parent. "Cap'n, do I look like I know how to make a ship look pretty?" She quipped back, flicking her  tail angrily at the careless dismissal. What the fuck's wrong with this woman? She simply was complimenting  the other's appearance.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!
THE VINE HKVGUIHL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GUSKlanB0

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Keona. - 02-21-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The tiny wildcat narrowed her eyes, tail flicking as she arrived on scene.  Distracted by Inferno.  Offering Rhinestone a brief but respectful nod before speaking to the youth.  Tone icy.  "Then you will learn a new skill."

"What you said was inappropriate and can make someone uncomfortable," she reiterated. Honestly.  Aphra was horrible but she was gone now.  "Apologize.  Then do as Roxanne said.  Because it wasn't a suggestion, Inferno, it was an order."

The dealer was not afraid to enforce it if she had to, pale sea-green hues sharp.

[ Mobile ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Windowmemer - 02-22-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

To  be frank she didn't care who ordered her around. She liked doing what she did, and for a dealer to tell her what to do? The thought that she would follow some random's orders was just laughable. So she ignored what the wildcat said, not even acknowledging the other's existence as they approached. What was Keona going to do anyways, maul a child? What could she do? Give her infinite chores that Inferno would only half-heartedly do? Plus, it wasn't like it was her fault she didn't have any manners.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

I love yall btw xd but Inferno's an angsty gal

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Ares - 02-22-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
ALL TO CONDEMN ME,
MY FACE IS STILL PROUD!
Ares suppressed a sigh - what childhood did Inferno have to have her acting like this? Gently but stiffly the girl shook her head. "It's not wise to disobey your elders, especially when they're of higher ranks. Please, do as they order. Make the work easier for yourself." She quipped, ears flicking.

"I don't doubt they'll make it a thousand times worse for you if you keep disobeying."
PALM GLADES - 6 MONTHS - REBORN WAR GODDESS
[sup]© tikki[/sup]